BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Lizz D.
Yuba City, CA
Really good coverage! Just a little thick for certain occasions. Only thing I was really sad about was my color came a little darker than I really am :( but can definitely be used during summer when I have a tan! I used a foundation brush rather than my beauty blender and it blended out nicely (:
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
This foundation totally exceeded my expectations. I’ve never been able to find a perfect matching foundation but this Made2Fit foundation matches to a T! It has amazing coverage and is so silky smooth. Definitely a foundation I will keep in my makeup bag forever.
Taylor K.
Tempe, AZ
I really do love the texture of this foundation and the consistency! But it was no full enough coverage for me and the color was a little off. It has a heathy look to it and maybe it would be a good "beach day" foundation. I have pretty normal skin but a good amount of hyperpigmentation.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Excellent foundation is so silky and velvety is lime wearing nothing. It feels so natural is skin and is full coverage. I love it excellent foundation and I lobe the packaging and how it has my name on it. #gotthisforfree for testing and review
Angelica G.
Visalia, CA
The foundation works so beautifully and last me all day! I have super oily skin and I had no problem with it getting greasy. Sadly, the color was way too light on me and I looked like a ghost, I will have to get color matched again, other than that it worked amazingly! I received this for free in exchange for my honest review.
Ana B.
Yuba City, CA
The formula is super smooth and moisturizing it's definitely dewy and luminous. Might not work for people with really oily skin but it looks super natural and fresh!
Danita E.
San Diego, CA
I got my bareMinerals complimentary via Influenster and I am in love with the the finishing look, and how they got your name on the foundation bottle. I just wish it wasn’t as oily :/ but I’m happy :) thanks Influenster !
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
The app you use to customize your foundation is super easy! The foundation itself is amazing! I wear a lot of B.B. creams just because I have the hardest time color matching my yellow undertoned skin. This is a life changer! Can’t wait to do it again to match my tanned skin during the summer months!
Sarah H.
The app was really easy to use and the directions were easy to understand. I was hesitant to see if it could really match my skin that well but to my surprise it was an amazing match! I'm so impressed how perfect a match it was and not to mention the formula is probably one of my new favorites now!
Brianna H.
Abilene , TX
I received my very own MADE-2-FIT foundation in the mail two days ago and I could not wait to try it out! It is perfect! It does not make my face to oily or too dry! It is very light weight! I will have to switch and start using this! If you have not tried it already you definitely should!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.