BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
I got my free foundation from Influenster today and I love it! I wasn’t expecting the color to actually be right and match my skin, but it does! I love the added Touch Of my name on it. I’m very excited to use it! So cool! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Lexi a.
I am really impressed with this foundation! It works amazing and covers up any issues I have with my face without it looking too cakey. It has no weird smell and it does not seem to be harsh on my dry skin at all. I was so impressed with how well this foundation matches my skin as well. It blends in perfectly with my neck. The packaging itself is so cool as well. A foundation with your name on it definitely gives you the ultimate bragging rights! However I did receive this free thanks to influenster, but this product is so great that I would purchase it with my own money in a heart beat. It is 49 dollars and shipping is free, so that is an amazing price for such a high quality foundation!
Nicole M.
Happy Valley, OR
I was super excited when Influenster gave me the opportunity to test out the bare minerals bare fit foundation. The app was super fun and easy to use! I was really excited when the box arrived and I saw my name on the bare fit foundation bottle! The texture of the formula blend is super smooth easy to apply perfect for oily and dry skin( my type). The biggest disappointment to me is that the foundation was 2-3 shades darker than my own skin color! The foundation is great but a huge bummer that I have to mix it with other foundations.
Jazmine S.
I was very excited to try this product and the packaging was nice and loved the fact that my name was on it, the coverage also being light... athough the color did not match me AT ALL, it was about 3 shades too dark. I took the test 3 seperate times to make sure the color was the same every time and on the app it looked like all the other foundation shades i use but when i received thw foundation i knew it was going to be too dark just by looking at the bottle.
Jessica W.
Mason, MI
☝🏻LITERALLY sooooo Excited to receive my @bareminerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Foundation today today from @influenster (To Test for FREE😍) This Foundation is Custom made for you and perfect for all skin types and provides a naturally radiant finish with sheer-to-medium coverage with green tea 🍵 (Antioxidant) Vitamin E and peptides as well as ceramide, chamomile and white lily flower
👇🏻👇🏻Here is how you get it👇🏻👇🏻
1️⃣ DOWNLOAD the bareMinerals®MADE-2-FIT App for iPhone or Samsung Galaxy.

2️⃣ SCAN your skin to create your perfect foundation shade using MATCHCo’s revolutionary technology.

3️⃣ORDER a personalized bottle of Fresh Faced Foundation Cost $49 with your name printed on it—and your custom shade inside. #baremade2fit #bareminerals #gobare #influenster #foundation
Jessica J.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so excited to try out the app to get my “perfect” matched foundation, but as I was trying to get threw the whole scanning process on the app it kept restarting all over. It was slow and would crash so many times. After trying to finish the scanning process, I finally after multiple tries got my “perfect” match.... when I received the foundation it was too light for me. It’s a very light coverage, goes on easily with a beauty blender, but obviously I’m disappointed it wasn’t a exact match, or not even exact match but close to my skin color. Don’t get me wrong.. I love the whole concept of this, but maybe before having people try it out make sure the app works well to have a fair try at getting your personal matched foundation.
Charlin F.
LADIES!!! I know some of you follow the products I get to test for free from @influenster and I had to share this one. I got a FULL SIZED, #Made2Fit custom blend foundation complimentary from @bareminerals !!! I couldn’t be more impressed with this #contest product! You just use the #BMxM2F app to scan different areas of your face to get the perfect blend custom for your skin! And it truly is perfect. My pastey self is constantly struggling to find a foundation light enough for me. And it’s full coverage!!! I will 100% purchase this when my #complimentary bottle is gone. And look.... my made up fairytale name is even on the bottle 😍💁🏼
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
UPDATE: I contacted bare minerals about my shade being too dark. They replied in less than 24 hours and is sending me another shade!!!! Customer service is awesome!!!

First of all I want to state that when I got my foundation after using the app it was about four shades to dark. Now that being said I love the bottle design and the fact that they put your name on it is awesome. The foundation itself feels lightweight and medium to full coverage. I just think if I bought another foundation I would pick what I thought was closest to my skintone without using the app
Taylor (.
Des Moines, IA
I’ve been a long time bareMinerals user so I was excited to try their Made2Fit foundation. I love the application, it doesn’t look caked or heavy. I apply with the Luxe Brush and I feel like it lasts all day. I have two issues with it. This first is I don’t feel like it’s quite the right color. I was amazed at how easy the process was to find my true match however, with no makeup on my skin has a naturally red tint and the makeup needs to be a touch “cooler.” My next issue is for light to medium coverage this makeup is great, but I wish it was more full coverage. Still, I love using it under a powder foundation as I feel it lasts all day!!
Tamera C.
Mayfield Hts, OH
The Made 2 Fit app for me, was really easy to use . I had no trouble at all matching with my phone . As far as the foundation itself it came and actually was a pretty good match ! I like the fact that it has my name on the bottle but I wouldn’t repurchase based on that. I definitely have to set this with a powder because I’m oily and it creases . It also seems to have very light coverage . I added two layers and it still looked pretty light . I would reach for this foundation when I want to do a “no makeup” makeup look.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.