BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am so content with how the color match came out. Not perfect but extremely close. It’s pretty lightweight which I like. When using it I started sweating and the product started cracking a bit. Still trying to find a solution for that. Overall I really enjoyed the product. It looks nice on the skin.
Omii V.
New bedford, MA
Loved the new technology twist on matching skin completion however my sample was to dark and on the orange side. The plus side I emailed bare minerals and will be receiving a new foundation (have to rescan skin ) cross fingers this one is a match I really loved the texture and how hydrating it felt !
Robriana F.
Savannah, GA
WONDEFUL full coverage. Very impressed. Great for oily skin. I would definitely hydrate your skin afterwards with some kind of mineral water. But worth it to be honest. I’d buy it again.
Tita G.
Salem, OR
To start out this kinda matched my skin tone but it’s okay I can still work wit it and blend go my neck! It’s very lightweight. It’s a very natural finish look, I’m a type of full coverage person but on the go i use this constantly. I love how it doesn’t oxidize !! It has no smell to it! It’s very beautiful on the skin!
Mika L.
Deer Park , NY
For me the app was very easy to follow but I can see some who is less tech savvy having difficulty. I love the idea of having perfect foundation delivered to my door. It eliminates the guess work and turned out to be a perfect match.
Daisy R.
Porterville, CA
It’s an amazing foundation I love the coverage and it doesn’t make me oily at all! It is also very easy to blend I used a brush! I was very disappointed thought because they foundation is like 2 shades darker than my skin tone and I had to mix it with another foundation to match my skin tone !
Ricky i.
Reston, VA
I just received my foundation and I love it! It is alittle darker than my actual skin tone but I think it will be perfect for the summer!!! It’s so creamy and light and my face looks stunting with it on. I would highly recommend for anyone struggling with finding the right shade of foundation. $49 is a little pricey but I think it is well worth it. Amazing product and will be buying in the near future.
Mallorie A.
Urbana , IL
Unfortunately I could only give this product one star for what the formula feels like (medium coverage, lightweight). When I received the Made-2-Fit foundation I was so excited to try, but the color was way too dark for my skin tone. The app didn’t work for me, so I can’t wear it due to the color.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Great foundation for a natural look and finish. I like to wear this on my days off or would be great for the beach or anything you wanted a natural light look. This is more of the dewy side and will need to be set if you have oily skin. Not full coverage but can be light to medium if you need it to be.
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
I downloaded the app and followed the directions on scanning. This may be the coolest thing ever. I cant wait to try the product. The proof will be in the puddin if the product actually matches. App is super easy to use..so 2 thumbs up. I wrote this review as part of a contest. Cant wait to try it
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.