BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Massami G.
Coconut creek, FL
Just got my made 2 fit and I’m completely in love! That’s so unique and special! To start the bottle has my name on it, it was made specially to my skin tone and it really matches! That’s incredible! You can get the right color of foundation to your skin and you don’t even need to go out of your house!
Bri W.
Appleton, WI
Amazing!! I finally found a foundation that matches me and doesnt give orange undertones, i have dry and oily skin and its very good for both!! The coverage is amazing!
Sydney S.
I received this for free for testing in my influenster box. They matched my face to the shade and I love it. It has such great coverage and they even put my name on it!!!!
Rachel G.
Boise, ID
This was amazing! It literally matches my face perfectly! I can’t believe an app could have done that. No streaks and can’t even see the makeup. It’s super lightweight!
Sasha L.
Loved this personalized foundation. Although I found it a little tan for my skin, the ingredients are awesome. Natural to medium coverage with a dewy finish. Blends perfectly with a damp beauty blender.
Lauren H.
Irvine , CA
The shade was a little too pinky tone for me but I loved the way it felt on my skin it wasn’t too heavy but wasn’t too light and it gave the perfect amount of coverage.
Okafor M.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love bareminerals products. Bareminerals made _2_fit is super amazing ,my customize shade fit perfect. I'm so loving this product.Thanks @Bareminerals and @ influenster bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Robriana F.
Savannah, GA
WONDEFUL full coverage. Very impressed. Great for oily skin. I would definitely hydrate your skin afterwards with some kind of mineral water. But worth it to be honest. I’d buy it again.
Shelby S.
Malvern, OH
I love this foundation so much normally foundation does not look good on my dry skin this foundation is doing and it looks flawless on my skin it looks like airbrushed the The one complete that I have which it's not really a complaint is I have some acne and it does not cover all of it but it looks so amazing so I just use concealer to cover up my acne it is like a medium to light coverage
Vanessa H.
The product itself is very good! The formula feels nice and it doesn’t make me breakout (which most foundations do). However i must have messed up the color-matching process because it is a tad too dark for me as well as a little dull. I’m very tan and have just a tiny bit of orange undertone. But overall this product is well formulated and easy to put on!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.