BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Katie Y.
Anderson, SC
This foundation is legit. I'd describe my skin color as "super pale with freckles but tans in the summer except my nose that only burns" so pretty much my shade would be called 'chaos.' I'm 30+ and have NEVER found the "perfect" color foundation. It's either too orange or too white and never looks right but this foundation... THIS FOUNDATION was a PERFECT match. It's worth every penny and I don't plan on buying any other foundation ever again. Kudos to Bare Minerals for leading the charge in this new skin matching technology.
The makeup blended perfectly and it feels so lightweight. Bare Minerals knocked it out of the park with this foundation and I'm excited to try this again in the summer with my new shade!
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
First of all, the color match process was easy to follow and my shade was 100% perfect for my skin tone! I honestly don’t think I’ve ever had a foundation match me quite as perfectly as this one did. However, the formula does not work for me at all. I am usually very oily, but the past few months, my skin has been a little on the drier side. This foundation formula has little to no coverage and is impossible to build up. I also struggled with it sliding off my face. I tried it will several primers and nothing seemed to make it better. I’ve set it with different sprays and powders and it helps with a setting powder, but I still think it is such a hassle, and I have to use so much to get barely any coverage that I feel like I’m wasting it. So great color match, but I wish there were a way you could select what formula you wanted!
sammy d.
Bare Minerals I believe is ahead of the game with this app. If our fingerprints are different then our foundation should be too. I found the use of the app okay. I tried it on a a new Samsung 8 phone and iPhone 6plus. I wonder if cameras make a difference? The foundation-I thought it was well packaged...LOVED my name on it and the pump. After immediately taking it out I saw the color did not match my skin tone (darker...no yellow undertones). The color is buildable but it did oxidized...I felt it went on the gray side...so much work needs to be done with color adjustments.
Colleen D.
I was actually suprised when this came how well the color matched. It was hard to get a sence of what the color was going to be based on the app, but it actually match me very well. I usually struggle finding foundations that have a yellow undertone but it picked up on that in my skin tone. It is, however, a very light coverage foundation, so it is a good everyday foundation, but not the type of formula I am used too. I think the sheerness of it helps them be more accurate in color. I would be very interested to test out a full coverage version of this. The price point is high, so I am not sure it is in budget to repurchase, but feel that the price might be more worth it if it had more coverage.
Celia B.
Walton, KY
I was so excited for this foundation! I seem to have trouble finding the foundation that matches my skin best, so this seemed like a breath of fresh air. I also had heard wonderful things about bareMinerals from my mom. This foundation feels so oily. I am currently wearing it, and I want to wipe my face off because it feels gross. It also requires a ton of foundation to work well, and even then my brush leaves lines on my face(this doesn't happen with other liquid foundations). I put powder foundation on top of this stuff because it's so shiny and oily. It honestly is almost like a chore to get me to wear this foundation. If you've got any oil on your skin, this is NOT the foundation for you.
Jennifer M.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This was my first time trying out a custom foundation. Bare minerals app made it easy to discover and fit my match, the foundation coverage was pretty good, depending on how much of a coverage you like you can always add more. Also the color was a lil off but being able to blend it with other foundations made it work. I love love having my own personalized bottle with my name on it. Made it more personal to me and unique. I couldn't get over showing everyone a foundation bottle made for just me! I always love applying and getting the best foundation with a damp beauty blender. Makes the foundation more long lasting and a perfect match to my skin! I'm happy I was able to try out a brand new foundation customize just for me!
Logan J.
Los Angeles, CA
This honestly was a disappointment from jump. It wasn't compatable with my phone so I had to use my boyfriend's phone so my scanning process was a bit rushed and my foundation didn't match at all

I also love bareminerals bareskin foundation and I was expecting this to be fluid like that one.
I had high hopes but it honestly reminds me of lower end foundations that bring attention to blemishes (like wet &wild some CoverGirl ) maybe it was just because of how off the color was for me. I don't know. Maybe I had too high of expectations and that's making it seem worse to me

The first time I applied it I used the brush for the bareskin foundation, and if you've ever seen it's always Sunny in Philadelphia when dee covers herself in make up and bronzer to be the Latina weather girl is what I looked like.

I tried it with a wet blending sponge and it was better but it's a no from me on this product.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
I received this foundation through Influenster as part of trying out the new Made 2 fit app for Bare Minerals and Matchco. I received my shade a few days ago, and it was an absolute perfect match! So I applied it with my foundation brush, and even with light coverage it blurred almost all of my blemishes and pores! It was easy to build up to a nice medium- light coverage, and it felt like nothing on my skin. For reference, I am extremely oily and it wore well for the 6 hours I had it on that first day. The second time I used it with my usual setting powders and bronzer, and it wore even better. I am so happy with this foundation, it is perfect for every day when you aren't trying to go full glam!
Shauna A.
Wow. This was the coolest thing ever. You use your camera for the Bare Minerals app to match your foundation with your skin, & it works. My foundation matches PERFECTLY with my skin color. Not only that, but my bottle has my name on it & everything! I love the coverage of the foundation too. It has the most perfect coverage, but it also looks natural as well. It feels light on the face & it blends so well. I loved how it lasted on my face all day long from school, to working out at the gym, and to work! I seriously love this foundation so so much. #bareminerals ✨💕
Kelsey L.
Wenatchee, WA
This foundation is a perfect match in color however, I found that it blended so well that it looked like I hadn’t put any on. The problem with that is, I’d rather wear no makeup and have a clean feeling face than look the exact same with makeup caked on. This foundation doesn’t smell like anything which is a good thing and it didn’t make my skin dry, and it didn’t break me out. It just didn’t really enhance my look. If you regularly use foundation and cannot find your perfect match, this foundation is the way to go. It really does work well. It just isn’t the perfect product for me.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.