BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Pineapple S.
Garden Grove, CA
love this product! The bareMinerals Made-2-Fit app was so easy and also very cool to use! All I had to do was download the app, follow the simple instructions of scanning my face a few times with my camera phone and submit! Less than a week later, a customized bottle with my name is delivered to my home! I was actually surprised by how nicely it was packaged. The customized shade according to the scanning I did on my camera phone was impressive! It actually matched my skin color quite perfectly. I use a beauty blender to apply all over my skin and it blends a lot better than some drug store foundations that I've been using. I highly recommend this product even though I got it for free and it is more expensive than what I'm used to, I would purchase this when I run out. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Jessica J.
Bethlehem, PA
I was very skeptical of what shade I was going to receive in the mail because when I was scanning my face on the app, it seemed to be picking up darker skin tones than what my face actually was. But I received the foundation in the mail in just 2 weeks and it was a perfect fit. The bottle feels very expensive and heavy, which is awesome. I love how it says my name. It leaves a cute little personalized touch to it. I usually apply my foundation with a beauty blender, but I used a foundation brush for this and it worked very well. It seems to be a lighter coverage than what I’m used to, but that’s okay because my skin is pretty clear right now so I don’t need that much coverage. The shade matched my skin perfectly. I’m used to using just a slightly darker shade though just because I’m used to being tan in the summer and I feel like my face is very pale. But once I put on some bronzer it looks fine. I love this foundation and the natural look it gives. I’ll definitely purchase this in the future.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Bare Minerals customer service is AWFUL!!!!! (Not to mention their fake "perfect match" technology that cannot work on freckled skin!!) I've done at least 50 scans and when they actually sent me the replacement, it was DARKER than my skin tone! When I called customer service, SIGI was COMPLETELY condescending and disrespectful. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, she told me NO and that she's in charge and there is "nothing" she can do. Because we went through Influenster, she says they don't need to send us the correct color and I'm basically s*** out of luck. She offered to send me some BS discount to try and BUY a bottle that would better match my skin color. WHAT?!!!! never in my life will I ever support this company EVER!!!!! SHAME ON YOU BARE MINERALS!!!
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
I was super excited to try out this custom fit foundation. My first bottle was a little too dark so I redid the color matching and after adjusting my lighting the second bottle was perfect. I like that this isn’t full coverage and I like the natural finish it has. This wears nicely on my skin all day and doesn’t look thick or cakey. I will continue to use this in my daily makeup routine and will probably repurchase when finished. Highly recommend if you have trouble color matching and was super impressed with the customer service as well.
Darlenis D.
Boynton Beach, FL
The best part of this foundation was that It was personalized with my name on the front of the bottle and the color was the perfect match for my skin, so it was amazing.
I have been using this foundation everyday, I like the overall formula and how well, it blends into my oily skin. I really like the way you get the formula, you just use the app one time and then you have the color. I need to put my phone to my face to get the exact color. I can say that the texture of this foundation is really nice a well as scent, It is good but I think that the coverage is not 100%, It’s very light.
I usually don’t use a foundation daily but when I tried one, I felt I could, it’s not too heavy and my look is great.

#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Selene P.
I received this complementary from Influenster. The color match is perfect. The foundation is a medium coverage and is semi dewy. I feel it lasts most of the day. I have sensitive skin and usually have to be careful what I put on my face and well this has been good to my skin. The bottle came with my name on it. It’s perfect to get your summer color and winter color in the comfort of your home.
Ashley M.
In order to get this product, you download the app and scan your skin with your phone 5 times. This process took me quite a while because my phone wasn’t scanning correctly. Not sure if that was my phones fault or the app itself. When I got the product, it’s tanner than I would like it to be, but will probably work well in the summer. It’s a very good consistency and lasts a long time. It covers well and makes your skin look very clean. Very good product when the color is made just right!
Jamie V.
Burley, ID
This product was by far my favorite to receive from Influenster to test EVER! I’m in love with this product. It was so cool to get it and see my name on it and have it customized for me. I also love that I can just take a small amount and touch up red areas without having to wear it full coverage because it truly is matched to my skin tone. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new foundation that’s color matched to their skin tone and I will be buying more once I run out.
Natalie L.
Wilmington, MA
This foundation is really nice. I wasn’t expecting it to be. I was kind of skeptical, but after using it for a while, it really grew on me.

The packaging is really nice, it feels really luxurious. Having my name on the bottle makes me feel...important? It was incredible! I feel like a celebrity.

The coverage is nice, a little light, but not too bad. I would say it has buildable coverage. The only issue I have with it is the color. That’s why I knocked a star off the rating. It was probably user error, but my color is WAY too dark. I’m pretty fair, especially in the winter. And then it oxidized to a slightly darker color. This is most definitely going to be a summer color for me. I might get it again, but in my winter/early spring shade.

This foundation applies really well with a beauty blender or brush. My preferred method is to apply it with a beauty blender and then go OVER it with a brush to make sure everything is blended in flawlessly.

I would highly recommend this foundation. When you do the scanning, make sure you do it in natural lighting, and have no makeup on to make sure you get the best results!

*this product was sent to me FREE to test and review by Influenster*
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I love this foundation!! My experience with this product was a little tricky because when I first got the product, it was quite dark for my skin tone. I emailed bare minerals and they sent me a new code to get a new one! I’m waiting on that one to come in the mail, but even the darker shade works really well! I like to mix in the bareMinerals barePro foundation in it (I have a lighter shade in that) and it makes the perfect blend! It looks beautiful on the skin. The made-2-fit foundation alone is thick, but it has sheer natural coverage on the skin. It’s great for everyday use. I do like to use powder to set it because I have oily skin. I think that the concept of this foundation is really cool and solves the problem for those who have a difficult time matching their foundations. This does the job for you! A huge bonus with this foundation is that it actually has your name on the bottle!! How cool! It’s your one personalized bottle with a shade that is matched just for you! I love it!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.