BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I was really not a fan of this foundation. The color match was at least two shades darker than I needed, despite following all of the instructions, and the finish wasn't as matte as I prefer. I would definitely not reorder it, or recommend it to my friends. I was happy with the customer service I received in trying to obtain a better match, but it should have matched to start with. I would have been even more disappointed had I paid $49 for this, but since I received it for free through Influenster, I wasn't as upset.
Kirsten R.
Mountain Home, AR
I am skeptical to write a review. The formula is nice but not very good coverage which is usual for match foundation. I had a lot of problems with the app it too three try’s to get the app to make t all the way through the program very glitchy. My foundation also didn’t match my skin that well granted I am very pale and it’s normally really hard to find a match but I didn’t hate the product it mixes well with my other foundation and isn’t heavy.
Dayna E.
Pitman, NJ
I think it's a really amazing concept to have an app figure out my skin color and get a perfect color foundation. It was a lot lighter than I usually buy, so I was concerned, but turns out the color matched perfectly! (Guess I've been buying too dark!) The only negative is that I prefer a heavier coverage and this product is light-medium coverage at best. But overall, I really think it's a unique product that definitely matches and does what it says. I may purchase in the future if the coverage is more long-lasting.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
I was so excited about the concept of custom made foundation. It’s always a struggle finding the perfect foundation color, and I was hoping this would solve the problem. The app was super easy to use and very instructive throughout the process. No sunlight, phone case, etc. I did everything the correct way with the correct lighting. When the package finally arrived, the foundation bottle was super classy with my name on it, but when I swatched it, the shade was at least four shades too dark. I was very disappointed because I loved the idea and the medium-coverage finish it offered. While it was a great idea, it didn’t live up to its claim.
🇮🇶ABBII A.
Thank you Influenster for letting me be able to get the bareMinerals custom made foundation free of cost. The foundation is absolutely amazing no doubt it feels light weight and smooth when you apply it on it has a medium to full coverage and a nice finish. Only thing that really bothered me was the way the shade that came in apparently it scanned my shade much darker then I really am, but this is technically and of course it isn’t protected so I gave a call to the bareMinerals customer service and they were nice enough to let me make a second order for a new foundation shade that will match me! This foundation makes my face look flawless I love it and I can’t get enough of it!
NikkiBeauty N.
Los Angeles , CA
To everyone who likes a sheer, flawless and beautiful skin coverage with that natural look this is the foundation! To be honest ! Going to the store then waiting for a rep to help you match l. It takes a lot of time you are wasting. Bare Minerals came out with the app where your skin is matched and it processes the foundation right away! The foundation to your door step! I love the idea of helping us skipping lines and providing this beautiful product right to our door step ! The foundation matched my skin perfectly! I love the packaging and also it has your name on it! Perfect! I use it everyday! Thank you bareminerals for the gem! ❤️
Kimberly S.
Deltona, FL
If you have trouble finding your perfect match you must try this app. It will find your perfect shade in just a couple of minutes then ships it right home to you. It actually kinda fun knowing it is using your actual skin tone to make your perfect foundation. Plus right beforehand you order you put your own name so everyone knows that is your foundation and no one else's. The actual foundation is actual amazing! It goes on smoothly has medium to full coverage. It was a fun experience with an outcome of an amazing foundation.
I received the product free for testing purposes. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Beth M.
Pendleton, SC
This product is a must have! At first I was very skeptical of an iPhone photo app choose my Made-2-Fit color match And after seeing the color chosen for me and when I received it in the mail I thought that it was way too dark. After using this product and blending it into my skin it matched perfectly. The coverage is perfect along with the formula and how this product feels on. His product is defiantly “Made-2-Fit”. It was very awesome how the product came personalized with names printed on the foundation bottle.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
I loved the foundation and how accurate it matched my skin. It was very lightweight and dewy that left my face with a bright glow. The only thing I’d like it more medium to full coverage and a more matte finish. Otherwise, I still love it and like it for a change instead of what I’m used too. The coverage was buildable, which is amazing; but I had to use more product for my desired coverage. I would definitely buy this product. I love having my name on the bottle and the packaging is classy and beautiful. I used my hands and/or a silicone sponge to get the most out of my product. Definitely a new advancement in the makeup industry.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.