BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Danielle K.
I really enjoyed using this foundation. It’s extremely lightweight and wears well on the skin. The coverage is somewhat medium. The shade matched my skin tone perfectly!
Sam S.
Windham, NH
Pretty excited about this one!! Used their app to get customized foundation and tried for the first time today!! So far so good! Being really fair skinned, it's hard to buy foundation anywhere. Love this! I love that it has a pump as well!
monica r.
Modesto , CA
I absolutely love my BareMinerals foundation I was so surprised that the app matched my color so well. I love that this foundation is lightweight and it looks very natural. The packaging was beautiful I love that it has my name on it. This by far is the best box I have received thank you Influenster and BareMinerals!
Jessica L.
Coconut Creek, FL
I was totally amazed! Finally a base to my skin tone, the app was very easy to use and fast, thank you very much Influenster and baraMinerals for the opportunity to try this wonder! Recommended for sure!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I was a little nervous to try this foundation out as it seemed like it would be a bit light for me. It turned out that it was an almost perfect match! It is a really light coverage which is perfect for my job. It has a dewy finish but it wasn’t too much for my oily skin. I loved this product!!! Great job Bare Minerals!
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
I loved the idea behind the app. It was great to be able to find shades without even having to go anywhere. The packaging was amazing. The bottle is great, I love that it's personalized with my name and everything. The shade matched pretty good. I thought it looked darker but when I tried it it matched perfectly!
Alex G.
Grand Forks , ND
I couldn't be more impressed with this product. It's bit too runny and not to thick. They got my skin point almost to the T. It's a little orange but it works! Can't really tell in most lighting. So awesome!! Got this product for testing
Amanda C.
Reserve, NM
I was so excited to get this product! Using the app was simple, and reading posts about shades being completely off, I was nervous for mine to come in. My color was perfect! It leaves a matte finish, doesn't make my face break out, and lasts all day! I will more than likely be buying this product!
Heather R.
The foundation is great! It's not thick or oily. The coverage is fantastic and covers my blemishes without heavy concealer. It also works to conceal my large pores and applies very evenly. The app is amazing in being able to match up skin tones! What a wonderful world we live in with custom shade foundation!!
mariah V.
I love this product so much. It matches my skin so perfectly after scanning it. It’s not a full coverage foundation so if your looking for a full comer age it might not be your first choice. But it’s definitely buildable. I’m not a big full coverage fan so I’m in Love it it and it’s light weight and feels so nice on my face.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.