BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Double 〽.
Barrington, NJ
I received my product and was super excited to try it out. Unfortunately, the shade was way too light! I was able to reach out to the company though and receive a new code to get a new color! They were very quick with their response and super helpful. Fingers crossed the new shade will match perfectly!
Lora P.
Honolulu, HI
The first time I used the app it matched my skin tone wrong but I didn't know so when my order came in it was way off. I emailed them and they sent me a code so I could reorder at no cost. I got my correct match and I'm in love with it flawless coverage
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
This foundation is a miracle! The app was easy to use and worked like a charm! My foundation is the perfect match! It is light coverage. It is very expensive, but I might buy when this bottle runs out!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
I am obsessed with the new bare minerals foundation and how custom it is!! I got it super quick and the app was easy to navigate on my iPhone. Did have a color match issue but it was quickly fixed!!! Nice coverage if you like a light/medium.
Cassandra H.
It's very sheer coverage, goes on smooth and blends well. Definitely not for oily skin as in the middle of the day the oil starts to seep through. If you have dry skin this could work for you.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm very excited to try my new pair of minerals Made For You Fit Me Foundation and looks like my color is off by a shade or two but I really believe that Blended and end with another Bare Minerals Foundation it will come out to be it a great color for me and looks really sick and feels really creamy so I'm really excited to try it
Michelle M.
Temecula , CA
Literally in love with the product! First of all, how awesome is the technology they use to match your skin tone. I have a very unique skin color so normal make up doesn’t usually match well, but this BareMinerals Made-2-Fit foundation not only matches, but it feels light on my face while still great in coverage! I’m obsesssssed!
Jamie V.
Louisville, KY
I have used this off and on for a few months. The coverage is great and applies smoothly. It last very well and I would definitely recommend to check it out. The price is good for what you get!
Danielle K.
I really enjoyed using this foundation. It’s extremely lightweight and wears well on the skin. The coverage is somewhat medium. The shade matched my skin tone perfectly!
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I absolutely love this foundation! It was easy to work with the BareMinerals app and get my perfect customized shade! They even place your name on the bottle! The packaging is very high end. I love the overall foundation, it’s smooth, long lasting, doesn’t feel funky on my face and is a great shade for me!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.