BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
I really love this foundation and my color was spot on, but i wish it were more full coverage. Its beautiful when you have clear skin!! I think the price is a bit much.
Shea C.
McMinnville, TN
Love Love Love this foundation! The app was an ease to use. It matches my skin tone PERECT! It feels light on my face as well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I am loving this product! I received this product from Influenster for free in exchange for a honest review. The makeup was easy to apply and use. Works well on my oily skin. The color was a perfect match from the shade matching scanner app. Lasts on my face all day. I love the way this formula looks on my skin. Sets well with any kind of powder or setting powder. Plays well with different primers, water based and silicon based. Works great with an array of setting sprays. So far I’ve had nothing but great things to say about this product. I love how the shade perfectly matches my skin. Great formula and decent price considering it comes customizable with your name on the bottle and the shade match that’s perfect for your skin. I recommend this product to anyone who’s looking for the perfect shade match using the app and who’s looking for a foundation formula that isn’t matte but isn’t too dewy. It’s an excellent formula to me, even on my oily skin. I had a great experience doing this badge. I would recommend this product and will be purchasing using the scanner app again in the future when I run out of this bottle. Definitely super impressed with these products!
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
I will never buy another makeup!!! This is the best i have ever used. Perfect match of my skin and so easy to use the app and have it shipped right to your door!!!!
Dynea P.
Kissimmee, FL
Kaitlyn b.
I really love this foundation. It doesn’t make my face look super shiny and oily. I have naturally really oily skin, but this stays looking fresh all day! In love!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
I was so excited to receive a free bottle of the Made2Fit foundation. The experience with the app was so different and unique. The feel of the product is very lightweight but provides good coverage. Unfortunately for me the foundation shade did not match my skin tone. This could have easily been user error with the lighting I was using while scanning my skin with the app. But, by just adding two drops of a lighter foundation it worked out fine. The product goes on feeling very silky and dries down to an almost powdery soft feel.The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and the fact that it had my name written on it was every makeup lovers dream! I would be willing to try the app again and make sure to carefully follow the lighting instructions inside of the app to reorder another bottle that is closer to my shade.
nakita h.
It was super cool to have a product that is my exact skin tone. The app was very quick and easy to use and the foundation blended perfectly. I highly recommend it to any and everyone!!
Mollie P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This stuff is awesome!! Matched my skin perfectly! It's long lasting too!! Also it covers what I need covered while being lightweight and looks natural! It has a nice finish it's not too dewy and it's not too matte. I would definitely buy this again!!
Shana M.
Saxonburg, PA
The product did go on nicely . However it right cover much and all of my redness showed through. I work a normal 9 hour day and I noticed that most of it wore off.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.