BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
I love this foundation and it ended up matching my skin perfectly so it really is made 2 fit!!! I love how natural it makes my skin look. It’s not a thick foundation and it’s more of an every day type of look.. not so much for going out because of how thin it is. Perfect for me though, I love it!!!
Kasie G.
I received this foundation complimentary for reviewing purposes from Influencer and Bareminerals. First off, the app was very easy to use to create my shade. It's so dang cute that they put your name on the bottle. For $49 you get what you pay for. A good amount of product and it's really good too! My shade was a tad too light for me but nothing I can't fix in the future with some mixing drops. As for the foundation itself, it wore beautifully on my skin. I have oily skin and it didn't make me look oily even at the end of the day. With the right primer this foundation is stunning. Highly recommend to those who have been wanting to try it out! 🤗
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I loved the MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation in the color....me! It's so cool that you can use the app to find your perfect shade.  I love that personalized touch of my name on the bottle. I'd say it has great coverage even though I had color corrector on as well underneath. It went on well and set nicely to a matte finish. It's like my skin but better! Lasted all day long not to mention it was HOT that day!  I definitely recommend you check out the app if you have a hard time finding your shade at the store!

I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Suki L.
Austin, TX
This foundation lives up to the name of the product. This foundation uses the phone app technology to match my skin color and then the company customized a specific bottle of foundation for my skin (with my name on it). When using the product I noticed the coverage was really sheared but you can built up to the coverage you like but it will just end up feeling heavy. So if you’re looking for a natural look and a light coverage, go for this foundation! I have combination skin, and this foundation has a Matte finish. So if you have dry skin, I do not recommend you to use this product.
Carmen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Thank you @influenster @bareminerals for my #free customized box of foundation I absolutely love it. Received it free complimentary for testing and review purposes.This foundation isn’t full coverage it’s light to medium and sort of sheer, but it feels lightweight on your skin which I like, it matches perfectly mind you they had to send me a second one because the first was too dark. #goitfree #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster #bblogger #bbloggers
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I have never had a foundation match my skin tone as well as this! The app is a little frustrating but once you get the hang of it it works beautifully! the tone matches nearly perfectly & the coverage is medium. And the bottle even has the words “made 2 Fit TORIE on it. How exciting 😍I got mine free from Influenster for review, however, I would definitely buy it again!! #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #gotitfree bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
I got this product free from @influester! It was based on an app on my phone, and it had a color match. It is seriously the perfect match! It doesn’t make my face feel dry, or filmy. I would absolutely buy this! **UPDATE- Finally, after a long wait I received my BareMinerals Made-2-Fit foundation. I’ve only been using it everyday and i absolutely love it! I received it from @influester. This was a free product for me to try and review! Check out this full coverage amazing lightweight foundation 😊
Jessica O.
Buckeye, AZ
I'm not gonna lie that at first I was VERY skeptical on this foundation. Boy was I wrong.
The app and color matching was very easy to use for me. When I saw my finished color match on the app I still wasn't sure it would be a total match. When received in mail, packaging was very nice and so was the bottle. I especially love that it has my name on it. When I did a swatch on my hand it looked pretty close. When applied on face it matched perfectly with light to medium coverage and natural looking. Doesn't feel heavy or cakey. I'm very impressed and happy with this foundation. Definitely a foundation I would purchase.
Ginny R.
I recently got this Bare Minerals Made-2-Fit foundation from Influenster. Look at my name on the bottle! You use their m2f app and your camera to match your skin tone. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it matches (I have had to do some faux contouring to give my face some depth). Its a light-medium coverage, sorta buildable ish. I’m still shiny by the end of the day but its better than any of the drugstore foundations I have tried - the consistency and quality are great. #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Ruby P.
The test was super simple and easy to take. It scans some parts of your face, neck and arm to get your perfect match. My foundation arrived and i was so shocked with the beautiful packaging. It comes in a glass bottle with a pump. The foundation had my name on it and that adds a great beautiful touch to the bottle. The shade was great on me i think i would say i found my perfect match. The foundation is light weight very easy to blend out. I have dry skin so I’m happy with how this foundation looked on me. It made my skin look like my own skin but better. I recommend you try this out i am beyond impressed with my foundation bottle and shade match.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???