BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Alexa M.
Russellville, AR
I loved how special I felt getting to test out an expensive bottle of foundation with my name on it for free. I like the pump bottle and how big the bottle is. However, the shade they sent me is too dark for my skin so I only use it sparingly. It also tends to make my skin feel a little odd to the touch while on.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
I was so excited about this foundation but was greatly disappointed when it arrived because the shade of it did not match my skin color. It was much lighter than my skin color and I'm very glad I got it for free because I would be extremely upset if I wasted $50 on it. On the plus side, it doesn't feel cakey on the skin and goes on smoothly.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I received this complementary from influenster to test out. I got my exact shade !! It was so cool. Made me relize how white I really am 🤣 .
It is a sheer to medium coverage but it is buildable. It lasts for hours. Leaves me with a flawless finish because it is a light coverage.
I'm giving it 4 stars because of the price . 50 bucks is crazy. But it is nice
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I was skeptical about this foundation, didn’t really think I would receive a perfect match but I did! This match was so perfect, it’s scary. It’s very easy to apply and I love the fact that it has a pump! Also is the cutest thing because it has my name on it. I would describe the coverage as light to medium coverage, but buildable.
Elizabeth B.
Mystic, CT
I love this foundation so much so far. The finish is beautiful. I have dry skin (especially in the winter) and have been having a problem with my foundation breaking up, but I don’t see that with this. It lasts all day and is just an awesome foundation. The only reason I gave this 4 Star is because the app didn’t completely get my shade right; the foundation is just a little light so I have to mix it with a darker one to use it.
Zoe B.
Seattle, WA
The Bare Minerals made to fit app is 100%on point it matched with my skin tone perfectly. I love my shade and the bottle has my name on it!!!!i absolutly love this foundation i recommend you download the app and try if for yourself the foundation is worth every penny:)
#influenter
#contest
#baremineralsmadetofit
Claire L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I would say this is a run of the mill foundation, nothing too special really. I did find I got a nice shade match, so that was nice! I wish it was a little bit more buildable and long-lasting. It is a nice, natural finish and I love that it has natural ingredients.
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
I was super skeptical of the app and my lack of makeup knowledge. But it was perfect. The made-2-fit app is really easy to use and my custom foundation color was flawless.
Katelyn E.
This foundation was amazing! The shade matched perfectly to my face and it was super blendable and light in my face. The app was super easy to follow and it shipped out super quick. I would definitely recommend this to others
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Love the idea of finding your foundation shade simply through an app scanning your face. My first shade was not a color match but the second time it was. It is not my everyday go to foundation , but I definitely go to this foundation for the days I want the “no makeup” look. It’s very sheer. I also love that it has my name on it !!!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.