BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Ruby P.
The test was super simple and easy to take. It scans some parts of your face, neck and arm to get your perfect match. My foundation arrived and i was so shocked with the beautiful packaging. It comes in a glass bottle with a pump. The foundation had my name on it and that adds a great beautiful touch to the bottle. The shade was great on me i think i would say i found my perfect match. The foundation is light weight very easy to blend out. I have dry skin so I’m happy with how this foundation looked on me. It made my skin look like my own skin but better. I recommend you try this out i am beyond impressed with my foundation bottle and shade match.
Eva C.
I expected so much more from this product. The app was hard to use and is only compatible with phones that are new to the market. I loved the packaging. Beautiful bottle and I loved that my name was on it. It was not my color at all. It was super orange and made me look like an oompa loompa. I was so hoping it would be my shade especially since I went through all that work to get the app and scan the patches of skin. It had absoutely NO covererage, didn't even cover up a tiny blemish on my cheek. Gets super oily after just 30 minutes of wearing. For 50 dollars this needs to be Better. I would not spend the money on this.
leeeners21 S.
I’m honestly so disappointed in the app and the product that was sent to me for review. I followed the app directions to a T, and it did not want to work. FINALLY, after almost an hour (and a waste of time), it went through, though when I saw the color match I was pretty skeptical, but held out hope. I got my foundation today and I can’t even use it because it’s WAY too dark for my skin tone! I might be able to use it in the summer, but there’s no way I can walk around now with it on my face. The one on the left is the m2f foundation that was sent to me, the one on the right is my current foundation.
Sydney S.
Highland Park, IL
This product is absolutely amazing. I can't believe that just from touching my phone camera to my face, BareMinerals could formulate me the perfect foundation! Being very fair, my foundation is often to light, but the next shade down is too orange. This completely solves the problem! It's like my skin in a bottle. The only reason that this is 4/5 stars is because it does oxidize a bit, making it a tad darker when it sits on the skin, but that could also because of my fair complexion. Great medium coverage too, perfect for a formal event or on the go.
Nediahn S.
Azalea Park, FL
I’ve been looking for a foundation like this all my life. It’s super natural looking and it’s my perfect shade. This is my day to day foundation for Natural looks
Lacy I.
For me, the color I received matches my skin perfectly. I had no issues with the app and it was easy to use. I love that this has a sunscreen and doesn’t break me out. Applies easily but doesn’t wear all day. I am super oily so this didn’t hold up all day but most foundations don’t for me. Also, very sheer coverage so I needed concealer after application... which is fine because on the areas of my face that don’t need a lot of concealer...this looks very natural. If you have dry or normal skin without a lot of stuff to cover up this would be perfect for you. This reminds me of a B.B. cream that just evens everything out. I just need more coverage and oil control. Still I like to use this on days I don’t want to wear a lot of heavy makeup.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
I was a little hesitant on it.. I think it was a little too dark for my face but at the same time it matched my rest of my body.. usually I tend to go a bit lighter with the face and then bronze it up.. so it truly was fit 2 my face.. I loved the coverage and how light it felt on. I was super impressed on the packaging too. I loved it! My first ever bare minerals purchase and I am not disappointed! The picture was after sweating a while dancing and it still looks great. (Ps didn’t get married just went to a bday dinner and dance and they had a fake get married booth! Lol) The color was spot on!
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
I really love this foundation. I have pretty normal skin with a slightly oily nose area. This foundation holds up well on my skin and I don’t notice any breaking down around my nose like some other foundations. The last time on this foundation is roughly 8 hours, which isn’t quite as long as I’d like, but still good. The finish is very natural and pretty- nothing too dewy or flat. The coverage is pretty medium. It feels lightweight on the skin and creates a great base for makeup.
The best thing I think about this foundation is how it goes with the Made to Fit app. That idea is so great. You take photos with your smartphone on your skin and they mix a custom shade to match your skin. My foundation matches me absolutely perfectly. I was so impressed. I love this technology!

I would definitely recommend trying this product out!
Kaesha T.
I'm giving this product two stars because I was not super impressed. I loved the personalized bottle with my name on it. The formula was pretty lightweight and it had a nice scent. The coverage was pretty sheer, and I couldn't build it up much to the medium it claims it can reach. Since the coverage is so minimal I used a brush instead of a sponge to blend. The app was kind of difficult to get figured out. This may be why the shade came out two lighter than what I normally use. The formula claimed to be moisturizing but after two hours was greasy on my face. I probably would not recommend.
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
I received this product from Influenster. Trying the app was a little bit challenging for me but it worked out. I like how you can have your personal customized foundation with your skin color. When I received the product I can tell how much I love the package of the bottle. It makes you feel special. I tried it this morning and love the texture of the foundation. It is very light and matches my skin. Since it matches my skin by a lot, it did not really cover major acne but it did cover little black spots. I suggest don't use this when you have a lot of acne because it does not cover
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.