BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
Just received my Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit custom foundation and it’s LOVE! Scanning my skin ton on the app was super easy. And I was pleasantly surprised it matched my skin perfectly! It has a very lightweight feel which I love! It’s gentle on my sensitive skin. And just all around great! I will be a repeat customer!
Lily Z.
Fayetteville , AR
It’s a really cool concept but they still need to fix things. My shade was too dark for me, so I can’t really say anything. :// I did receive it complementary from Influenster!!
Michaelene J.
Cedar Rapids , IA
So this has been the first foundation that is very true to my skin color. At first I didn’t think it would match but it is a perfect match!! It is super light weight and covers up blemishes perfectly. I would definitely recommend you using this foundation. I do have sensitive skin and I have yet to have a problem with this foundation!!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
The one I received was sheer coverage, it was buildable but still not giving the coverage I wanted. It felt light weight didn’t settle into my wrinkles bad. Mine was from the app where you can your self to get your color. It didn’t match. I would like to try it out but find a store where I can better color match myself.
Kristen C.
staten island, NY
I love the concept of this product, and I was really excited after reading some very positive reviews. however, my custom shade is 2-3 shades darker than my skin. maybe I will be able to use it this summer when I'm tan, but as of now it looks ridiculous 😣 the coverage is pretty good, but the color is not even close
ashley S.
This is by far my favorite foundation I have ever used! Bareminerals did a perfect job of creating a flawless perfectly matched foundation custom to your skin tone! This product is completely compatible with my oily skin and even last for hours!
Valentina C.
It worked!! The bareMinerals Made-2-Fit foundation truly was a perfect fit! The formula is very lightweight, and has a medium-to-light cover for a “Fresh Faced” look. And that bottle!! I love it 💕Also it’s so easy to get with the app. Recommended
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
First, how cool is this packaging?! A foundation with your name on it?! Love! Second, the match is amazing. The coverage is sheer but beautiful! Thank you Influenster. I LOVE IT
Nicole B.
New Paltz , NY
Don’t bother wasting money on this product. The app glitches like crazy and they struggle to match your skin tone. I’m very fair skinned and they remixed my foundation twice and they were both so dark. I can’t even use the first one as a bronzer.
Harley H.
Middletown, OH
I loved this foundation! The color was matched perfectly & the finish was flawless. It looked so pretty & natural! It lasted all day as well. I would definitely repurchase!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.