BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Samantha J.
Pittsford, VT
The color match was perfect! I’m amazed on how easy the color matching process was and how well the color match my skin! The foundation isn’t as full coverage as I expected but it’s still a great foundation! I think it’ll be a perfect foundation fit for the summer!
BrownSkinBeautiful! J.
I have NEVER found a product that matches my skin tone as well as this does. I think I have found “the one” in this foundation. I don’t need full coverage but as a woman of color with a darker skin tone but also yellow golden undertones it’s nearly impossible to find a good match. I am OVER THE MOON right now.
Tonya B.
I received my personalized foundation for free after downloading the app and reading it. I was excited to receive the item for free, but was skeptical of it making my skin because my skin shade changed in the sunset and winter subtly. Fortunately, it matches pefectly.🙌🏾👌🏾😁. I love that it does quickly, and has like a matte' finish. I keep my makeup simply mostly, foundation, lipgloss, mascara and go. Lol. I also use the BareMinerals- BarePro(my ssummer shade foundation). I'm looking forward to seeing how this new shade holds up.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
I was apprehensive waiting on the foundation as color matching is hard enough in store but was surprised that the color was almost a complete match. In terms of the foundation itself, I saw that some felt coverage wasn’t full but for my skin it actually looked full on and on point in terms of coverage I will say that it doesn’t go on well if you are solely using your hands to apply as it doesn’t go on as dewy as my other foundations. I also can feel the foundation on my face when I first apply it which I’m not accustomed too.

Overall I gave 4 stars as the color was almost on point, it offers coverage and think those who enjoy Bare Minerals will be happy with the product. I tend to like matte, light foundations and have sensitive skin so this was a little too much thickness texture wise for me.
Bianca W.
Philadelphia , PA
I was selected to try out not 1, but 2 things... First I was asked to download Bare Minerals Made2Fit app, and use it, which was great! It's an app that ,through a series of pics in different areas, can create for you a bottle of their foundation. Customized for YOUR shade, with YOUR name on the bottle! Tell me that's not dope aleady?... I received my custom bottle of foundation with my name on it, and I went crazy! It actually had my name on it! I was so excited to use this foundation! As I open the foundation I thought it looked a little grey, but I decided I was gonna use it anyway. As I'm blending it in with my blender, start to realize that this is more of a radiance foundation, which would explain the grey look in the beginning. Once I realized that, I was cool, I knew how to treat it, and it came out looking petty dope! So yes, I would recommend it to my friends. The whole process was no problem. I would definitely recommend this to ALL of my friends! Thanx Influenster!!
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
The process is fairly easy and the step by step instructions that are said in the app is extremely helpful. However, once I received my shade, it was darker than me. The customer service at Made2Fit was extremely amazing and fairly helpful in order to get my shade matched correctly. They were in constant contact with me every step of the way and contacted me when they needed additional scans in order to get the foundation shade right. I was able to get a new foundation that I am currently waiting for in the mail to arrive that will be a match for me. I would give it 5 Stars, but the process of getting a new foundation that matched is very cumbersome, however, I was able to keep the old foundation and gave it to someone that it matched. They said the formula was great and it was very light weight.
Melanie D.
I am a foundation junkie, and not easy to please so I was beyond excited to be a part of this voxbox and i was not disappointed. I have used the infamous powder foundations and wasnt a huge fan of the finish so i was intrigued to see how their liquid formula would perform. Bareminerals nailed it with this one! The finish is smooth and dewy, but not too dewy. I have super oily skin so to find a foundation that glows without becoming an oil slick is next to impossible. The app took me a few tries to figure out and I was super skeptical of the shade match i would get from the app (seriously, how did they do that?!) but it turned out almost perfect, which is a godsend for someone like me who can never find a shade that looks right. Overall, i definitely recommend. Way to go, bareminerals!
Yasmin M.
Smyrna , TN
I am fascinated by this foundation. I'd say it's medium coverage. and gives a slightly satiny finish. my skin looks healthy and radiant when I wear it with her. What I loved the most is that the color was perfect for me without having to go anywhere to try the tone.
Callie S.
Canton, GA
I was super skeptical that even if it matched my skin, then the foundation itself wouldn't be great. Well not only does it match perfectly, but the quality is wonderful! I cannot wear foundation that I can feel on my face. This is full coverage, but weightless and still looks natural!! And having your name printed on the actual bottle has got to be the cutest finishing touch! I use a beauty blender to apply and the finish it absolutely beautiful! I am in love with this product!
Ruth E.
I really wanted to like this but I couldn’t!
Customer service is great and they take care of any questions and matters right away. However, the skin tone scanning didn’t work well for me... the final foundation was at least 5 times darker than my natural skin color (and yes I followed instructions). My grandmother’s skin is darker than mine, and conveniently, she was looking for a new foundation and we tried it on her. We like that it goes on smoothly and spreads nicely. It really blended on her skin, but it didn’t feel heavy. I think that the bottle brings a ton of foundation for the price (my current foundation is only $10 cheaper and brings way less foundation than this one). I think that having your name on the bottle is a nice added touch (it truly makes it feel personalized).
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???