BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Cassie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely LOVE this product! The bottle is super luxurious, and the product itself is definitely a new favorite of mine! It gives off such a nice medium coverage, without making you look “cakey” it gives off such a BEAUTIFUL GLOW. I’m LOVING this.
Leisha S.
Greer, SC
I have been thoroughly impressed with this foundation! Typically, I only wear a light powder. I was nervous to try this foundation, but have only good things to say. My skin is extremely sensitive to foundations and this bare minerals foundation has been a dream! My skin is smooth and clean, and the coverage is just enough. I cannot say enough good things!
Jewels J.
The product it’s very very light weight sheer coverage it is buildable but you are going to be building up a lot now it was lighter than my skin tone but it gave a nice finishing touch if you do have beautiful skin this just might be a good foundation for you but because I have acne it doesn’t cover the pigmentation good
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
This foundation was literally made for me it matched me perfectly! My name on the body is so special to me it’s so cute! The formula is very creamy yet lightweight I haven’t found a foundation that was exact to my skin color and I’m so happy I got the chance to try it out thanks to influenster my opinions are 100% mine.
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
I liked this foundation! It had good coverage and it didn’t break me out. My shade was a bit dark but it should be fine for the summer. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin either.
Brook D.
I have no words to describe how much I love this foundation. First it gives light co stage which I love because it’s not too much. I had to do the skin test thing a couple of times to get a somewhat right color but when it arrived it was a little darker but it still blends nicely in.
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
This product is so amazing! The bottle is adorable and has your name on it, so you know it's personalized and perfect for you. The formula goes on so smooth and allows for coverage all day and night! It also isn't blotchy which is amazing. If you're looking for a foundation to fit you to a tee, this is perfect for you.
Paige L.
Ottawa , KS
It matches me perfect, which was exciting because I had my doubts. I am very pale with a strange undertone. It is lightweight but doesn’t provide much coverage. I have Redness in my skin and It doesn’t cover enough to be an everyday foundation for me but a quick errands foundation. I like the feel and the match though!
Vanessa O.
Denver , CO
Great coverage , and I love how it doesn’t feel Cakey at all. I totally recommend this product because of how easy it was to apply and how light weight it feels in the skin.
victoria g.
Stockton, CA
I love this product. It really did match my skin. It was worth the wait. I think I might wantbto purchase it after I'm done with this bottle even thou I don't use face cream
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.