BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Bianca W.
Philadelphia, PA
I was selected to try out not 1, but 2 things... First I was asked to download Bare Minerals Made2Fit app, and use it, which was great! It's an app that ,through a series of pics in different areas, can create for you a bottle of their foundation. Customized for YOUR shade, with YOUR name on the bottle! Tell me that's not dope aleady?... I received my custom bottle of foundation with my name on it, and I went crazy! It actually had my name on it! I was so excited to use this foundation! As I open the foundation I thought it looked a little grey, but I decided I was gonna use it anyway. As I'm blending it in with my blender, start to realize that this is more of a radiance foundation, which would explain the grey look in the beginning. Once I realized that, I was cool, I knew how to treat it, and it came out looking petty dope! So yes, I would recommend it to my friends. The whole process was no problem. I would definitely recommend this to ALL of my friends! Thanx Influenster!!
Callie S.
Canton, GA
I was super skeptical that even if it matched my skin, then the foundation itself wouldn't be great. Well not only does it match perfectly, but the quality is wonderful! I cannot wear foundation that I can feel on my face. This is full coverage, but weightless and still looks natural!! And having your name printed on the actual bottle has got to be the cutest finishing touch! I use a beauty blender to apply and the finish it absolutely beautiful! I am in love with this product!
Melanie D.
I am a foundation junkie, and not easy to please so I was beyond excited to be a part of this voxbox and i was not disappointed. I have used the infamous powder foundations and wasnt a huge fan of the finish so i was intrigued to see how their liquid formula would perform. Bareminerals nailed it with this one! The finish is smooth and dewy, but not too dewy. I have super oily skin so to find a foundation that glows without becoming an oil slick is next to impossible. The app took me a few tries to figure out and I was super skeptical of the shade match i would get from the app (seriously, how did they do that?!) but it turned out almost perfect, which is a godsend for someone like me who can never find a shade that looks right. Overall, i definitely recommend. Way to go, bareminerals!
Yasmin M.
Smyrna , TN
I am fascinated by this foundation. I'd say it's medium coverage. and gives a slightly satiny finish. my skin looks healthy and radiant when I wear it with her. What I loved the most is that the color was perfect for me without having to go anywhere to try the tone.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
The process is fairly easy and the step by step instructions that are said in the app is extremely helpful. However, once I received my shade, it was darker than me. The customer service at Made2Fit was extremely amazing and fairly helpful in order to get my shade matched correctly. They were in constant contact with me every step of the way and contacted me when they needed additional scans in order to get the foundation shade right. I was able to get a new foundation that I am currently waiting for in the mail to arrive that will be a match for me. I would give it 5 Stars, but the process of getting a new foundation that matched is very cumbersome, however, I was able to keep the old foundation and gave it to someone that it matched. They said the formula was great and it was very light weight.
Ruth E.
I really wanted to like this but I couldn’t!
Customer service is great and they take care of any questions and matters right away. However, the skin tone scanning didn’t work well for me... the final foundation was at least 5 times darker than my natural skin color (and yes I followed instructions). My grandmother’s skin is darker than mine, and conveniently, she was looking for a new foundation and we tried it on her. We like that it goes on smoothly and spreads nicely. It really blended on her skin, but it didn’t feel heavy. I think that the bottle brings a ton of foundation for the price (my current foundation is only $10 cheaper and brings way less foundation than this one). I think that having your name on the bottle is a nice added touch (it truly makes it feel personalized).
Ellery H.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I absolutely love this product! They matched the color perfectly. The product blends in beautiful and is super lightweight. I don’t feel like I’m wearing anything! There is no scent either. I do wish it was a bit more full coverage but by adding tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer on top of blemishes, the foundation keeps my skin flawless all day! The product has a slightly dewy finish which is perfect for the winter. I have oily skin but I after using setting powder, I’m good for the rest of the day. It is pricey, but if you have trouble finding the right foundation color I HIGHLY recommend this!!!
Emily C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my new favorite foundation—the app matched me perfectly and I love the fact that my name is on the bottle. The coverage is the perfect medium—not too heavy but covers blemishes and imperfection. I love the dewy finish, but for others who prefer more matte could just use a finishing powder!
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I’m so impressed- honestly! I received a free sample through Influenster, and I wasn’t expecting to be blown away. I tried the app and although it was a bit tricky at first- I completed all the necessary steps. The order went through, and I had the foundation in my hands super quick within a couple of days. The bottle is a good size amount, a bit pricey though. I’ve never used technology such as this before, it’s really neat to see how far we have come to discover our “perfect” shade! The color went on smoothly, and was a medium coverage that was buildable overall. Thank you so much bare minerals and of course (influenster) for this wonderful, once in a lifetime opportunity!
Breanna W.
I received the bare minerals foundation after at least a week. I was highly impressed with the packaging and the coverage. I would say it its a medium coverage but very buildable without being patchy. The main reason I gave this foundation a 4 star out of 5 stars is because I received the wrong shade. I realize now that I should have scanned my face in a better lighting environment. The shade circles that are shown when you are scanning your face help find the right shade of your skin. I noticed when I was scanning my face in a yellow bathroom lighting the shades came out darker. So I recommend scanning your face through the app in a natural lighting or “good” lighting room or space. I still think this is a great foundation so I am going to give it to a family member or friend.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.