BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jess D.
Moorestown, NJ
The color matches perfectly! I love this foundation! Used it twice already. Only thing I would change would be the coverage. Need to use more than usual to get total coverage.
Debbie C.
I love how one app matched my shade to a perfect fit! This foundation isn’t full coverage but I do like it very much. It blends out well and covers well. Definitely would buy again
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I was really excited to try this, but also worried at the same time that the color wouldn’t be a match. When I received this foundation, it was a bit too dark for me, but they sent me another code to reorder it. The coverage is definitely a light to medium coverage, but it can be built up. Overall I really like this foundation.
Stephanie C.
I think this foundation is great! The formula is lightweight and almost like a thick mousse consistency. And it kept me pretty matte throughout the day, and I have oily skin. The color is a tad dark, but nothing totally off or noticeably bad, definitely something I can work with with some concealer or a lighter setting powder on top
Taylor Y.
Marquette, MI
When I first pumped the liquid out, I was extremely nervous, because it was a darker shade. Then when I applied it to my face, it was still darker. Literally after 20 sec. The foundation dried and turned into my shade. It honestly doesn't even feel like I'm wearing foundation with this. And the bottle says your name on it!
Justina L.
I love this foundation so much!! The app was also very easy and fun to use. It definitely matched my skin tone perfectly!! The coverage was very good yet also natural. Having my name on the bottle definitely made it more special.
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love the shade match. Since I have such fair skin, usually it's hard to find a shade light enough. But this was a perfect match! The formula was really shiny when I first put it on, but then it sunk into my skin and had a beautiful finish.
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
I like the product a lot, it leaves a dewy look with lightweight coverage. The only con is that it doesn't match my skin, it's quite a bit darker. It will match come summer though!
Cassie D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely LOVE this product! The bottle is super luxurious, and the product itself is definitely a new favorite of mine! It gives off such a nice medium coverage, without making you look “cakey” it gives off such a BEAUTIFUL GLOW. I’m LOVING this.
Nicole J.
Bronx, NY
The app its self was easy to use really great way to make the perfect foundation to be found. The foundation is very light weight my dry patches peeked through but as long you use a good moisturizer it should be find ! The only thing is that it wasnt my perfect shade due to it being a cool tone and im more of a red tone
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.