BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
I am a huge fan of BareMinerals. I give this product a 3 because it’s SUPER sheer. The color matched pretty good (a tiny bit orange but that’s okay) but it didn’t cover my flaws as much as I would have liked. It also isn’t very smooth to put on and is a little sticky. If it offered more coverage I would probably give it a 5.
Lizz /.
Sanford, MI
I had no problems at all. The foundation was a perfect match and makes my skin look flawless. It's not till coverage but it looks amazing. If there's anything I don't care for its that the foundation has a sweet smell
Cierra V.
Deridder, LA
Omg its AMAZING. I'm so thankful Influenster has given me the opportunity to try this product. I love that it's my exact shade and how convenient it is to order a new bottle. I am just impressed overall.
Rachel G.
Mundelein, IL
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. Not only is the packaging majestic and unique for me, it is the perfect shade for me. I was worried it would be too light because I'm a little pasty these days thanks to Chicago blizzards.. but it still gives me just the right amount of natural glow. Just perfect- Would definitely buy again!!!
Gabriela P.
The experience of using the app was very cool and easy to use, not to mention accurate. I really enjoyed the app. The reason i gave it 4 stars is because of the coverage. It is light to medium but very lightweight for an everyday use. you can get more coverage If you use a makeup sponge. Overall would definitely recommend
Kirsten M.
pearcy, AR
The whole experience of ordering was INSANELY amazing. I got a freshly mixed bottle of foundation that is formulated to my skin color and never even walked into a make up store. The coverage is incredible. I literally went from using piles of goopy foundation to one small squirt of this liquid foundation and I get the same coverage. Lasts all day and truly feels like I am wearing nothing. Thank you @influenster and @bareminerals for this amazing complimentary foundation!!! You have gained a loyal customer for life.
Chanel H.
San Marcos , TX
I was really excited to try this, but also worried at the same time that the color wouldn’t be a match. When I received this foundation, it was a bit too dark for me, but they sent me another code to reorder it. The coverage is definitely a light to medium coverage, but it can be built up. Overall I really like this foundation.
Stephanie C.
I think this foundation is great! The formula is lightweight and almost like a thick mousse consistency. And it kept me pretty matte throughout the day, and I have oily skin. The color is a tad dark, but nothing totally off or noticeably bad, definitely something I can work with with some concealer or a lighter setting powder on top
Jess D.
Moorestown, NJ
The color matches perfectly! I love this foundation! Used it twice already. Only thing I would change would be the coverage. Need to use more than usual to get total coverage.
Taylor Y.
Marquette, MI
When I first pumped the liquid out, I was extremely nervous, because it was a darker shade. Then when I applied it to my face, it was still darker. Literally after 20 sec. The foundation dried and turned into my shade. It honestly doesn't even feel like I'm wearing foundation with this. And the bottle says your name on it!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.