BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Lauren B.
Allendale, MI
So I got this VoxBox unexpectedly, and I don’t know how to feel. The process of using the app was easy enough, and I was confident in using it because it had decent instructions. Took a few days for shipping, got here Monday (it’s Tuesday night). Opened it and was shocked because it was clearly NOT my shade. Not even close. I didn’t have to change lighting to tell it was far too dark, even though I followed all the instructions. I emailed bareMinerals to see if they could help me, though I know they have absolutely no obligation to since it was free and by all accounts, probably my fault with user error. I haven’t heard back yet. I liked the packaging and my name being on the bottle, but I cannot use the product. It’s kind of a bummer, as I have such a hard time finding shades light enough/with the correct undertones to fit me. Really sad.
Tina D.
Morgan Hill, CA
This product is actually a lot better than I thought it’d be. The lightning in my room is particularly warm but it didn’t throw off the calibration of the app at all. The foundation I received matched me exactly! As far as texture and application goes, the foundation is more of a gel like consistency, similar to a water foundation like the makeup forever water blend, just slightly thicker. It won’t drip down your hand the same way more liquidy foundations do. I’m assuming that this consistency is what makes the foundation relatively sheer, it’s definitely light to medium coverage with a dewy finish. I love it for every day! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Jasmin R.
I just received my new bare minerals made 2 fit foundation! I got this foundation for free as apart of an Influenster campaign.

In order to find your custom color you need to download the made 2 fit app. The app asks you to hold the camera of your phone up to various areas on your face and then it begins collecting your skins color. The app is easy to use and you get your color almost instantly. It took about 4 days to receive my custom foundation in the mail.

When I got It I was so excited to test this product out and see just how it would work! I attached an image in my review of what my custom foundation looks like. As you can see there is a slight color difference between my neck and my face but it is pretty close to perfect. My biggest disappointment with this foundation is the coverage. I have pretty noticeable acne scars and I rely on my foundation to cover those up. This foundation definitely doesn’t cover it up completely. You can still tell that I struggle with acne. I had to use a concealer and another foundation on top over this one to get the kind of coverage I was looking for. Aside from the coverage issue I am pretty pleased with this foundation. They make it easy to find your right color and this color is the closet thing I’ve ever had to perfect.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Sooooo....I was totally skeptical of the M2F app's capability to shade match me, but OMG was I wrong! When I saw the bottle I thought the shade looked too dark, but looks can be deceptive! The bottle shows my name on the front and the date it was made just for me on back (with my name again). The packaging feels luxurious! Once you uncap it you reveal a pump, which I love because it keeps my makeup sanitary. Then I pumped 1 pump onto the back of my hand and kinda gasped because it was my shade!! Coverage is light to medium and buildable and has a dewy finish. Amazed! I received this product complimentary.
Cora V.
So I have seen so many horrible reviews on this foundation and I was really scared to receive it. I read it was sheer, that it separates on oily skin and it doesn't match. But upon receiving this FREE foundation from Influenster I was wondering what those people were smoking! In the bottle it was looking dark, when i pumped it out still dark, but when i put it on my face 😍 it was my EXACT MATCH! The foundation blendes smoothly into my skin ,it looked like my skin but so so much better. It has an amazing formula it is soft and velvety smooth and has AMAZING COVERAGE(medium coverage)! I have oily skin and some dry spots on my face it didn't separate it didn't cling to dry patches. The foundation last all day , no oxidation, and didn't make my dark spots look purple or weird. Hands down the best foundation I own! The price is $49 and it is worth every penny!
Natalie P.
Bryan, OH
This product has been great at covering blemishes and not making my face feel heavy with makeup! Thanks for the complimentary product Influenster and bareMinerals!
Kimberly V.
Sparta, MI
I got this courtesy of influenster! It was a pretty good foundation, I like to go for a darker shade so it was something I wasn't used to. It had a good coverage.
Stephanie C.
Manchester, KY
I really like this foundation! It’s awesome! The color was a perfect match, and it is very buildable! It’s only reason I gave it 4 stars, was because I’ve always loved using a complete full coverage foundation, this is a light coverage for me. I really like it though because you can build it! The app was a bit frustrating because after color matching a few times, the product looks darker than my skin color. Thankfully, it was a perfect match! Also, I got this product complementary! Thanks so much Influenster, for giving me this opportunity to review these products honestly! I would def recommend this foundation! I absolutely LOVE it!
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
I received this to test for free. I downloaded the free Bare Minerals app to my compatible Android Galaxy smartphone. After a few minor hiccups I figured the app out. There are videos to watch that will talk you through things too. I did all the scans needed and submitted my info. They made me my perfect shade and sent it right to me. It even has my name on it, which is my favorite part. The foundation itself, appears to be a little light but on it is my shade. The formula is a little dry in my opinion. If I use the appropriate moisturizer, facial spray, primer, and setting spray... it all comes together. This is a very innovative way to get a shade match. The packaging is fantastic!
Brandy N.
I got this foundation for free from Influenster. I just got it today. The app color matches you and makes it just for your skin tone. You don’t choose a shade. It’s amazing. It looks like skin when you put it on. If you need full coverage then it’s not for you. I love having a light to medium coverage foundation. It doesn’t look like I have cake face like fuller coverage foundations do. I definitely would recommend this to people. It’s amazing. It matches perfect and they print your name on the bottle.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???