BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Nichole A.
San Diego , CA
Love the idea of having a custom foundation made to order for your skin color. I have a color that’s very hard to match due to my olive tone light complexion. Sometimes I find myself having to buy two different foundations to mix together to find my perfect color. And don’t get me started on having a professional finding my color.. I always end up looking like a a gosht. So, bareminerals made2fit app seemed like the absolute perfect solution. I downloaded the app, followed the prompts, it was quick and easy. Once my custom color was created, I was directed towards the purchase option, there was an option for me to enter my discount code that was provided by Influenster and everything was covered. My package arrived quickly and safely, in a special little box. I was so exited when it arrived I tried it on right away, the foundation felt smooth and creamy and was a very solid medium coverage. Unfortunately for me, the color was a little too orange for me. The awesome thing is, they have a 30 day return policy, so I’ll be reaching out this weekend to see if they can switch the color. Maybe I did my scan in too low of light, hopefully the next time I try it it’ll match my complexion better.
Ashley H.
Salem, WV
The app was so innovative and so cool to use. It was very easy. They walk you through the entire process. I can’t wait to receive the foundation and see if it matches my skin tone.
Jessica S.
The foundation matches me pretty well , it does Cling to dry patches but so does almost every other foundation . Glides on ( I use a morphe Y6 ) perfectly . Great for everyday wear
Jemica F.
Brooklyn , NY
This foundation really caught me by surprise. I wasn’t expecting for it to offer much coverage or be long wearing but it proved me wrong on both counts. It’s also very buildable with a mouse like consistency.
Annie N.
Lawndale , CA
Love that the foundation matches my skin tone completely without second guessing and going back to the store to get a different bottle because it was the wrong color. The app was easy to use and a great concept to foundation.
Jocett B.
This actually has a really good formula. The coverage is okay its more like a tinted moisturizer. I really wanted to love the product but it wasn't in my shade im going to try to get rematched. The best part about getting rematched is that its at the tip of your fingers with an app. i love that the foundation is sort of creamy and goes on so smoothly.
Ariana T.
Lynnfield , MA
This foundation was surprisingly such a great match to my skin tone! The app walks you through the steps in a very easy way. Towards the end of the day my face did seem a bit oily.
Terri C.
AMAZING! Crazy how technology can create your own custom foundation!
The app was super easy to use. It may take a few tries to get the right scan but very easy to follow. It took me about 5 minutes to get the right scans and submitted my order. I received it 2 days later! I was suprised at how fast my custom foundation came in so quick.
The bottle is custom made just for me! Even has my name on it!
The shade is a 100% match to my skin. I've been a fan of this brand for years so the formula is excellent on my face. I apply the foundation with a foundation brush and some mineral veil to set the entire look.
I definitely will buy again. It's recommended to scan your face to get a custom shade each time! I look forward to do another scan in the summer to compliment my tanned skin.
Jessica R.
I am rating bareminerals made 2 fit five stars because. First the foundation did cover a few light scars I had on my face. Secondly, it didn't feel heavy when I applied it, you couldn't even tell I was wearing it. Thirdly, I just loved that my name was on the bottle. It was such a nice touch.
Amy P.
Erie, PA
How cool is this....custom foundation with your name on the bottle just for you! Even better with it being bareMinerals so it’s lightweight and long lasting! The shade that was custom for me straight from the app matches my skin literally to a T!
Nik A.
Bare minerals made to fit?? Trying to use the promo code and it's not working still. The first time they said there was a glitch and it wouldn't work but now they sent it the second time saying it should work and it's still not for me bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
The app is not compatible to any of my Android devices . Unfortunately. Is someone else going trough this?
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
I didn't get a code. I would of love to get one to try out.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Sooo i finally put on my bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation and just realized its too dark for me what can i do ?
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
When will we get the promo code for the baremineral made 2 fit foundation? The campaign has ended..