BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
Feels very light on the skin. Very sheer and skin looks very natural. It feels like im not wearing much makeup. Perfect for those days that u don’t want to look like ur wearing any makeup
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
Love this idea!! It was so easy to color match and it looks flawless! It’s a medium coverage foundation but can be built up to full coverage! The app is amazing and I would definitely order this again!!
Maria D.
Dorchester , MA
I received a liquid foundation from BareMinerals completely free to try and give my honest review, so I like the packaging, the formula, and the personalized bottle is a plus. On the other hand, the foundation is not my shade, I was very disappointed. I like the app, but still, need improvement.
Jordi M.
Worcester, MA
For a medium coverage look this product is amazing. I got the correct color on the first try and it feels light on my face. I feel like I do not have make up on. It dries nicely and it also looks flawless on the face
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Special thanks to #influenster and the amazing #bareminerals for the unique gift I just got and I can’t wait to try. The packaging is very very cute and the product it self is very creamy and easy to apply. I’m stocked.. thank you again.
Taylor J.
River falls, WI
I was uneasy at first about using my iPhone camera to find my shade of foundation but I love this foundation! It has become my go to! It is super lightweight but covers exactly what I want it to, and it matches my skin perfectly!!
Liane C.
I wasn’t sure how this foundation would turn out as it took a few attempts with the app to scan my skin tone. It turned out to match my skin tone well even after putting on my initial primer layer (currently Urban Decay Optical Illusion), which lightens my skin a bit. The custom color appeared a little darker in the bottle and on my hand than my usual foundation, though I may go too light usually. The app was easy to use and BareMinerals has very fast excellent customer service, who provided a new discount code after my initial scan didn’t work - though that was more due to having ordering problems the first time around. I currently have a few breakouts on my forehead and chin that the foundation hid very well, plus it neutralized redness from my occasionally nasal drip in the morning. Also, they mixed and shipped the foundation the day after I ordered it, which shows how fast they are in producing this makeup! I will continue to test this custom foundation out, but my initial reaction is very positive.
Karly B.
Oneonta , NY
Amazing foundation. Literally matches me perfect. Medium coverage with a great finish. I absolutely am in love. The match is just baffling!!!!!! It's great on my combo skin! I will repurchase!
Andrea T.
Ypsilanti, MI
Love this foundation! I can never find the right shade at the store and i was a little skeptical on if Bare Minerals would send me the right shade, but the foundation was perfect for me!
Vanessa F.
River Falls, WI
This foundation is nice and a decent price but I’m not sure they got my color exactly right and I don’t think it’s very much coverage. I like the formula and it does oxidize a bit so that helps!
Hillarie O.
Van Buren
Okay so long story short, I have until midnight Sunday night to get my stuff to go threw on my iPhone 8+ that is BRAND new and the app won’t even calibrate on it!!! Any suggestions guys!?!? I seriously don’t want to loose this!!!!!
Val V.
Has anyone received their BareMinerals email code? bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
I didn't get a code. I would of love to get one to try out.
Nik A.
Bare minerals made to fit?? Trying to use the promo code and it's not working still. The first time they said there was a glitch and it wouldn't work but now they sent it the second time saying it should work and it's still not for me bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Ally S.
Has anyone got their code yet???? :)