BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Greenleigh M.
I’m so surprised at how perfectly that matches my skin. It is long lasting and feels light on the skin. Leaves a dewy appearance and it really does support heavy contour and other products. I recommend buying!
Kelley A.
I received the Made-2-Fit bareMinerals fresh faced foundation complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes.
The first step to ordering this foundation is downloading the Made-2-Fit app. I followed the directions to calibrate my camera then in my own home shade matched myself and ordered my foundation, I received it about 4 or 5 days later. The shade match was way off, it was extremely light for my skin tone. I reached out to customer service and they replaced my product so that I may have a second chance to experience this shade match process successfully. The packaging is outstanding. I especially like that my name was on the bottle of my custom shade. The foundation it’s self is a thicker consistency. No fragrance. Not irritating. I applied with a dampened real techniques sponge. It is a sheet to light foundation, which made it difficult for me to build coverage. It honestly reminds me of B.B. or cc cream. I wouldn’t recommend this product for anyone looking to cover redness or blemishes. I would recommend for anyone with an already even skin tone and doesn’t want a lot of makeup. Less is more with this kind of product. If too much is applied, it’ll separate or crease. If you do not have a smart phone to download the app, I believe the bareMinerals stores are able to assist. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Samantha M.
Lewiston, ME
Not really impressed. Wouldn’t buy it again, but I do like my name printed on the bottle, lol.
Super super oily and very low coverage. Can still see my beauty marks under the foundation and it’s super dewy and caked on.
Samantha J.
The color match was perfect! I’m amazed on how easy the color matching process was and how well the color match my skin! The foundation isn’t as full coverage as I expected but it’s still a great foundation! I think it’ll be a perfect foundation fit for the summer!
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
I love this concept since it is so hard to find your exact shade. I usually tend to have to mix two foundations together in order to find my right shade but this worked perfectly! It is a bit pricey but it is worth it!
Christy V.
Hebron, MD
This foundation is FANTASTIC!! the app works so hard to make sure it is perfect for your skin! The name on the bottle is so fancy and I feel special!! I'm so happy to have been chosen to get it free to try!!
Taylor T.
River Oaks, TX
This foundation is so smooth and ACTUALLY MATCHES!! It’s super light, and buildable. It smells wonderful and feels even better. It’s so great for all skin types. The packaging is gorgeous as well. I love it.
Amy M.
Virginia Bch, VA
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation has been quite the trying VoxBox! When I downloaded the app to start the process, it was awesome! Worked great the first time, not a single problem. However, when we received the code to order our foundation for free, they had done an update. Apparently it wasn’t working on the iPhone iOS (I tried 2 different 8 Plus phones and a 8). It was incredibly frustrating! I used my husbands Samsung Galaxy 6 and it finally worked. Received my foundation today and it is Donald Trump orange!!!! 🍊 🍊!! I have contacted the customer service twice, the first time took a week to get a response, so we will see how it goes with the exchange and if they let me try again to get a bottle I can actually use. I tested the foundation, and have to say it seemed really nice (color aside!!). It had good coverage, sheer to medium with build. It looked like dewy healthy skin with a bit of a matte finish. Really hope they will give me another chance!

Update: I was sent another foundation and this one was a bit too light. I ended up mixing the two for the remainder of spring, and am now the color of the first foundation. I have to say, I really do love the foundation. A soft focused natural matte. Not too shiny, not too flat, looks like my skin only better. Doesn’t build up very well or have SPF☹️ but it definitely perfects my skin and makes it look healthier.
Rinell D.
San Francisco, CA
The app wasn’t the easiest thing you use but I got a hang of it I wasn’t sure if the right shade was going to come when it did it was exact light to medium coverage not sure if I will buy it on my own but very cool experience
Laney M.
Corp Christi, TX
The app is such a cool experience, and it tells you what to do step by step which couldn’t be easier to complete. I love that the foundation has my name on the bottle which adds an even more personal touch.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Did any of y’all do anything about the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation if it came too dark?
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Did any of you all also receive the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation?
Monet S.
Just received this email about the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation promo code. Should be sent to all individuals that completed all the badges, within 3 weeks.
Kelly P.
Queen creek , AZ
I downloaded the app and have done the scan about ten times and I cant for the life of me get a match. Its too dark for my skin. How can I get this app to pick up my true skin tone? I need some advice please! I have been doing the scan in natural lighting, tried doing it in a well lit space and so on. Thanks in advance for any awnsers! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationbareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Do it give u the full coverage