BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Acabo de recibir esta base gracias a @influenster y @bareminerals tiene la particularidad de que ellos te ayudan a elegir tu tono gracias a su nueva app en la cual escanean tu piel en diferentes partes del rostro y de esa forma crean una base personalizada! Esta hecha a base de pigmentos minerales para que empareje con tu tono de piel, contiene extractos de té verde que aporta antioxidantes ,extractos de lila para humectar ,ceramidas que te ayuda a retener la humedad entre otros ingredientes!! Esta base es de cobertura media y como dije al principio es personalizada y como tal viene con tu nombre impreso en la botella 😍😍 yo recibí esta base totalmente gratis para probar y dar mi opinión acerca del producto gracias a @bareminerals y @influenster
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
I wish the coverage was a little more and that the overall texture wasn’t as thin but it’s a nice light coverage look. It’s definitely matched really well to my skin tone and I am looking forward to playing around with it some more!!!
Mariah G.
I was really hoping that I didn’t love this foundation because it is on the expensive side for what you are getting compared to just going to the store and buying one you can pick out. However I really like this foundation! The shade was actually a really good match! I was very nervous about that. It is a more dewy finish which I like but I know some people wouldn’t and there wasn’t a matte option. It is a foundation that I need to set because it feels tacky and doesn’t fully dry down which makes it hard to blend products on top but as long as I set it it’s great! It’s about medium coverage and kinda buildable but no where near full coverage. I would call it a natural foundation that looks like my skin and blends easily, which is exactly what I look for! I use a beauty sponge to apply. Overall I really like this foundation and will probably repurchase when I run out unless I find something comparable at a cheaper price
Banely C.
The experience of the app was so much fun i was so excited of receiving my costume made foundation!!! I received it and opened it as soon as i got it went strait to my vanity mirror and tried it on the formula was not that liquid but neither pasty! It is just in between, i love the coverage even tho i am a full coverage girl i liked it this one is medium coverage at least for myself. the match of the color to my skin was like 1-2 tones darker unfortunately! but i can use it as a contour or when i get tan over the summer besides that little inconvenient, i also felt like my face was hydrated at the same time!!! I also loved the small detail of having my name in the bottle is just so cute!!! Good formula, coverage and texture!
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
I appreciate the formula of this foundation as it does not give you a "cakey" look and blends well! However, I actually found the foundation sent to me after the use of the MADE-2-FIT app slightly darker than my skin tone. I noticed that some of the other reviewers had a mixed experience with this app, and it might be possible that I did not effectively use the app when I was identifying my skin tone.

I received this product for free in the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT VoxBox. Though I have used this product on my face and noticed that the foundation is slightly darker, the formula blends well into my skin and is not that noticeable that it is a tinge darker than my skin tone. I'll probably use this product in the spring/summer when I am tanner!

Aside from that, the product came in a cute box & has my name on it. I appreciate the convenience of the app.
Jiane R.
I was really excited to receive this product because I’ve actually had my eye on this foundation. I thought the technology behind it was unique and I liked the idea of having a foundation being customized to me. But when I received the foundation, it was definitely not my color, it came too dark, therefore I didn’t get a good wear out of it. The one time I tried it,I did like the coverage it gave and it’s a natural dewy finish. I found that it didn’t stay very long and it did start to break up after a couple hours around my T zone. This foundation has great potential, but since it wasn’t my color, I couldn’t give it a fair try and see it’s full potential.
sarah e.
Mansfield, LA
Would not ever purchase! So glad it was free from Influester. My "custom" shade was about 10 shades too dark. The formula is thin when applied and the coverage wasn't great.
Amber Z.
I love this foundation, it fit my skin color, it was medium coverage for me, but felt really light weight. The only issue I had was it might of been a shade to light on my face, I would recommend to others!
Kimberly F.
Hayward, CA
I am obsessed with my custom made foundation from BareMinerals! I used the #Made2Fit app on my phone to snap a few pics of my face and wrist, and the perfect shade of #foundation was blended and delivered to my door.
I've always had a hard time finding a true color match for my light-medium Asian skintone at the beauty counter, so this #Matchco technology is a beauty game changer! The color matching even factors in my freckles.
I love that it's a sheer to medium coverage that lets my skin and freckles shine through. It's truly a my skin but better look.
I got this free through Influenster, but this is my honest review of this extraordinary product. With it being cruelty free, I would definitely purchase another bottle once the season changed and I need a match for my summer color.
Melody M.
San Diego, CA
I gotta be honest with y’all. I had very little faith in the facial-scanning app that selects your custom foundation shade based on a series of exercises. I was pleasantly surprised when I put on the foundation and noticed a CLOSE match - it’s a shade or two darker than my neck, so it would’ve been perfect for my summer shade when I am naturally tanner. BONUS: very impressed that it captured that I am a true neutral (not too cool or warm).

▫️sheer to medium coverage
▫️natural to dewy

This free product was for me to test out! Personally, since I have oily skin and prefer longer-wearing matte coverage, this won’t be a foundation I’ll be buying. Upon application it was very apparent this would be much different than my fav mattes. But if you have clear, drier skin and are looking for something natural and healthy for your skin, I’d recommend this baby.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Who has the bareminerals campaign? bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Did any of you all also receive the bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation?
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
I’ve tried more than 20 times to set my set my shade on the app and it’s always too dark for me. What can I do? I don’t know what else I can do, can someone give me a solution?
Nicole F.
How many pumps did you use?
Sam G.
Melbourne, FL
The promo code isn't working for me it's still saying i have to pay $52 for my foundation. Can anyone help?