BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Leslie M.
I recently got a chance to try this bareminerals foundation and I used the app to do my foundation match. It was a little scary to rely on my phone to choose my match but I can honestly say I was shocked. When I received my foundation, about a week and a half later, it came in beautiful packaging. The foundation was customized and even had my name on it! When I tried the foundation I was very pleasantly surprised because it was a very very good match. My only complaint is that it is more on the sheer natural side and I go for a little more full coverage. Even so it is a beautiful foundation and I find myself not getting too oily when I wear it. I can honestly say that I am a fan of this foundation and will be wearing it often! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
I received this 49$ bareMinerals Made-2-Fit Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation for FREE! from Influlenster. I was using the Made 2 Fit app to customize a color for my skintone.

Unfortunately, the color they sent me turn out darker than my skin tone which you can see from the pictures. I am a bit disappointed but I can use it as a contour or will blend with another lighter foundation shade to make it perfect!

What I love about this foundation is it blended so well! The formula is thin and lightweight, doesnt feel heavy on my skin at all.

The packaging looks nice. It is a glass bottle, perfect weight with a gold lid. Very easy when used because it has a pump.

I think what will make people exicted about the product is they put your name on the bottle which make it more special ( and I think that is a good idea).

Rather than that, I still think that when you decide to buy some foundations, you should go to makeup counter or somewhere that has a tester, better than use the app from the phone, especially if it is 49$

#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
My shade I received in the mail was way too dark. I have started the process for a return/ exchange. The packaging is cute however too much room for error using the app.
Dakota L.
South bend, IN
I absolutely LOVED THIS foundation! I love that it has my name on it. It made me feel like they cared to satisfy the customers and go that extra mile. It’s not as full coverage as I’m used to but you can always build it up! I love the natural look it gives! It makes me skin look healthy and natural. It applies so easy. I use a foundation brush and the results after are amazing.
The app was a little difficult to use but it is a great idea. It could use some improvements as it took awhile for the camera to read my skin but I must say the color was pretty accurate and matched the rest of my fave as well as my neck which is a bonus lol.
Overall I give this a 4/5. The app was hard to use but the foundation matched and the formula was spot on! I definitely would recommend this. I personally might not spend $50 on this particular foundation but it is a good one to use!
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I've never tried bare minerals before until i got this product because this brand was never really my thing. This foundation is alright. I just wish it had way more coverage because it does not cover my acne or dark circles at all. That usually how i know when a foundation is perfect for me. I don't think it's completely matte or dewy either. The match was kinda off. First iff im as pale as a ghost so when I first got it I put it on my cheek and I thought it was a perfect match and was pretty happy about it but today I put it all over and it looked like I had a spray tan on my face and so that was a bit aggravating. I don't know if I didn't have enough lighting when I did my match or what so I most definitely would try to do the match thing when you have some good lighting and do it correctly. I think it's pretty cool that you can put your name on it. I love that they offer free returns or exchanges on your product if it doesn't match or don't like it.
Desaree B.
Hanford, CA
The foundation I got apart of the camping. But when I got it. It was too dark for me. I didn’t like the feeling on my skin. It was full coverage. And left my skin looking nice.
Shayla T.
Morgan Hill, CA
Got this foundation free in my VoxBox and the shade was VERY off! So light that I can hardly use it as an undereye shade! I like the consistency but it’s not wearable for me /:
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
To be honest, I really wasn’t a fan of this foundation. The color was a bit off, which is understandable because of the way it’s chosen, but it was really wet under application and did not cover well.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
I received this for free from influenster to test out! First off, I love the packaging very sleek and pretty and obviously I love my name on the bottle! Shipping didn’t take long at all. Second, using the app to match your foundation was a pain. I followed all the directions and my color still ended up wrong. The first bottle I received was a shade to dark for me and I was happy they offered to send me a new shade. The app is frustrating and I had to do 3 re scans because the colors were coming up the same. They just sent me out a new bottle and It was the same color as before, so I’m not happy. I know it’s not their fault it’s the app. But On the other hand when testing out the color and formula when I got my first bottle it was so creamy and smooth and seemed great for everyday wear!! I would recommend just going to the store to get a foundation because an App will not match you as perfect as you trying the formula first hand in a store.
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I love the personalized bottle... the app is really easy to use but foundation shade cake 1 tone darker of what I expected... product is full quality as I thought..
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
I got the code and tried entering it in and it said that there was a glitch and that’s why I couldn’t enter it. Influenster emailed me about it saying it was glitch and that they would fix it and get back to me. Well they did... and I’m entering my code and it says it’s applied to my order but no price comes off ... anyone else ? bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Did any of you guys think the foundation looked too dark in your scan? My order is on its way but every time I did my scan it seemed dark.