BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
April F.
Chillicothe, OH
The coverage isn’t that great but they got my shade on point! It feels light on the skin and smells okay. It stays on if you use primer and setting spray. Probably wouldn’t buy
Alyiscia T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product has very nice packaging, the glass bottle was frosted and it had some weight to it(which is good). The app was easy to use but when y foundation came in, it was too light for me, but not by a lot. I was able to try this for about two weeks and the coverage is pretty good. I would definitely recommend this product.
Tori V.
BROOKLYN, NY
Love this foundation! Matches my skin perfectly and it isn't too heavy or cakey. I feel like I can build for coverage as needed without it getting heavy or feeling like a mask.
alisha t.
I'm only giving this 3 stars because sadly it does not match my skin tone. It's a lot darker than what my skin tone is. Other than that I tried it on my hand to see how I would like it if it were my color and the formula is flawless. Had a smooth finish and blended pretty well. Love the fact that your name comes on the bottle!
Vanessa G.
Just got this in the mail and it’s just about a perfect match 😍😩 I swatched it on my wrist and let it dry and it seems soooo perfect !! I’ll be trying it tomorrow to see how it holds up all day
Hannah K.
Brentwood, TN
Personally, i felt that the foundation made my pores look larger than they appear without foundation on. I was using a light, my everyday lotion, underneath so     I'm going to try again without anything on under and see how it looks! The product is great in presentation and I love that my name is engraved on it, adds a personal touch. I hope that it ends up working better than my original test.
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received this thinking it would be a holy grail foundation but the color is wayyy off !!! So off it’s orange and I’m neutral. So with that being said I am highly disappointed
Kiley D.
Woodsboro, MD
I received this foundation as a complimentary gift and I absolutely love it. This is the first high end foundation I have used and it has become a regular product of mine. It is both blendable and buildable. It has a satin finish and medium coverage. The color match worked great. At first I was skeptic because it seemed to dark in the bottle but when applied it was an amazing match.
Erin E.
I wasn't so sure about this when I first did it, but let me tell you the color is PERFECT. Soft silky not too heavy like a lot of other foundations. Gives a perfect amount of coverage while looking natural. I am super impressed and will definitely be purchasing! Thanks influenster for the free sample! This product is amazing
Lauren P.
LOVE this foundation. Used the app to find my perfect match and was a little skeptical at first, but the shade matches my skin perfectly. Finish is a little dewy but sets well with powder. Love the product and ingredients are safe for my sensitive skin. I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are mine.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.