BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Megan R.
Newport, TN
I won this foundation through a virtual campaign. To be honest I had super high hopes for it. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed. The color was to dark and it was extremely difficult to blend. It dried and settled into my dry spots even using primer, making it look patchy. I'm glad it was sent to me for free, because if I had paid $50 for it I would have been even more upset. I'm sure it works great for some but if you have oily skin, looking for something that drys matte, something full coverage and blends well, this foundation is NOT for you.
Desiree A.
I’m super disappointed. I’ve been checking my emails for weeks waiting for this to come in the mail and I finally get it and it’s WAY too dark for me. The coverage seems pretty good when I put it on my hand and it feels beautiful but as you can see I totally cannot wear this color. It’s supposed to be made easy and you’re “custom made color” but as you can see that didn’t work for me very well. Does anyone know if bare minerals allows an exchange ?! so I can try to get my actual color

Update:

They sent me a code to try and color match a second time and I just ended up getting another shade that was way too dark. I’m not about to let makeup go to waste so I tried to contour with it and I LOVED it. It was perfect for contouring. So those of you who’s shade was too dark.. try to contour with it! ☺️
Sarah M.
Yorktown, VA
I wanted very badly to be in looove with this product, but unfortunately i don't. I was fortunate enough to receive a second foundation from BareMinerals because my first tube color was so incredibly orange compared to my skin tone. But even after the second try it was still wayyyy to off to even try to wear out in public. I will say though that this formula didn't make my face break out in hives which is normal for me because I have very sensitive facial skin. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation

The following picture has the foundation on the left side of my face.
Michelle M.
This is the type of foundation I'd reach for on a good skin day. The color match was good. It doesn't give great coverage but it sits on the skin nicely. I wasn't able to build up the coverage much but on the plus side it didn't start looking cakey when I tried it. I don't think this would be great for oily skin types as it's somewhat hydrating, I have dry/combo skin. Glad to have tried it but not sure if it's for me because I tend to prefer medium to full coverage foundations. If you like lighter coverage and don't have super oily skin you should really enjoy this.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
I was quite an experience to get the right shade in my Bare Minerals Made 2 Fit foundation. My first shade was too dark, but luckily they have a shade match guarantee. But it took multiple scans on 3 different phones with different lighting, several follow up emails, and nearly a month to get my correct shade. Once I got it, I do enjoy the foundation. It's very lightweight. I like the way it feels on the skin, very natural but not much coverage. It wears well, but does crease up in my fine lines. The bottle is super cute, and I like to see it displayed. Personally, I would not spend $49 on such a light coverage product. I will continue to use it though. I think the concept is cool, but obviously the technology has some kinks to work out, and I think a fuller coverage might appeal to more people.
Barbara B.
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationI think k that the custom bottle with my name on it is what stole my heart! I am completely In love with the bottle! The foundation itself though is a different story. First of it wasn’t the right color. It was lighter than my skin tone. There is no coverage at all. I could see very clear every imperfection that i have on my face. It’s not buildable because I tried. I really and I mean really did try. I wanted to love it! In the end it’s a very dewy finish. The presentation of the box was really pretty! You can tell the take pride in their product! That’s always a plus! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
This has been so annoying. I did exactly what the ap said to do and i git a color at the opposite end of the color spectrum. Its also fragranced so i cant even wear it if i got the right color..ive also contacted tge company for a replacement, and was treated nicely...however my reoder code isnt working, and they tried to charge me $53 for a replacement foundation. After i mentioned that the code doesnt work...they werent as nice about it anymore. And honestly this is just a lot of work for something that should have worked well to begin with. Its nice in theory...not so great in real life. If you want a perfect match id say skip this and just go to the store and get color matched in person.
Monica P.
Overland Park, KS
This product is awesome!
To order a personalized foundation shade to match you skin, you must download the app on your phone and use the camera to scan points of your face. It's super easy and straightforward.
The product itself is super creamy, with a thick consistency, and blends well on my skin. I have very dry skin so I was nervous that this would lay poorly and not look right. However, I think it looks great! The color matches my skin absolutely perfect I think. I always struggle with finding a perfect match, especially when it comes to buying foundation online or in the drugstore. But with the ease of the Made2Fit Bareminerals app, you don't have to worry about that. I think it's really cute that it's personalized with my name on it too. Overall, I really enjoy this product and would probably buy it again. I would also recommend this to any of my friends and family. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review, but all opinions are my own.
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Pk, CA
The reason I give this foundation only 4 stars is because I wasn’t sent the correct shade, it was about two shades to light for me. Anyways the foundation itself is beautiful, it’s a medium coverage but definitely build-able foundation that didn’t look cakey on me. I have combo skin (dry and oily on my t zone) and it wore really nice. The foundation doesn’t say if it’s a matte or dewy finish but for me it was more of a dewy foundation then matte
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
First of all, I was lucky in the sense that the app was able to perfectly color match me, so my foundation was just about the right shade. As far as formulation and everything, this has to be one of my new favorites! I live for Estée Lauder double wear because I have an extremely oily T-zone, and nothing else stays; but I find EL is super drying. I don’t have much time to work with it, because it dries out so fast. This foundation was buildable to the fuller coverage that I prefer, and it wasn’t quite as drying on my face. I was outside in humidity and rain, for 6 hours, my makeup was on my face for about 12 hours, and it still looked flawless at the end of the day. I loved it. This is an unretouched photo of me after wearing the foundation for at least 6 hours, I think it looks awesome!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???