BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Amelia 🎨.
Orlando , FL
I was surprised by the shade of my foundation when it arrived. As I applied it, the color seemed a shade or 2 too dark and a little too yellow. I think this could be due to a bad scanning on my part. I did try my best to blend out the foundation and used a lighter concealer and it actually worked out pretty well. I have very oily skin and it initially went on with a very dewy radiant finish. I was afraid of it making my face too shiny so I used a lot of setting powder all over my face and it did the trick. The foundation still looked great about 5 hours later! I would recommend this to someone who can afford the $50 price tag and would recommend that they be very careful with the color scanning part before placing the order.
Kellie H.
New Bedford, MA
I'm giving this product 4 stars because I prefer a full coverage foundation and this one is light to medium coverage. Is easily builadble without being cakey. I didn't expect it to oxidize so much but it did. But the good thing is it oxidizes to a warm rich color. So after first applying it, it's my exact skin tone and after oxidizing it makes me look like I have a really warm tan. So it essentially makes me look like I just was on vacation. I would definitely spend $50 to reorder this foundation. I don't think it'll work for me in sweaty summer months but 3 out of 4 seasons works for me.
Kelly B.
Lakeland, FL
I received my Made to Fit Barr minerals foundation and was incredibly excited to try it. The foundation wasn’t a liquid, but more of a cream so I was curious to see how it would work out. I was stoked when the shade was an EXACT match. I literally have not been able to find anything that matches my skin exactly, it’s always slightly lighter or slightly darker. So this was phenomenal.
The coverage was very minimal. With the type of foundation this was, this kind of surprised me. However, with the name “Bare Minerals” I guess I expected it to give that “bare” feeling. If you’re into a full coverage this makeup is not for you. However, if you like the more natural look, like me, this make is perfect and well worth the price
Alexis M.
Avon Lake, OH
It was super easy to get my perfect skin tone match on the app (once it calibrates) and the foundation I received complimentary really matches my skin. I am very impressed by the tone and how it says my name on the bottle. It is for a effortless look, which is true to its word. The only thing is, I have acne prone skin so the foundation doesn’t cover it as best as i would like. However, it’s a great everyday, go-to makeup essential if you’re looking for a natural look. I think this would be perfect for someone with always clear skin, but it’s still works well with mine. Would recommend!
Nina P.
I'm going to keep it honest in regards to my feelings about this foundation that I received complimentary as part of the Made 2 Fit Voxbox.

For starters, I know a lot of people had issues using the Made 2 Fit App. I fortunately, was not one of them, and found the process relatively simple and the thought behind using an app to find your perfect color match is pretty cool!

Next, it was time to test the foundation to see how well it really matched up to my skin tone. While it's pretty spot on, I'm not going to go as far as to say it's the absolute perfect match. I find my Estee Lauder Double Wear and Fenty Beauty Foundations (my favorites) match my skin tone much more closely.

Here's where my real honesty comes in, because I am NOT a fan of this formula. I've always been on the fence about Bare Minerals foundations ever since I tried the powder when I first got into makeup. Their coverage on foundations is always on the more natural side, and you definitely want to layer this product if you want coverage. The real issue I have is that is feels so greasy on my face, when I've worn it I can literally feel it on my skin. I have combination skin, so I sometimes have the tendency to get oily, but this is honestly unlike any feeling I've experience before.

While I was super excited for this product and was glad to test it out and try to find my perfect match with testing the app as well, it's just not a perfect match in terms of formula for me.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
Super cool app that makes foundation to match your skin. Mine did come a shade darker than what I would usually pick for my skin tone but when blended in it looked like I wasn’t even wearing foundation! It even has a full coverage. I was super impressed. I have a medium to medium light skin tone and it’s hard to find the right shade a lot of times being in the middle of the two. This since it was made to fit had the perfect under tones! Would totally recommend this to anyone especially if you have a hard time finding a good fit. Wears amazing! Great coverage! And super cute packaging!!
Stephanie S.
Honestly, I was a little skeptical at first about the apps ability to match my color from taking pictures. Surprisingly, even when I received the bottle and still continued to doubt the color, it wasn’t until I tried it and realized it matched perfectly and also covered well that I was pleased about it. Of course, the fact that my name is on the bottle is awesome and makes it feel like I’ve won a special, or limited kind of item. It’s not too thick, goes on smoothly, and I don’t need very much (a small squirt, not even a full one) to get coverage. I’m more than happy with this! I have bought more expensive foundation in the past, and this may be worth the purchase in the future depending on how long the bottle lasts me.
Megan W.
Dalton, PA
After trying the app and receiving my foundation, I realized that because of my hyperpigmentation (redness) my match wasn’t accurate. My skin is actually very fair but since my face is always red that made the app “see” it as a much darker color. I emailed the bareMinerals customer support and got a reply immediately. They offered to send me a code so I could try to get a good match again for free. I decided to put foundation on the second time since that would be more true to my actual skin tone than my red face. The match is better but still to dark. I could mix it or save it for when I do people’s makeup (which I do fairly often). I also prefer a more full coverage foundation but this is nice for a lighter look.
Suanne S.
Riviera Beach, FL
All in all, I was impressed by the idea of it and really excited that I might finally have a foundation that matched my very pale skin. As soon as the box arrived, i realized it was definitely too dark a shade for my skin, but as disappointed as I was I still wanted to try it out. The formula is super creamy and doesn’t settle into any lines, it’s actually a really beautiful looking foundation. I didn’t get full coverage though, my acne & dark marks were still visible through the foundation. And it was definitely too dark for my skin, but I lightened it up with my powder and it actually ended up looking great and lasting all night. I’ll give it another shot when this bottle runs out and hopefully get a fairer shade! I struggle to find foundation that looks good on difficult skin and this one looked really good
Katie Y.
Anderson, SC
This foundation is legit. I'd describe my skin color as "super pale with freckles but tans in the summer except my nose that only burns" so pretty much my shade would be called 'chaos.' I'm 30+ and have NEVER found the "perfect" color foundation. It's either too orange or too white and never looks right but this foundation... THIS FOUNDATION was a PERFECT match. It's worth every penny and I don't plan on buying any other foundation ever again. Kudos to Bare Minerals for leading the charge in this new skin matching technology.
The makeup blended perfectly and it feels so lightweight. Bare Minerals knocked it out of the park with this foundation and I'm excited to try this again in the summer with my new shade!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.