BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Desaree B.
Hanford, CA
The foundation I got apart of the camping. But when I got it. It was too dark for me. I didn’t like the feeling on my skin. It was full coverage. And left my skin looking nice.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I received this foundation complimentary to test and/or review from influenster! So it was FREE. This is my honest review of the product. So I love the glass bottle it comes in; the bottle is a pretty good size, especially since you would be paying 50 dollars. What took me a while to figure out was the pumper! You have to tug on it pretty hard to get the lid off. I kinda like that since with it lying around my bathroom my 2 kids couldn't open it. So that's a good thing. The amount it pumps out is about a pea size so you don't need to push on it so many times. The coverage is light and its not greasy or heavy on the skin. I liked that it didn't clog my pores. Overall I liked this foundation and i think its worth buying. Thank you @influenster @bareminerals #bareminerals #Influenster #contest #free
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
To be honest, I really wasn’t a fan of this foundation. The color was a bit off, which is understandable because of the way it’s chosen, but it was really wet under application and did not cover well.
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
I received this for free from influenster to test out! First off, I love the packaging very sleek and pretty and obviously I love my name on the bottle! Shipping didn’t take long at all. Second, using the app to match your foundation was a pain. I followed all the directions and my color still ended up wrong. The first bottle I received was a shade to dark for me and I was happy they offered to send me a new shade. The app is frustrating and I had to do 3 re scans because the colors were coming up the same. They just sent me out a new bottle and It was the same color as before, so I’m not happy. I know it’s not their fault it’s the app. But On the other hand when testing out the color and formula when I got my first bottle it was so creamy and smooth and seemed great for everyday wear!! I would recommend just going to the store to get a foundation because an App will not match you as perfect as you trying the formula first hand in a store.
Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
I love the personalized bottle... the app is really easy to use but foundation shade cake 1 tone darker of what I expected... product is full quality as I thought..
Gabriela P.
Lancaster, CA
Perfect match, medium to full coverage, the app to find your perfect match is easy to use but make sure you wipe off your camera before running the test for an accurate match. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Olivia S.
Jeannette, PA
I loved how easy the app was to use and that the product came in fast. The only downside is that my foundation was a little bit to dark for me but other than that I love it!
Monnay B.
Looking forward to trying the new made to fit foundation. My skin tones causes me to have to mix two foundations, but hopefully this foundation is a perfect match.
Michelle M.
So I was super skeptical at first but I tried the app and it was awesome. I received a code for a free personalized foundation from testing out and reviewing the app. The foundation came in and it was super cute packaged to perfection. It had my name on it and I was very impressed. I have very fair skin plus some rosacea and was afraid the color was going to be too dark. Once I blended it in I was so happy to see that it it didn't leave my skin flakey, dry or oily. It was perfect. The color was a little bit darker than I would normally go but it wasn't too far off and actually gave me a more natural refreshed look. It's perfect for blending too. I highly recommend this foundation. The app was fun and I'll definitely be shopping again when the winter arrives.
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Loveeeeeeeeee the whole idea of this foundation. I’ve never received an EXACT match in my foundation, so this is a first! ESPECIALLY being a woman of color! I was almost positive that the product would have some form of ghostly grey undertone, or it would be overly orange and make me look like an Oompah Loompa for sure, but low and behold, Bare Minerals proved me wrong in the best way. The one thing could possibly use improvement is the formula though. They should allow you to choose a matte or dewy finish because this foundation is DEFINITELY not a blend and go. If I don’t set this, it would probably transfer everywhere, but besides that, no complaints!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???