BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Bonnie M.
Wilmington, DE
The color match is perfect, however it isn't much coverage. This would be a perfect product for someone who doesn't want to wear much make up but wants there skin to look naturally more even. The texture feels slightly like a silicone primer. I used my fingers to apply and it gave me light coverage. If you have a hard time getting a good foundation shade and don't need a lot of coverage then you will love this product. The personalization of the bottle is a nice touch as well.
Amaya S.
hobart , IN
amazing product! i was very surprised on how exact the color was!! it’s pretty lightweight which is perfect for me and i love this so much! i would recommend to others because of how well the product is!!!
nicole m.
Edison , NJ
So far this has been my favorite box box! The foundation truly is my perfect match and the fact that I was able to make my shade from home was so convenient! The foundation has a smooth matte finish with a nice medium coverage. I would buy this again and love that fact that I can do a different scan each time Incase I’m tan or not.
Mary Jane B.
First and foremost, I’d like to thank both influenster and bareMinerals for reaching out to me and letting me try this $49 foundation, free of cost. What I like about this product is that it features an app you can download to your smart phone that will color match your skin tone using your device’s camera. Also, when you receive your bottle of foundation, your name is engraved on to the bottle which is very cute and also very personal.

Unfortunately for myself, when I received my package, the color was extremely off.. it was about 3 shades lighter than my natural skin and only oxidized about 1 shade darker, which still came out to be 2 shades lighter than what it should have been. I’m not sure if there was a malfunction in the app or calibration, or if I did something wrong while using it?

Honestly, I have to say that I love bareMinerals so so much and I’m so sad to be giving them this bad review. When it comes to the packaging, it is totally on point! The bottle is beautiful and made out of glass which makes it luxurious and well worth the price. Also, the formula is great! It’s comes out thick but feels very light on the face and gives the appearance of natural, radiant looking skin. It isn’t cakey at all and has an amazing AMAZING finish.

However, the fact that this isn’t completely opaque or matte, I had to use a translucent powder to set it in place (only bc I have extremely oily skin). That made the product last about 6 hours before I noticed my shininess to peek through. Which overall is pretty good!

Ultimately, I think that if this had come in my actual shade, this foundation would have been perfect and a possible go to! Everything about it I like, it’s just the color was not exact.

For now, I’ll either use it as a concealer or under a colored powder rather than a translucent. Again, I am still very thankful to have tried it and appreciate bareMinerals for giving me that chance.
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
My Favorite foundation..!! I’m so happy (excited ) that I received this as a gift from influenster for free. It’s beautiful and amazing.. I love it fits the skin and it’s full cover
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
If you follow all the instructions on the Made-2-Fit app you will get close to perfect match. It’s literally the same or even closer to what Sephora matched me with. It is a medium coverage that doesn’t build up much so keep that in mind! It is so close to my skin color that i am thinking of buying this again every time! Love it.
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
App was fun, a bit confusing, scan 3 times before i got the hang out it, but my foundation still came out 2 shades too dark. I think it was my fault my room light wasnt great so i sat next to the window. Might have created some shadows which made it too dark.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My very first impression of this foundation was wow, this is way to dark lol. Thankfully bareminerals is such a great company they sent me another one that was the perfect shade. I got this complimentary and I couldn't be happier. It is creamy going on my face, then dries down matte. It is super easy to apply, and I use my brush to blend it out!
Aaliyah💋 F.
I think the formula of this foundation is amazing and it has decent coverage!! I love th me personalized bottle and overall look of the bottle itself. It was even shipped to me in a decent amount of time. However, the color in the app and in the bottle are way different and does not match my skin at all so it is of no use to me.
Leslie R.
I love love love love it!!! It was so easy to apply and same match as my skin tone!!! The app is so easy as well. I will definitely buy it for 49 dollars but totally worth it!!!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.