BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Erica T.
I think the app was real easy to use overall and the concept is nice but BareMinerals has a long way to go with the foundation formula because although the complexion matched, the foundation had a gray color undertone which looked ashy when it dried on my face. I think after some improvements the foundation can be really nice.
Marisa B.
This matches my skin perfectly!!! I have never seen anything quite like it. If you are a person like me that has to mix foundations together to get the perfect match this is perfect for you. 10/10 recommend
Saharatu A.
This new bareMinerals foundation is the bomb, I am absolutely in love with it. I love the fact that it has my name on the bottle and that it was customized to be my shade. We all know how hard it is to find a foundation shade that soothes you and I would definitely recommend this to otherS.
Samantha J.
I love the soft smooth texture this gives my skin. It is definitely light coverage with a dewy feel to it. I love that I was able to get a custom color made just for me with my name on it! I usually like a full coverage foundation, but it’s perfect for summer.
Kyesha G.
Mount Vernon, NY
The whole idea of this is so cool and I was excited to try it. The app was very easy to use-a few face scans then your done. I love that it’s a pump bottle and customized with your name as well-very cool!! However, once the foundation arrived it was about 3 shades darker than my skin tone. It’s not so horrible once it’s blended so hopefully I can use it in the summer
Liz G.
The shade matching is PERFECT, very intuitive, easy, and seamless on the app. The coverage and quality is perfect for sensitive skin. It has a fresh finish without looking overdone or underdone. This is my all time favorite foundation. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Alexa E.
Harrisonville, MO
A great foundation, depending on what you're looking for! It's very lightweight and natural looking. The color matched PERFECTLY and he app was so easy to use. I loved that it didn't even look like I was wearing make up! My only critiques are that I didn't like how easily it rubbed off and it didn't have super heavily pigmented coverage for problem areas.
Bonnie M.
Wilmington, DE
The color match is perfect, however it isn't much coverage. This would be a perfect product for someone who doesn't want to wear much make up but wants there skin to look naturally more even. The texture feels slightly like a silicone primer. I used my fingers to apply and it gave me light coverage. If you have a hard time getting a good foundation shade and don't need a lot of coverage then you will love this product. The personalization of the bottle is a nice touch as well.
Amaya S.
hobart , IN
amazing product! i was very surprised on how exact the color was!! it’s pretty lightweight which is perfect for me and i love this so much! i would recommend to others because of how well the product is!!!
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
If you follow all the instructions on the Made-2-Fit app you will get close to perfect match. It’s literally the same or even closer to what Sephora matched me with. It is a medium coverage that doesn’t build up much so keep that in mind! It is so close to my skin color that i am thinking of buying this again every time! Love it.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.