BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Annarose G.
Ludowici, GA
I really do love this product! It is flawless and feels so natural and looks it too. That is the part I love the most also since it feels so flawless and looks so natural!
Rochelle M.
Oh my! This was not a match and it was apparent as soon as I had put it on the back of my hand. I still put it on half of my face to see what the result would be... It looked like I had put self tanner on half of my face. 😎

It felt light and was easy to (attempt) to blend. I was able to easily remove it using @target makeup remover cleansing towelettes without scrubbing a layer of skin off. That's a huge plus. 👍

Had I purchased this ($49 for 1 fl oz), I would have been extremely upset, to say the very least. 💸💸💸

Pro: ease of application / removal, light feeling

Con: colour didn't match although I had used their app and calibrated my phone as instructed

UPDATE 9/25/18: I finally had the chance to try out the replacement foundation and what a difference! I'm not sure what happened between the two attempts, but i'm glad to have a bottle that I can use without looking like a bad fake tan. 😍
Justine M.
Millsboro, DE
Best product i have ever used !!!!!!!!! Matches my skin tone perfect ! The customize process app was so easy and simple to use it took me 5 minutes !! Couldnt have made a better product!!
Jarielly S.
Quick tip for perfect color match:
The first bottle came too orange and about 3 shades darker, and that’s because I have yellow lighting all over my house, the second time I decided to stand In front of my window at day time (no harsh lights or direct sunlight) and it came out the EXACT color of my skin.

Review:
This foundation is super lightweight, it does not have a strong scent to it, it’s a little bit denser than liquid but still liquid. The packaging is so luxurious. I’ll say this is a light coverage. I tried building it up to medium but it came out a bit caked and it might be cus I have really dry skin. Once this sets on your skin it does not feel tacky it feel like your natural skin!
Leslie M.
I recently got a chance to try this bareminerals foundation and I used the app to do my foundation match. It was a little scary to rely on my phone to choose my match but I can honestly say I was shocked. When I received my foundation, about a week and a half later, it came in beautiful packaging. The foundation was customized and even had my name on it! When I tried the foundation I was very pleasantly surprised because it was a very very good match. My only complaint is that it is more on the sheer natural side and I go for a little more full coverage. Even so it is a beautiful foundation and I find myself not getting too oily when I wear it. I can honestly say that I am a fan of this foundation and will be wearing it often! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Rita P.
Mclean, VA
I received this 49$ bareMinerals Made-2-Fit Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation for FREE! from Influlenster. I was using the Made 2 Fit app to customize a color for my skintone.

Unfortunately, the color they sent me turn out darker than my skin tone which you can see from the pictures. I am a bit disappointed but I can use it as a contour or will blend with another lighter foundation shade to make it perfect!

What I love about this foundation is it blended so well! The formula is thin and lightweight, doesnt feel heavy on my skin at all.

The packaging looks nice. It is a glass bottle, perfect weight with a gold lid. Very easy when used because it has a pump.

I think what will make people exicted about the product is they put your name on the bottle which make it more special ( and I think that is a good idea).

Rather than that, I still think that when you decide to buy some foundations, you should go to makeup counter or somewhere that has a tester, better than use the app from the phone, especially if it is 49$

#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Shayla T.
Santa Cruz, CA
Got this foundation free in my VoxBox and the shade was VERY off! So light that I can hardly use it as an undereye shade! I like the consistency but it’s not wearable for me /:
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
My shade I received in the mail was way too dark. I have started the process for a return/ exchange. The packaging is cute however too much room for error using the app.
Dakota L.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely LOVED THIS foundation! I love that it has my name on it. It made me feel like they cared to satisfy the customers and go that extra mile. It’s not as full coverage as I’m used to but you can always build it up! I love the natural look it gives! It makes me skin look healthy and natural. It applies so easy. I use a foundation brush and the results after are amazing.
The app was a little difficult to use but it is a great idea. It could use some improvements as it took awhile for the camera to read my skin but I must say the color was pretty accurate and matched the rest of my fave as well as my neck which is a bonus lol.
Overall I give this a 4/5. The app was hard to use but the foundation matched and the formula was spot on! I definitely would recommend this. I personally might not spend $50 on this particular foundation but it is a good one to use!
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
I've never tried bare minerals before until i got this product because this brand was never really my thing. This foundation is alright. I just wish it had way more coverage because it does not cover my acne or dark circles at all. That usually how i know when a foundation is perfect for me. I don't think it's completely matte or dewy either. The match was kinda off. First iff im as pale as a ghost so when I first got it I put it on my cheek and I thought it was a perfect match and was pretty happy about it but today I put it all over and it looked like I had a spray tan on my face and so that was a bit aggravating. I don't know if I didn't have enough lighting when I did my match or what so I most definitely would try to do the match thing when you have some good lighting and do it correctly. I think it's pretty cool that you can put your name on it. I love that they offer free returns or exchanges on your product if it doesn't match or don't like it.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???