BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Ariana T.
Lynnfield , MA
This foundation was surprisingly such a great match to my skin tone! The app walks you through the steps in a very easy way. Towards the end of the day my face did seem a bit oily.
Rebecca L.
Pinellas Park, FL
Bare minerals made 2 fit liquid foundation is amazing. It is the perfect color made for me. I like how I can just do it all from my phone and have it sent to me. I love that it has my name on it. As far as coverage goes it is definitely a full coverage foundation and a little goes a long way. I literally needed one pump and it was good.
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
To be perfectly candid, I'm not a fan of this foundation. The color is about 2 shades too light because of the app not asking for neck color. The formula of the foundation is very lightweight but unfortunately that is reflected in the coverage level as well. The coverage is very sheer (i used 3 pumps of the product on my Beauty Blender) where I personally prefer medium/full coverage foundations.
Nicole C.
Whittier , CA
Although this foundation does match my skin very well, the foundation is almost too shear. It does not have great coverage, but it is easy to apply and the packaging is very cute.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
I really like this concept! An app that scans YOU and blends Your own foundation, amazing. So it was easy to use, and I was hopeful. When it arrived the bottle is beautiful, heavy and classy looking. The texture of the foundation is awesome and does blend, BUT the color is 3 shades darker. After reading other reviews it happens to many.
Mckenzie F.
Canyon, TX
i am beyond happy i got the opportunity to test this foundation because it has since changed my makeup game for life. i thought it was a little too dark at first but it turned out to be the perfect base to the perfect makeup. It’s light weight but covers very well! it’s also very dewy which is very comforting on my normal to dry skin.
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
Very good foundation! I wish it has a little bit more coverage, but I like it anyways. The color match my skin tone so well!!!! I like that it has 0 smell and just comfortable to wear during the day, you might need use powder on top of it
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
Unfortunately my custom foundation was way too dark for me. I tried contacting bareMinerals but they directed me to the company who actually matches app results and foundation shade. I emailed them over a week ago and haven’t gotten a response. I can’t speak for the quality of the product but the customer service is definitely lacking
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this and I am not a huge liquid foundation fan. It was light weight and a pretty close match. The color however was a little two yellow for me. I don’t know if maybe it caught a few freckles and that’s why the color match was off but i have to see if this will work better at the end of summer when I have a bit more color.
April P.
Scanning was easy and simple, they made my foundation quickly and had it at my door in 2-3 days after scanning my skin.
It is light weight but very sheer, it's perfect if you like natural looking makeup. It does oxidize which is the problem I have with it. It matched my skin pretty close but it was a tiny bit to dark and with it oxidizing it turned orange.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.