BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Paige N.
New castle, PA
I love this. The packaging is sooo pretty. The frosted glass with my name on it is everything. This foundation has really good coverage and the color matches good.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
I was so excited to receive a free bottle of the Made2Fit foundation. The experience with the app was so different and unique. The feel of the product is very lightweight but provides good coverage. Unfortunately for me the foundation shade did not match my skin tone. This could have easily been user error with the lighting I was using while scanning my skin with the app. But, by just adding two drops of a lighter foundation it worked out fine. The product goes on feeling very silky and dries down to an almost powdery soft feel.The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and the fact that it had my name written on it was every makeup lovers dream! I would be willing to try the app again and make sure to carefully follow the lighting instructions inside of the app to reorder another bottle that is closer to my shade.
Shana M.
Saxonburg, PA
The product did go on nicely . However it right cover much and all of my redness showed through. I work a normal 9 hour day and I noticed that most of it wore off.
Mollie P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This stuff is awesome!! Matched my skin perfectly! It's long lasting too!! Also it covers what I need covered while being lightweight and looks natural! It has a nice finish it's not too dewy and it's not too matte. I would definitely buy this again!!
natalie t.
maple grove, MN
I got this foundation and I was so excited I opened it up and applied it right away! i put it on and it oxidized just a bit but blend it down ur neck and ur fine. really recommend this
nakita h.
It was super cool to have a product that is my exact skin tone. The app was very quick and easy to use and the foundation blended perfectly. I highly recommend it to any and everyone!!
Shekinah H.
Conyers, GA
It’s my exact skin match but I believe I’m allergic to something in the foundation ! My face has bumps all over it. It’s a good coverage foundation just not for me
Toni C.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this foundation. It matches me perfectly. I am not giving 4 Stars, because it is not full coverage like I prefer, but it is a great foundation to use to throw on for the day.
Isabelle M.
Portsmouth , VA
It is literally the best foundation that I myself have used. I’ve never been so happy to actually do a full face until now. My color, it was light, and it was free🤗
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
Love this cool technology! It was a pretty decent match, however a tad bit too dark! Nothing to worry about though because I can totally wear it in the summer time!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.