BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I relieved this product free from influenster which was great bc i would never spend $40+shipping on makeup. I’m a drug store makeup kind of girl so getting to splurge for free was great. I really like the texture and creaminess of this product and the color was spot on which was surprising as i didn’t have much face in a color selected based on an app. Over all really like the product
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
I love my bareminerals Foundation . There website it's super easy to use and it tell you all the step so you get it right . The foundation it matches my skin color perfectly. It's super easy to blend and it have a really good pigmentation. It covers all my infections #free #Voxbox #influenster
Taylor J.
River falls, WI
I was uneasy at first about using my iPhone camera to find my shade of foundation but I love this foundation! It has become my go to! It is super lightweight but covers exactly what I want it to, and it matches my skin perfectly!!
Kerra  B.
So lets just state how right on the color was i never found a liquid foundation that came to my real and actual skin tone. i am so thankful that i was given an complementary bottle and had the opportunity to try out one of the best foundations out there. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a better liquid foundation.
Wendy G.
I was pleasantly surprised at the shade match when it arrived. At first I thought it was very gimmicky. But when it arrived it was a perfect match. Loved the packaging and the name detail on it. The application was easy and blended nicely. The coverage is buildable and I used a second layer on problem areas. The finish was very pretty and natural.
kasey f.
I love this whole concept of actually customizing your shade instead of taking a gamble guessing. my shade match was dead on!! I love the glass bottle and the name personalization. the coverage was fine too and I only really have one complaint... the formula made me look so dull and matte that it didn’t look great. otherwise, i’m impressed
Elsi L.
Reading , PA
I love this foundation I love the coverage but unfortunately the foundation didn't come out my color but I still could mix it with a lighter one but I love this foundation is good.
Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
I have just received my foundation in the mail and I was so excited to try it! It is very light coverage and it is soft on my skin. My face is oily and when I put this foundation on it felt like it was hydrating my skin. And I want to say thank you to both Influenster and BareMinerals for providing this free complimentary foundation. I am so excited!
Jemica F.
Brooklyn , NY
This foundation really caught me by surprise. I wasn’t expecting for it to offer much coverage or be long wearing but it proved me wrong on both counts. It’s also very buildable with a mouse like consistency.
Ariana T.
Lynnfield , MA
This foundation was surprisingly such a great match to my skin tone! The app walks you through the steps in a very easy way. Towards the end of the day my face did seem a bit oily.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.