BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...35 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Monnay B.
Looking forward to trying the new made to fit foundation. My skin tones causes me to have to mix two foundations, but hopefully this foundation is a perfect match.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
At first I had some trouble calibrating the Made 2 Fit app with my phone. When I got to the end screen, the shade seemed darker than my color, so I redid the test again. The second time seemed closer to my shade but I was still skeptical. I received it in the mail days after I ordered it (it was very fast!) and surprisingly the shade was a perfect match! The foundation provides more coverage than the powder version which I love and it is also very lightweight. I love how they personalize the bottle with your name too! Would recommend—thanks Influenster!
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Loveeeeeeeeee the whole idea of this foundation. I’ve never received an EXACT match in my foundation, so this is a first! ESPECIALLY being a woman of color! I was almost positive that the product would have some form of ghostly grey undertone, or it would be overly orange and make me look like an Oompah Loompa for sure, but low and behold, Bare Minerals proved me wrong in the best way. The one thing could possibly use improvement is the formula though. They should allow you to choose a matte or dewy finish because this foundation is DEFINITELY not a blend and go. If I don’t set this, it would probably transfer everywhere, but besides that, no complaints!
lindsey s.
I was so excited to get this product (thanks to Influenster, I received this in a complimentary VoxBox) in a cute, personalized bottle. But when it arrived, I received a color that I would need to fake tan at the end of the summer in order to match—it is unusably too dark. I didn’t wear makeup or fake tan when I did the face scan but received essentially my contour color in a foundation. I can’t judge the formula because I have to mix it with other foundations to make it workable. When I mix it with BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation SPF 15 and have a fresh fake tan it looks nice, skin-like, and lasts all day. I really like the medium-coverage and satin finish that mixture gives me but I would not invest in a product this pricey when the color matching is risky. I would be happy to re-test this product in a shade that matches me and doesn’t require so many stipulations to make somewhat workable.
Anissa A.
Hayden, AZ
Amazing! Color match is pretty spot on and the texture is smooth! More coverage than a “sheer” coverage. I’d say a light to medium buildable coverage. Smells good too!
Caitlin C.
This custom made foundation is everything I’ve ever wanted! It was created just for my tone & even has my name on the bottle! It is creamy and rich. My new favorite item.
Patricia D.
I wore this foundation for about two weeks before writing this review. To be matched I had to download the BareMinerals Made2Fit app. The app was simple and easy to use as well as the checkout process. I love the packaging of the foundation, its a thick glass bottle and has my name on it. I think this is very unique and honestly love this idea/customization. The bottle is a bit heavy, sleek and luxurious looking/feeling. The product itself isn't too light (liquidy) or thick, the formula is just right (for me.) It is not full coverage, personally I love full coverage because I have redness and some moles here and there on my face; this formula is more of a medium coverage. I would highly recommend to not apply more than you need because it does look a bit caky and makes you look kind of orangy.
*I received this product from influenster for testing purposes in exchange for my honest review.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Acabo de recibir esta base gracias a @influenster y @bareminerals tiene la particularidad de que ellos te ayudan a elegir tu tono gracias a su nueva app en la cual escanean tu piel en diferentes partes del rostro y de esa forma crean una base personalizada! Esta hecha a base de pigmentos minerales para que empareje con tu tono de piel, contiene extractos de té verde que aporta antioxidantes ,extractos de lila para humectar ,ceramidas que te ayuda a retener la humedad entre otros ingredientes!! Esta base es de cobertura media y como dije al principio es personalizada y como tal viene con tu nombre impreso en la botella 😍😍 yo recibí esta base totalmente gratis para probar y dar mi opinión acerca del producto gracias a @bareminerals y @influenster
Katie M.
Glendora, CA
I wish the coverage was a little more and that the overall texture wasn’t as thin but it’s a nice light coverage look. It’s definitely matched really well to my skin tone and I am looking forward to playing around with it some more!!!
Banely C.
Norwalk, CT
The experience of the app was so much fun i was so excited of receiving my costume made foundation!!! I received it and opened it as soon as i got it went strait to my vanity mirror and tried it on the formula was not that liquid but neither pasty! It is just in between, i love the coverage even tho i am a full coverage girl i liked it this one is medium coverage at least for myself. the match of the color to my skin was like 1-2 tones darker unfortunately! but i can use it as a contour or when i get tan over the summer besides that little inconvenient, i also felt like my face was hydrated at the same time!!! I also loved the small detail of having my name in the bottle is just so cute!!! Good formula, coverage and texture!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.