BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
Love this product! Its custom to fit your skin tone. No one worries about whether that foundation on then shelf is going to match your skin. This product is easy to apply and allows you to say goodbye to makeup lines forever. Plus the bottle is so cute personalized with your first name.
Shea C.
McMinnville, TN
Love Love Love this foundation! The app was an ease to use. It matches my skin tone PERECT! It feels light on my face as well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Dynea P.
Kissimmee , FL
Charie Mae O.
Oceanside, CA
I have a love and hate relationship with this product. It doesn’t have any coverage at all in my opinion but when I mix it with my milani foundation, it gives me a much more gooey look.
Shana M.
Saxonburg, PA
The product did go on nicely . However it right cover much and all of my redness showed through. I work a normal 9 hour day and I noticed that most of it wore off.
Paige N.
New castle, PA
I love this. The packaging is sooo pretty. The frosted glass with my name on it is everything. This foundation has really good coverage and the color matches good.
Mollie P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This stuff is awesome!! Matched my skin perfectly! It's long lasting too!! Also it covers what I need covered while being lightweight and looks natural! It has a nice finish it's not too dewy and it's not too matte. I would definitely buy this again!!
natalie t.
maple grove, MN
I got this foundation and I was so excited I opened it up and applied it right away! i put it on and it oxidized just a bit but blend it down ur neck and ur fine. really recommend this
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
I was so excited to receive a free bottle of the Made2Fit foundation. The experience with the app was so different and unique. The feel of the product is very lightweight but provides good coverage. Unfortunately for me the foundation shade did not match my skin tone. This could have easily been user error with the lighting I was using while scanning my skin with the app. But, by just adding two drops of a lighter foundation it worked out fine. The product goes on feeling very silky and dries down to an almost powdery soft feel.The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and the fact that it had my name written on it was every makeup lovers dream! I would be willing to try the app again and make sure to carefully follow the lighting instructions inside of the app to reorder another bottle that is closer to my shade.
Kaitlyn b.
I really love this foundation. It doesn’t make my face look super shiny and oily. I have naturally really oily skin, but this stays looking fresh all day! In love!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???