BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
It's not a bad foundation at all. I'm really pleased that the color they sent me is accurate! I used the Bare Minerals app through a campaign here. Some girls got colors that were way off. Mine seems to match pretty well. The coverage is pretty decent, doesn't feel too heavy. It seems to stay put with a good primer. I have combo skin with the tendency to get oily.
Abby D.
From the moment I opened the box, I fell in love with this Foundation. It was so fun and personal to have my name on the bottle! I love the packaging with the glass bottle and pump. Most importantly, the foundation was flawless. It finish was radiant and natural, and the texture was smooth and blend able. It wears like a dream without having to have primer.
Alex C.
This foundation is amazing! It's lightweight and doesn't even feel like I have make up on. It has great coverage and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. At first I thought it was too dark but that may have been because of my bathroom lighting. it's pretty spot on with my skin tone.
I love that they add your name to the bottle which makes it feel extra special.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
This foundation is perfect it’s literally made for my skin tone. It’s light however if you want full coverage you can go over the area, a brush is essential for this foundation since a blender sponge would absorb the product and you’ll waste more and get less results. I received this complimentary to try and its amazing! Definitely worth it!
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
Honestly the app was super easy to use ones you understood it. However the formula didn’t sit on my skin really well and seemed to come off after about an hour. I have combo skin so that might have something to do with it. I totally think it’s worth trying because the for the first time I found something that matched my skin tone perfectly!
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
The actual formula of this foundation is good but honestly it does not match my skin. It will probably match my skin in the summer. But it’s WAY too dark for my current skin complexion.
Brianna L.
Concord , NC
So light weight! Yet full coverage, it was so creamy and blended beautifully. So hydrating for dry skin! This may be my new favorite foundation. Dewy finish with a beauty blender and matte with a brush
Deana C.
Plover, WI
I like this foundation - I just wasn’t pleased with the color. It didn’t exactly match my skin tone, it was a bit too light. I can however make it work with a little bit more bronzer than usual. Overall, I really like the product just not how inaccurate the color is.
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
I relieved this product free from influenster which was great bc i would never spend $40+shipping on makeup. I’m a drug store makeup kind of girl so getting to splurge for free was great. I really like the texture and creaminess of this product and the color was spot on which was surprising as i didn’t have much face in a color selected based on an app. Over all really like the product
Chasitie K.
This foundation is probably the best foundation I’ve used yet! It has complete cover, the app was able to match my color tone perfectly, and there is no greasy residue with using it.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.