BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Robriana F.
Savannah, GA
WONDEFUL full coverage. Very impressed. Great for oily skin. I would definitely hydrate your skin afterwards with some kind of mineral water. But worth it to be honest. I’d buy it again.
Sydney S.
I received this for free for testing in my influenster box. They matched my face to the shade and I love it. It has such great coverage and they even put my name on it!!!!
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
This custom made formula matches my skin perfect. The coverage is about a medium but you can build it up. Having my name stamped on the bottle made it even more special.
Danita E.
San Diego, CA
I got my bareMinerals complimentary via Influenster and I am in love with the the finishing look, and how they got your name on the foundation bottle. I just wish it wasn’t as oily :/ but I’m happy :) thanks Influenster !
savanna G.
Gardendale, AL
This foundation is pretty nice and feels high quality. It isnt full coverage enough for me though. The app was easy to use but the color did not match my skin at all. It was way too dark.
Ana B.
Olivehurst , CA
The formula is super smooth and moisturizing it's definitely dewy and luminous. Might not work for people with really oily skin but it looks super natural and fresh!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I am loving this product! I received this product from Influenster for free in exchange for a honest review. The makeup was easy to apply and use. Works well on my oily skin. The color was a perfect match from the shade matching scanner app. Lasts on my face all day. I love the way this formula looks on my skin. Sets well with any kind of powder or setting powder. Plays well with different primers, water based and silicon based. Works great with an array of setting sprays. So far I’ve had nothing but great things to say about this product. I love how the shade perfectly matches my skin. Great formula and decent price considering it comes customizable with your name on the bottle and the shade match that’s perfect for your skin. I recommend this product to anyone who’s looking for the perfect shade match using the app and who’s looking for a foundation formula that isn’t matte but isn’t too dewy. It’s an excellent formula to me, even on my oily skin. I had a great experience doing this badge. I would recommend this product and will be purchasing using the scanner app again in the future when I run out of this bottle. Definitely super impressed with these products!
Shea C.
McMinnville, TN
Love Love Love this foundation! The app was an ease to use. It matches my skin tone PERECT! It feels light on my face as well. Would definitely recommend to others.
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
Love this product! Its custom to fit your skin tone. No one worries about whether that foundation on then shelf is going to match your skin. This product is easy to apply and allows you to say goodbye to makeup lines forever. Plus the bottle is so cute personalized with your first name.
Lisa P.
I like this foundation I received from testing out the app. It’s not full coverage thought but it applies nice and blends well. I have combo skin and this worked well for me.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???