BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Nikki N.
I was really impressed by this whole concept! The hardest part of buying a foundation is finding the right color, so what is better then getting a custom color!? The actual foundation was great! Love the coverage and it lasted all day even with and without a primer! The only downside was that mine was a baby bit dark, but nothing that a lighter setting powder didn’t fix! Such a cool product and experience!
Allison W.
Ringgold, GA
I wanted to love this foundation because I was so excited to try it. It is definitely an everyday natural finish foundation. It is light coverage which is okay for those who don’t have much they want to cover up. They color I was matched was about 3 shades too light however I am getting rematched for free. The customer service was great and responded in a very timely manner.
Gielle K.
I was so surprised with this product! The color match was on point, something I was worried about since places like Sephora always match me a few shades darker than I am. I’ve tried so many drugstore and luxury brands but this has definitely stood out! My skin looks hydrated and glowing throughout the day!! It seriously was such a pleasant surprise. I will repurchase!!
Deneen M.
Maynardville, TN
This is the worst. I loved the idea of this so much but scanning my skin tone did not work whatsoever. Influenster I apologize for this review because I can’t even tell you what the quality of this product is like because the product they sent me was WAY INSANELY too dark for me. I am ivory and they sent me a VERY dark tan color. So disappointed.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
It's not a bad foundation at all. I'm really pleased that the color they sent me is accurate! I used the Bare Minerals app through a campaign here. Some girls got colors that were way off. Mine seems to match pretty well. The coverage is pretty decent, doesn't feel too heavy. It seems to stay put with a good primer. I have combo skin with the tendency to get oily.
Abby D.
From the moment I opened the box, I fell in love with this Foundation. It was so fun and personal to have my name on the bottle! I love the packaging with the glass bottle and pump. Most importantly, the foundation was flawless. It finish was radiant and natural, and the texture was smooth and blend able. It wears like a dream without having to have primer.
Alex C.
This foundation is amazing! It's lightweight and doesn't even feel like I have make up on. It has great coverage and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. At first I thought it was too dark but that may have been because of my bathroom lighting. it's pretty spot on with my skin tone.
I love that they add your name to the bottle which makes it feel extra special.
Sherry C.
Norfolk , VA
I tried this on the side of my face it matches perfectly no need for two foundations and mixing them to find my shade. Price is great as well can’t wait to try it in the spring and summer #gobare
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
This foundation is perfect it’s literally made for my skin tone. It’s light however if you want full coverage you can go over the area, a brush is essential for this foundation since a blender sponge would absorb the product and you’ll waste more and get less results. I received this complimentary to try and its amazing! Definitely worth it!
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
Honestly the app was super easy to use ones you understood it. However the formula didn’t sit on my skin really well and seemed to come off after about an hour. I have combo skin so that might have something to do with it. I totally think it’s worth trying because the for the first time I found something that matched my skin tone perfectly!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.