BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jessica G.
Mount Airy, GA
BareMinerals fit-2-u is a great foundation, and love how they figure out your right color. My foundation was 100% the right color, and it’s great coverage. It’s a very light foundation, But it is buildable.
Heather C.
This looked too dark in the bottle but came out perfect! Blends really well, goes on evenly, and not too heavy so feels good to wear. Can't believe they got my skin colour right!
Brianna W.
Appleton, WI
Amazing!! I finally found a foundation that matches me and doesnt give orange undertones, i have dry and oily skin and its very good for both!! The coverage is amazing!
Lauren H.
Irvine, CA
The shade was a little too pinky tone for me but I loved the way it felt on my skin it wasn’t too heavy but wasn’t too light and it gave the perfect amount of coverage.
Reagan S.
Fayetteville , AR
The packaging of this product is beautiful. I like a more full coverage foundation and this foundation gave a very sheer coverage. It wore off very fast. Not a huge fan
Thalita B.
Sultan, WA
Bare Minerals has released an app through which you can color match your skin tone for a custom foundation which arrives in the mail in 7 business days from the date you order it. Pretty impressive! You actually use the cam on your phone and tap it against different parts of the skin on your face in order to capture a balance of your skin tones. And best of all is, that it works perfectly!!! Such cool tech! The foundation itself is incredible. It’s super lightweight and provides just the right amount of coverage. That for me means, between a light and medium amount of coverage. I don’t personally have acne or discoloration, but I am Rosacea-prone and this product worked extremely well on my sensitive skin. It’s also very long lasting and does NOT dry me out one bit. All in all, I loved the experience and the result, and will totally be ordering more custom foundation from them in the future.
Rachel G.
Boise, ID
This was amazing! It literally matches my face perfectly! I can’t believe an app could have done that. No streaks and can’t even see the makeup. It’s super lightweight!
Nyssa G.
This is the best foundation ever I have tried to lines I used the app to get my perfect shade in it came in absolutely perfect it even stayed on when I cried what does that
Robriana F.
Savannah, GA
WONDEFUL full coverage. Very impressed. Great for oily skin. I would definitely hydrate your skin afterwards with some kind of mineral water. But worth it to be honest. I’d buy it again.
Jessica B.
Atlanta, GA
First of all this foundation has a beautiful finish on the skin. It’s a medium coverage skin like foundation. And it’s super light weight. It wore all day on my oily skin without breaking down. However it is the middle of winter and I am not as oily as in the summer. I am curious to see how it performs when I am my oiliest and in the humidity. The Made2Fit app was super easy to use too. You follow the directions and you get a customized shade. I would recommend doing this in natural day light. I tried this at night and the shade I received was a little to dark for me. The undertones were perfect and this look like it will be my perfect summer shade. I really like that the bottle comes with your name on it too. It’s a cute little touch. Overall I am happy with my experience and with the foundation itself. I will be trying it again in daylight to get my correct shade for now. I did get this product for free to try our from influenster. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???