BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Karla E.
Chula Vista , CA
Love this foundation color was not exact but it not that far from it you can totally work with it. It’s not full coverage. I have combination skin and it worked perfectly. I would really buy it again.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
The first time around when I matched it wasn’t a match I reached out to BareMinerals and they had actually done some modifications to the app and had me rematch. And honestly ITS PERFECT I LOVVVVVEEEEE ITTTTT
Emily I.
I absolutely love this foundation. I got this for free for testing from Influenster and it is amazing. I have combination skin so I didn’t have a problem with it. It’s doesn’t have full coverage but it is buildable
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
The shade came out perfectly! The packaging is also super cute and comes with my name. The pump makes it super convenient to apply the foundation. The formula is super rich and gives ultimate coverage.
Gissel A.
Concord , CA
This foundation was great. It was a perfect match for my skin color. It is more of a dewy foundation so if you’re on the oily side it might not be for you. The foundation left my skin looking very hd.
Karonde N.
Lancaster, VA
Came in the mail on time, is medium to full coverage, has a nice finish and is very light weight. Does not make me oily like other foundations and last all day. Perfectly matched my skin color also.
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
It really matches my skin tone! ❤️ I recieved it today and i was so excited to open my own custome foundation with my name on it! Thank you Bare minerals and influenster ✨😍💕 I’m so in love with it 💖
Denisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
The color match was awesome, the coverage is pretty sheer but it’s great. I just dislike the overpowering sunscreen smell. Otherwise it’s awesome and a great foundation for summer. I’d def recommend!
Oriana R.
Love this foundation !!! Thankfully mine came out with my shade perfectly and I couldn't be more happier with this product! Has full coverage and it's lightweight. I would deff recommend it to anyone
isabella N.
Norman, OK
Honestly I've never had a foundation that has latest all day without the greasy look. The foundation I got was a bit dark but I can work with it! I'm honestly going to buy more! This has me hooked!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.