BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...37 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Krysteena L.
I like the app, its simple to use and I find it very convenient if you don’t want to go shopping for makeup. You can just shade match yourself at home. But... this shade does not work for me. I know it’s a costume made foundation. When I first tired it I thought it looked good until I put it all over my face it looked muddy. It isn’t a matte foundation which I need. It’s light coverage. I’m sure it’s buildable if needed. I didn’t try, I took it off when I saw it didn’t match me. I figure people with lighter tones this would work for them but when you try custom shade devices on deeper tones it usually don’t work. I feel it doesn’t capture our undertones correctly. I love packaging of the foundation and how it came shipped. I wish it would’ve worked out because it’s $50 foundation. I got it free but it seems like a waste now...
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
It didn’t match my skin color at all. It was a couple of shades darker than my color. I still tried it. Nice medium coverage and my oily skin didn’t get shinny for a few hours
Tabitha M.
For a foundation that matches you from an app, I give it a 5+!!!! However, I’ve taken off a star because it’s more of BB cream consistency and I like more of medium/full coverage. The color match as you can see in the picture is great. Its most likely build able but I wanted to see what it was like with one layer. Another thing I noticed is it goes on somewhat oily, and I even put on primer first. But it does dry. So I haven’t experienced any oiliness throughout the day thus far. It’s a great day to day foundation. But I likely wouldn’t pay $50 for it as it doesn’t give me enough coverage for my liking. Last thing. It’s really light! Just like a BB cream!
Danielle K.
I really enjoyed using this foundation. It’s extremely lightweight and wears well on the skin. The coverage is somewhat medium. The shade matched my skin tone perfectly!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
First of all the app itself is kind of tricky to calibrate phone. I tried it with my iPhone. I was a little disappointed with the first match because it was a little darker/ orangey like for my skin. But after I contacted their customer service.By the way their customer service is great. I was glad I could rematch it. The first time I tried in a regular dark room so that did not work the second time I tried it with some lighting and near a window that day there was hardly any sun which was much better. I love that the bottle was customized with my name I’ve never had a makeup with my name on made me feel important. I love the packing and that it has a pump. I think the coverage is great I believe is a medium to full coverage. Does not feel Cakey at all. It lasted all day I was very impressed I definitely recommend this foundation
Jessica G.
Mount Airy, GA
BareMinerals fit-2-u is a great foundation, and love how they figure out your right color. My foundation was 100% the right color, and it’s great coverage. It’s a very light foundation, But it is buildable.
Heather C.
This looked too dark in the bottle but came out perfect! Blends really well, goes on evenly, and not too heavy so feels good to wear. Can't believe they got my skin colour right!
Brianna W.
Appleton, WI
Amazing!! I finally found a foundation that matches me and doesnt give orange undertones, i have dry and oily skin and its very good for both!! The coverage is amazing!
Lauren H.
Irvine, CA
The shade was a little too pinky tone for me but I loved the way it felt on my skin it wasn’t too heavy but wasn’t too light and it gave the perfect amount of coverage.
Reagan S.
Fayetteville , AR
The packaging of this product is beautiful. I like a more full coverage foundation and this foundation gave a very sheer coverage. It wore off very fast. Not a huge fan
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???