BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Dominika C.
I have to say OMG!!I love it! First I was kind of skeptical about the matching color through the app., but when I received the product I was in love. The color completely match my skin complexion. It’s unbelievable. As well I am astonish how well it blend and how nice coverage it has. I love this product and giving nick thumps up! Definitely a must try people. 💕.
Gabriela G.
Cleveland , TN
I love the color match of this foundation it is spot on! It is very easy to apply with an applicator or finger. I felt like it was lightweight. I would like more coverage for my cheeks and chin. I would buy it again if they had a deal along with some concealer for more coverage
Katie H.
So fun to receive a personalized bottle of foundation! I am so happy to report how great this foundation is. It truly matches my skin perfectly, the match app works amazing! Very impressed!
Rikki W.
Guthrie, OK
I’ve had a great experience with this product. The application worked fine, once you figure it out. When I received it in the mail, the packaging was so extra but I literally loved everything about it. Upon applying the product, it matched my skin so well and had the greatest coverage for a full day! The only thing that’s deterring me again is the price.
Maria S.
I was a bit hesitated to try this because I didn’t believe in getting my right shade through that piece of technology! But this actually worked!!!! I got my perfect match! It blends so well. It’s a medium to light coverage and it has a dewy finish which i love because my dry skin , but this shine goes away when i sit it with powder so i can costume what finish i want. Love it but i wish it had a bit more coverage .
Dana W.
Colfax , LA
I love the concept of this. However my foundation did not match me. The coverage was pretty much non existent and mine applied very blotchy (which was very noticeable since it didn’t match) i see that many people have gotten their exact match which is awesome and it is cool that they do put your name on the bottle. I definitely don’t think it’s worth $50
Brianna S.
Overall this product is great, I have very sensitive skin and this product has caused me no issues. The coverage is exactly what I was looking for, natural and not too heavy. Unfortunately, when using the app the product I received is slightly too light for my skin. I still use this foundation but I also use a bronzer to make the color a bit more accurate.
Jami S.
Weston, FL
The match was darn near perfect but comes at a steep price of $49. The formula doesn’t wow me but it’s still nice. I would love to see them expand and offer different formulas for oily/combo/dry skin instead of just the one option. I received this for free to test out but I will most likely repurchase and bring this along to match other foundations to.
Brittany W.
Loganville, GA
I never thought I could love a foundation I like I love this Foundation. I got my color match through the app, and it is spot-on! The coverage is fantastic, it doesn't feel heavy or cakey on my face, and it Blends great. This will be my new go-to Foundation, probably forever.
Celeste K.
Jackson, TN
I received this foundation from Influenster free for trying out the app. I would just like to say this was the fastest package to ever be sent to me. Came from LA to Tennessee in 2 days. The foundation itself is very light weight and Comfortable on the skin. The color matches perfect with my skin so I’m pretty impressed with the app as well. I highly recommend
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.