BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received this thinking it would be a holy grail foundation but the color is wayyy off !!! So off it’s orange and I’m neutral. So with that being said I am highly disappointed
Escarle S.
Omg I was so excited when I received my Made-2-Fit!! The packaging it was nice. The bottle with my name on it looks amazing. Feels good on my skin. They got the color correct. I love it !!
Jessica D.
Moorestown, NJ
The color matches perfectly! I love this foundation! Used it twice already. Only thing I would change would be the coverage. Need to use more than usual to get total coverage.
Debbie C.
I love how one app matched my shade to a perfect fit! This foundation isn’t full coverage but I do like it very much. It blends out well and covers well. Definitely would buy again
Lupe H.
Stickney , IL
I liked this foundation! It had good coverage and it didn’t break me out. My shade was a bit dark but it should be fine for the summer. It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin either.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I'm absolutely loving my customized @bareminerals Fresh Faced Liquid Made-2-Fit Foundation!! I received this complimentary from @influenster and @bareminerals for review purposes, and I am so thankful!! I have never found my perfect shade of foundation... until now! Using the Made-2-Fit app I was able to use my smart phone camera to scan my skin in several locations so that it could find my perfect shade match, and I'm telling you, it is spot on! This foundation provides a sheer-light coverage that melts right into my skin perfectly, it's the kind of coverage and shade match that I have been on the hunt for, for so long! I have applied it using a @beautyblender and this @docolor_official oval brush, and the oval brush is definitely the way to go to apply this foundation, it is a match made in makeup heaven!
#bareminerals #made2fitapp #influenster #complimentary #matchmadeinheaven #perfectshade #shadematch #baremineralsmade2fit #madetofitme #customized
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I am truly amazed by how accurate the app was in capturing my skintone. I also love the bottle- its heavy duty frosted glass, and even better it has my name printed on it! The foundation comes out in a pump fashion, and has a very light consistency. It easily pumps onto my beautyblender.
The shade I was matched with is an exact match. It is on the lighter side of coverage, but you can build it to reach the level of coverage you need easily. I also feel that it blends out well, and doesn’t feel tight or suffocating.
My only problem is that I have oily skin, and always prefer matte foundations and this one has a dewy finish, which I’m not crazy about and I noticed that it emphasized my pores.
Other than that though, it is a good natural dewy looking foundation!
Brooke F.
Could not be more pleased with the exact match of the foundation to my skin color. It lasts throughout the day and blends evenly. I will definitely be purchasing, worth it!!!
💋jamie c.
Sophia, NC
Meanwhile I received the makeup BUT the shade was seriously way way too dark!! So I can’t speak on it yet (so that is the reason for only two stars)... BUT I did download the app and do the scan to get my customized shade that was free thanks to Infuenster & BareMinerals and I must say it was SUPER DUPER EASY!! I am so excited to try this product again with the correct shade and give my honest opinion on this foundation. Stay tuned for a review with photos :)) #contest #complimentary Bareminerals Made 2 Fit Makeup

*EDIT* I tried the makeup in my new shade and it is simply amazing!! Great coverage, doesn’t settle in the fine lines, creases or wrinkles and the pores also minimized! This foundation is one of my favorite now!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
I did receive this product through Influenster. That being said, the first time I did the skin test, the foundation was sooo far off my color. BUT because I know this kind of technology can be a little finicky and that things like lighting have a huge effect on it, I gave it a second shot. And let me tell you, I’m so glad I did. I really love my natural skin and my freckles and to find a product that’s light but buildable in coverage and gives a natural finish isn’t easy to find. It feels weightless and gives an almost powdery finish. I would recommend this product to people with either combination or slightly dry skin as it leans more to the matte side of things. Aside from the formula, I loved the packaging. It comes in a pump bottle which I love since pour overs tend to get messy and give waaaaay more than you were anticipating. I think this is a great tool for people who have a weird “in between” season color (like me) or for those darker in skin tone. While the in store beauty game is catching up on the shade front, it’s nice to know that’s there’s a technology out there that can give you darker ladies a fair shot!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.