BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
hanna l.
Brighton, MA
The formula feels so smooth and has a nice, mild smell. Unfortunately the shade was far too dark with yellow undertones for my pale, pink undertone skin. In most foundations, I wear the lightest neutral shade, and this was a much closer match for my friend who had medium olive skin. I just tried it on my hand and it immediately gave me a rash. Debating if I will even try the formula on my face if they are able to send me a better shade.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Best product ever!!! Matched my skin tone perfectly. Glides on easy. Smooth. Doesn’t cake. Even skin tone once applied. Loved the product and brand. Would use again and recommend to others. Can’t say anything negative.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
The app was somewhat easy to use the first time i did it i totally think i screwed up because the shade i got is unfortunately wrong. But when i redid it the second time i actually saw my skin pigmentation being captured which sucks! Now i have to use the shade i was giving as concealer but i guess that’s my fault anyway i believe that the idea of this app is awesome
Nikki J.
Staten island , NY
Very good quality foundation , has no scent , buildable coverage , easy n smooth on the face , i have dry sensitive skin and it works great on it, lightweight n easy to blend into the skin !
Savannah G.
I recieved this complimentary from Influenster and it is amazing. I rarely have used foundation for to my sensitive skin. I was also straight if it not matching my skin tone and I didn't want to look orange. This is amazing. After using the app and having this specially made to fit my skin tone, it is a perfect match! It applies easily and evenly and it smells great. I highly recommend!
Arindy R.
copiague, NY
Feels very light on the skin. Very sheer and skin looks very natural. It feels like im not wearing much makeup. Perfect for those days that u don’t want to look like ur wearing any makeup
Gemma G.
Brooklyn, NY
The texture was nice but they didn’t match my shade at all. I went through the app and did everything correctly but the shade they sent me was totally off, like four shades darker at least. I was totally disappointed!
Dana W.
Colfax , LA
I love the concept of this. However my foundation did not match me. The coverage was pretty much non existent and mine applied very blotchy (which was very noticeable since it didn’t match) i see that many people have gotten their exact match which is awesome and it is cool that they do put your name on the bottle. I definitely don’t think it’s worth $50
lexi t.
I am shocked at how accurate the color matches my skin! I was a little uneasy at first but really impressed with not only the shade matching my skin, but the formula itself is really nice. It’s blendable and looks very natural on the skin. I really love it and I’m so glad I was able to receive it because it is definitely one of my favorite foundations now!
Teal M.
Athens, GA
Nice foundation that's full coverage. My only issue is that it is a tad bit darker than what I need, so I will get a lot of use out of this during the summer! It provides a good amount of coverage but isn't too heavy.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.