BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Presley W.
Catlettsburg, KY
This fondation is easy to apply, and covers my redness. I love the feeling of a bare face! It have a dewy finish, and lasts longer than i anticipated. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Mallory W.
Spring, TX
The app was really user friendly, just make sure you watch the video to get the best results! My foundation came in and is just a little too dark, but it still works for me.
Vanessa O.
Aurora , CO
Great coverage , and I love how it doesn’t feel Cakey at all. I totally recommend this product because of how easy it was to apply and how light weight it feels in the skin.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
I was so impressed-! I was so skeptical that a app could truly get my exact skin color... I was wrong! Perfect match plus this stuff is awesome! Buildable and totally full coverage.
Victoria G.
Stockton, CA
I love this product. It really did match my skin. It was worth the wait. I think I might wantbto purchase it after I'm done with this bottle even thou I don't use face cream
Meagan T.
Syracuse, IN
I absolutely loved the appearance of the product I received. The foundation blended great and was actually my color. It was super easy to apply and covered most of my flaws.
Amber R.
Was close to the color I needed. A little transparent but over all a great product. If your looking for something that looks for natural instead of caked on this is for you
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
So the idea of the customized bottle with my name and customized foundation to match my skin tone is a super cool experience. I wasn’t impressed however with the lack of info about the foundation itself. Ingredients and benefits of this foundation aren’t even on the package or bottle. It arrived in a box with no insert about the product at all. Is it matte? Is it natural? Does it give you a glow? How long will it last? Transfer resistant? Is there spf? it seems it’s all about putting your name on the bottle and color match. The app doesn’t give info about the ingredients either unless you just really have to dig and I didn’t see it.
The color was close enough considering it with an app. I did find the app weird to use, for some reason I wasn’t holding my phone correctly or something and it kept making me redo it, this went on for like 15-20 minutes. If this wasn’t free, I would have just gave up and closed the app.
Claire L.
Philadelphia , PA
I would say this is a run of the mill foundation, nothing too special really. I did find I got a nice shade match, so that was nice! I wish it was a little bit more buildable and long-lasting. It is a nice, natural finish and I love that it has natural ingredients.
Paige G.
Opelousas, LA
First, how cool is this packaging?! A foundation with your name on it?! Love! Second, the match is amazing. The coverage is sheer but beautiful! Thank you Influenster. I LOVE IT
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???