BY BAREMINERALS #31 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
I was super excited to receive this complimentary from Influenster and Bare Minerals! I took away one star for two reasons. One because it took a few attempts to get the app to work. Not a big deal. The app was fun to use. The second reason was it was just a bit too dark for me but not enough to make it unusable. It is very smooth and easily buildable so good quality. This is my favorite part of the foundation.... it's so smooth! Ithink it's pretty cool that you can get a shade match through an app!
victoria R.
This is such a life saver and a must have in every makeup collection. I love makeup and i Love wearing makeup but there are days where i just wat a natural finish without having to look like i put foundation on: unfortunately i have a lot of redness so going without foundation when i want to have a no makeup makeup look is not a option! But this foundation is amazing !!!! It gives me the natural look i need! One layer is just enough to hide my redness and make my skin looks flawless!!!! I am so glad i got this from Influenster for free !!!! Thank you because i found my new go to foundation! #contest #baremineralsmade2fit #Complementary
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
BareMinerals products have always been one of my favorites! The new made 2 fit technology i was able to try compliments of influenster and bareminerals is a creamy, blendable formula that is suitable for most skin types! It is a smooth formula with good stuff for your skin! It is easy to apply and doesnt leave lines.

About the Match: the formula is prob a shade darker than my natural shade, however would be a perfect fit for this summer! For now I am currently blending with a lighter color to fit my shade for the season!

The packaging: is very nice! I love the frosted glass bottle and gold lid. My favorite thing is that it actually says "Made for: ERICA"
Amy L.
I absolutely love this App, I found it on @influenster it was part of a
#contest with @BareMinerals ,this App has been a long time coming, it's was just what I needed, I don't get to go out much because Im pressed for time between my child and everyday life it's just hard to find the time to shop and with this App I get to try the makeup on before I purchase it, Bravo Bare Minerals Bravo! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Maili T.
Bellflower, CA
So I have it a try and the app didn't work for me the first time around. My fountain came in way to dark. However indie put a little bit on just to see how it felt on my skin. I do think it's a good quality product. It felt very high on my skin and looks like it would hold up well for all day wear. Since it was a pain to try and wash it off with just soap and water. I did contact customer service via email and they were quick to reply with a way to fix my color issue that I was very happy with. The bottle is very nice and I love that it has the date it was made as well as my name. Makes it all feel put together and specially for me.
Sarah H.
First one they sent me was about 10 shades too dark! Customer service was great though! They gave me a code to void the cost of a replacement and asked that I rescanned three times before submitting. Bingo! It’s fabulous! The best match color wise I have used! It’s a great formula as well, but not for my complexion. I’m T zone oily and it did not sit well at all. I tried a few different primers with the same results. I still use it for short days. For me it is not a “day to night” product. I’m happy though! Every beauty product has its place! I can use the darker bottle for contouring this summer after a bit of a tan! Thanks Influenster!
Lindsey F.
Russellville, KY
I loved the foundation and how accurate it matched my skin. It was very lightweight and dewy that left my face with a bright glow. The only thing I’d like it more medium to full coverage and a more matte finish. Otherwise, I still love it and like it for a change instead of what I’m used too. The coverage was buildable, which is amazing; but I had to use more product for my desired coverage. I would definitely buy this product. I love having my name on the bottle and the packaging is classy and beautiful. I used my hands and/or a silicone sponge to get the most out of my product. Definitely a new advancement in the makeup industry.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
I was so excited to receive a foundation that was custom made for my skin tone, however, this foundation did not work out for me... It was very thick and sunscreen/lotiony in texture ans blended out to very light coverage. The color didn't end up matching me, it was way too pale and gray-tones. I had to either mix it with a darker foundation and/or load up on bronzer when I used it. The only pluses to me were the amazing packaging (love the fact it had my name on it), and even though it applies thick it feels lightweight on the skin once blended out. Overall though, this foundation was just a flop for me. I really wanted to love it too! :(
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
- Color matching: 5 Stars
- Coverage: 3 Stars
- How my face feels: 5 Stars
I was legitimately SHOCKED at how close to my skin color this foundation was. It was like a magic show watching it disappear on my skin! The one negative is that it’s definitely light coverage and it doesn’t seem to build if you reapply a second layer (which, for the price per bottle, I wouldn’t do anyway). I did like that it doesn’t feel gross on my skin, but for acne-prone folks, know you’ll need a concealer and know that that concealer won’t match as magically as this foundation does! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I have been a long time Bare Minerals consumer. I was so glad when I was selected to try out the app. I did end up trying it out. It was easy to use and it was even easier to check out. The app did not show me the shade that was selected. To my surprise, the shade was much darker than my actual skin tone. I was able to get a second trial. This time, I made sure to scan a number of times to get the most accurate color possible. I sent it in and was asked to do an additional scan. I scanned and ended up receiving a foundation that was too dark. It seems like it was a great formula but my shades did not match. I hope others had better luck.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.