BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Ashley M.
In order to get this product, you download the app and scan your skin with your phone 5 times. This process took me quite a while because my phone wasn’t scanning correctly. Not sure if that was my phones fault or the app itself. When I got the product, it’s tanner than I would like it to be, but will probably work well in the summer. It’s a very good consistency and lasts a long time. It covers well and makes your skin look very clean. Very good product when the color is made just right!
Selene P.
I received this complementary from Influenster. The color match is perfect. The foundation is a medium coverage and is semi dewy. I feel it lasts most of the day. I have sensitive skin and usually have to be careful what I put on my face and well this has been good to my skin. The bottle came with my name on it. It’s perfect to get your summer color and winter color in the comfort of your home.
Darlenis D.
Boynton Beach, FL
The best part of this foundation was that It was personalized with my name on the front of the bottle and the color was the perfect match for my skin, so it was amazing.
I have been using this foundation everyday, I like the overall formula and how well, it blends into my oily skin. I really like the way you get the formula, you just use the app one time and then you have the color. I need to put my phone to my face to get the exact color. I can say that the texture of this foundation is really nice a well as scent, It is good but I think that the coverage is not 100%, It’s very light.
I usually don’t use a foundation daily but when I tried one, I felt I could, it’s not too heavy and my look is great.

#Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Natalie L.
Wilmington, MA
This foundation is really nice. I wasn’t expecting it to be. I was kind of skeptical, but after using it for a while, it really grew on me.

The packaging is really nice, it feels really luxurious. Having my name on the bottle makes me feel...important? It was incredible! I feel like a celebrity.

The coverage is nice, a little light, but not too bad. I would say it has buildable coverage. The only issue I have with it is the color. That’s why I knocked a star off the rating. It was probably user error, but my color is WAY too dark. I’m pretty fair, especially in the winter. And then it oxidized to a slightly darker color. This is most definitely going to be a summer color for me. I might get it again, but in my winter/early spring shade.

This foundation applies really well with a beauty blender or brush. My preferred method is to apply it with a beauty blender and then go OVER it with a brush to make sure everything is blended in flawlessly.

I would highly recommend this foundation. When you do the scanning, make sure you do it in natural lighting, and have no makeup on to make sure you get the best results!

*this product was sent to me FREE to test and review by Influenster*
Jamie V.
Idaho Falls , ID
This product was by far my favorite to receive from Influenster to test EVER! I’m in love with this product. It was so cool to get it and see my name on it and have it customized for me. I also love that I can just take a small amount and touch up red areas without having to wear it full coverage because it truly is matched to my skin tone. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new foundation that’s color matched to their skin tone and I will be buying more once I run out.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I love this foundation!! My experience with this product was a little tricky because when I first got the product, it was quite dark for my skin tone. I emailed bare minerals and they sent me a new code to get a new one! I’m waiting on that one to come in the mail, but even the darker shade works really well! I like to mix in the bareMinerals barePro foundation in it (I have a lighter shade in that) and it makes the perfect blend! It looks beautiful on the skin. The made-2-fit foundation alone is thick, but it has sheer natural coverage on the skin. It’s great for everyday use. I do like to use powder to set it because I have oily skin. I think that the concept of this foundation is really cool and solves the problem for those who have a difficult time matching their foundations. This does the job for you! A huge bonus with this foundation is that it actually has your name on the bottle!! How cool! It’s your one personalized bottle with a shade that is matched just for you! I love it!
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
First, I am super impressed with the Made 2 Fit shade matching app! I was skeptical that an app could be intuitive enough to create a foundation that perfectly matched my skin, but it did quite well.

bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation is definitely a sheer foundation (closer to a BB cream in my opinion), but for a sheer wash of coverage it leaves a lovely finish. For my skin I prefer a medium to full coverage foundation, so I was unable to achieve the look I wanted with this product. I will use this product on days that I don’t want a super heavy makeup look, but I don’t want a naked face either.

The anti-aging and moisturizing ingredients are a huge bonus and I love that about this product! The drawback of the moisturizing ingredients is that it takes a while for the foundation to settle in to your skin and not feel tacky/sticky.

*This is my honest review of the Bare Minerals foundation, but I did receive this product free of charge.
Isabel M.
I love the idea of a custom foundation's it's super innovative to have it on your phone and have it perfectly matched and sent straight to your home. However it didn't fully work for me. The first time I tried it, it was way too dark for my skin. I contacted their customer service and they were actually very comprehensive and nice about it so they let me re-try it. The second bottle they sent me was still too dark but the undertones were perfect ! Which I rarely find so all I did was add some white pro coverage foundation and it was a perfect shade. Aside from the color I love how it feels I can definitely feel the nourishing oils working into my skin. It didn't show up the texture around my nose that other foundations do and it didn't feel heavy either. I would say it's about a medium kind of coverage, it still shows some imperfections but it works great with other products. Overall I feel the app needs some work but I really enjoy the formula of the foundation and their customer service was top notch.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I was really excited to have the opportunity to try this customized foundation. I really liked the fact that I could order it online and have my own custom made foundation, after following the steps on the app and was hoping I could keep ordering it in the future. Unfortunately, the shade I received is too dark for my skin tone. Not even during summer, I get that dark. I guess I could try to mix it with a lighter foundation and try to create a shade that would match my skin, but with a toddler, I need something that is quick. It’s a pity because the formula seems very nice and comfortable to wear.
I love the bottle the foundation comes in and the detail of the name on it, makes it very special. I only wish I could get my correct match as I don’t know what I might have done wrong when scanning my skin with the app.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
First of all the bottle had my name on it which was amazing. After using the app to match my skin tone was a little apprehensive but the color literally matched perfectly. The formula was not clumpy but provides medium to full coverage. I have very oily and sensitive skin and usually need to blot my face after a few hours but I did not have that issue with this make up and it did not irritate my skin in the least bit. It’s a little pricey at $50 a bottle but definitely worth it!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???