BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Taleemah T.
I like the product its not oily it didn't break me out and it's a darn near perfect match but I may have to do it again with the season change but overall it's a great product I would definitely recommend it to a friend
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
Really bummed about the color I was really excited. It was amazing for dry skin super moisturizing. Very easy to apply and blend. It is pretty long lasting I would recommend to others. If they could get it to match their skin tone. #winwin #complimentary #made2fit #BMxM2F #contest #bareMinerals
Denielle B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I think they got my shade wayyyyy to light but if I mix it with my darker foundation it works well. I like that it doesn’t slide off my face because I am very oily! The app was easy to use and I got it super quick
Meg B.
Springfield , MO
Honestly, I was a little skeptical about this, but honestly the color is so accurate! It’s long lasting and light enough that my skin feels fresh and healthy. My only complaint is that it isn’t super full coverage.
Denise R.
This is the best foundation I have ever used. The color match was perfect for me and the foundation felt so lightweight. The color is everything with this foundation. I would definitely recommend this foundation!
Cierra B.
Kansas City, MO
I was so excited when I received this foundation for free to test it out, courtesy of Influenster and bareMinerals! I have always had great experiences with bareMinerals makeup, but was a little skeptical of using an app on my phone to scan my face and get a customized shade--but it absolutely did not disappoint! The shade matched perfectly when I received it and I LOVED how the foundation applied, looked, and lasted all through the day. It is very lightweight and perfect to wear every day. It gave me a medium coverage and I have found it to be buildable if you like a little extra coverage as well. My favorite thing about this foundation has been the finish it gives my skin when wearing it--it looks very natural and gives a beautiful luminous glow without ever looking oily. After trying this foundation, I cant imagine not having it in my makeup collection--it has easily become my favorite! The packaging that comes personalized with your name and the date you created the color is also a unique and fun touch! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
I think this was a good foundation. It wasn’t 100% my shade but I was able to mix it with other makeup to get it close. The coverage was good and it didn’t feel heavy. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Nikki V.
This app and product is amazing- no longer do you have to hope that a coverup is going to match your skin tone! This is made especially for you! Light scent, smooth application. I have never been happier with a cover up!
Shaina D.
The app is great and easy to use the color was so on point. My only dislike is I have oily skin and this amazing color is making me break out. One thing I’d suggest to them is to offer it for different skin types
San D.
The app was glitchy for me. I had to calibrate it a few times but once I got t it was easy. The formula wasn’t a match for my skin color but the consistency was great.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.