BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
sam d.
Roswell, GA
I really like this foundation! My match was perfect for my skin tone, however, make sure you use a really white piece of paper for the calibration! It’s not very full coverage which is a bummer for me
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
I did receive this product through Influenster. That being said, the first time I did the skin test, the foundation was sooo far off my color. BUT because I know this kind of technology can be a little finicky and that things like lighting have a huge effect on it, I gave it a second shot. And let me tell you, I’m so glad I did. I really love my natural skin and my freckles and to find a product that’s light but buildable in coverage and gives a natural finish isn’t easy to find. It feels weightless and gives an almost powdery finish. I would recommend this product to people with either combination or slightly dry skin as it leans more to the matte side of things. Aside from the formula, I loved the packaging. It comes in a pump bottle which I love since pour overs tend to get messy and give waaaaay more than you were anticipating. I think this is a great tool for people who have a weird “in between” season color (like me) or for those darker in skin tone. While the in store beauty game is catching up on the shade front, it’s nice to know that’s there’s a technology out there that can give you darker ladies a fair shot!
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I received this free from influenster and bareminerals. I'm not sure how I feel about it to be honest. I want to love it but I don't think it's my shade. When I apply it it looks really dark and yellow but when it dries I still see some redness on my chin. Even though it still looks dark to me it doesn't seem to be as dark after it dries. It's not a shade I would have chose if I had walked into a store and was able to chose. Also I had to apply a second application to cover the redness. I love how lightweight it feels on my face though. And having my name on the bottle is awesome! I'm just not sure the app chose my correct shade. In the pics I added I only have the foundation on besides eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. But it's hard to tell that I even have it on in the pic which is weird lol.
Meagan T.
Syracuse, IN
I absolutely loved the appearance of the product I received. The foundation blended great and was actually my color. It was super easy to apply and covered most of my flaws.
Lilly Z.
Fayetteville, AR
It’s a really cool concept but they still need to fix things. My shade was too dark for me, so I can’t really say anything. :// I did receive it complementary from Influenster!!
Tabitha M.
Very easy app to use. The instructions were perfect. Absolutely nothing complicated about the process. I am interested to see if the color is an actual match with my skin tone.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
I was so impressed-! I was so skeptical that a app could truly get my exact skin color... I was wrong! Perfect match plus this stuff is awesome! Buildable and totally full coverage.
Presley W.
Catlettsburg , KY
This fondation is easy to apply, and covers my redness. I love the feeling of a bare face! It have a dewy finish, and lasts longer than i anticipated. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Mallory W.
Spring, TX
The app was really user friendly, just make sure you watch the video to get the best results! My foundation came in and is just a little too dark, but it still works for me.
Vanessa O.
Aurora , CO
Great coverage , and I love how it doesn’t feel Cakey at all. I totally recommend this product because of how easy it was to apply and how light weight it feels in the skin.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???