BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Amaya S.
Hobart, IN
amazing product! i was very surprised on how exact the color was!! it’s pretty lightweight which is perfect for me and i love this so much! i would recommend to others because of how well the product is!!!
Jessica F.
Joliet, IL
April F.
Chillicothe, OH
The coverage isn’t that great but they got my shade on point! It feels light on the skin and smells okay. It stays on if you use primer and setting spray. Probably wouldn’t buy
Tori V.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this foundation! Matches my skin perfectly and it isn't too heavy or cakey. I feel like I can build for coverage as needed without it getting heavy or feeling like a mask.
kara n.
La Plata, MO
I love this!! It is easy to apply and it does not smear !! I think it lasts all day and one of my favorites!! I would love to get more things like this from influenster!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Amberly S.
PROS: the Made-2-Fit app is super simple to use (you use the phone on your camera to get an idea of your skin tone via forehead, wrist, jawline, etc), it's a decent medium coverage, doesn't feel heavy on the skin, packaging is really simple but elegant, pump is easy to control, foundation blends well with both a sponge and a brush, fast shipping, hasn't broken down unevenly or weird
CONS: foundation was way too dark for me (even at my absolute tannest I would never be that dark, I did the skin tone capturing process twice and the first result was even darker than this), I ended up having to mix this foundation with approximately three drops of my Coverfx Custom Cover Drops in G20 and the foundation still came out a tad dark and orange, finish is semi-matte and can have a slight tendency to cling to dryness
Santana F.
The app: one minute it's easy to use, the next minute you have to scan the same area for a solid 10 min just to capture properly. I've scanned several times and had it take anywhere from 2 min to 35 min. Also, it has your phone flash on THE WHOLE TIME! And that gets HOT. So I literally ended up burning my skin once trying to scan.

The product: it took 5 scans and 2 bottles of foundation to deliver a semi close enough product to even use. The first was too dark and too yellow. The second is still too yellow, but useable. It also is a formula that isn't very compatible with oily or combination skin. My friend tried it and her skin started getting a burning feeling. Coverage is medium. Also, after just 2-3 uses the full line is down to the first line of print on the bottle, so there doesn't seem to be a lot of product for the price.

All in all, i feel like I got the same results as a scan from Sephora, and got foundation the same price as sephora, only with more time and hassle and literal pain.

Thank you to Influenster and BareMinerals for the free foundation.
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received this thinking it would be a holy grail foundation but the color is wayyy off !!! So off it’s orange and I’m neutral. So with that being said I am highly disappointed
Jessica D.
Moorestown, NJ
The color matches perfectly! I love this foundation! Used it twice already. Only thing I would change would be the coverage. Need to use more than usual to get total coverage.
Escarle S.
Omg I was so excited when I received my Made-2-Fit!! The packaging it was nice. The bottle with my name on it looks amazing. Feels good on my skin. They got the color correct. I love it !!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???