BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Care 😻.
Indianapolis, IN
Just received this in the mail!!! Was pretty excited and the scanning process was really easy! Unfortunately my shade is a bit too dark for me, however it may work for me in the summer!
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
Going through the app helped me get the perfect shade. The foundation is really good. It feels smooth going on and stays on most of the day. I like it, but I’m not sure if I would repurchase.
Alyson F.
Winchester , VA
The bare minerals made 2 fit foundation came as a perfect match for my complexion. I love that it comes with your name on it for that added touch. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend this to anyone.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! Is not the best for heavy sweat or oily skin.
Shronda S.
The app was fairly easy to use. Juat a few sheets of paper and good lighting. The steps are easy and it takes patience when doing the matches but the end result (if done right) is spot on.
Bianca C.
Santaquin, UT
Ok so I was VERY hesitant to try this.  You match it with your phone, I thought it would be the wrong shade. But it is perfect. Buildable coverage and stays all day. I have combination skin and it is perfect.
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
The app to create my custom color was easy to follow and took less than five minutes. The foundation does exactly what it claims to do. It matches my skin perfectly and goes on smooth.
Stephanie P.
Haines City, FL
Update: first of all I would like to congratulate bareminerals for having a great customer service staff and making the reshade process so smooth. And now I can confess my new found everyday foundation love, with it lightweight and dewy finish this foundation has earned the spot. It has a light-medium coverage that is great for us moms that want to look great without much effort and limited time. Again thanks influenster for introducing me to this product. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation

I received from a influenster vox .this This is a great product with an amazing texture that doesn't leave your skin feeling cakey. I gave it 3 stars only because I couldn't fully experience the product since I got the wrong shade. Heads up, the app is on a great track but needs work since a belmish scar can affect your matching which I think happend in my case. I will contact bare minerals and see if I can get an exchange and that way update my review. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Seanjalise E.
Long beach, CA
I loved this makeup and the whole made 2 fit ideal! It was spot on and the coverage was amazing! It blended well a sponge or A makeup brush. My name being on it was the best part i have to keep this bottle forever!
Delaney W.
Chatham, IL
This was a nice foundation! The color match was spot on, but it didn’t last long on my skin. I have oily skin so it just melted off before the end of the day. Coverage was nice though!
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.