BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Mckenzie N.
Afton, WY
Best medium coverage foundation I have ever tried, it covers all my reddness and scars but keeps my beauty marks the color match is the closest I have ever had and the app is so fun to use I would recommend to anyone! So so in love with the way it makes my skin so natural and beautiful
Kara S.
This is a great product if you are unable to go to the store and test out swatches! I know I am always googling pictures of different swatches and this takes the guessing out! The app took a while to get going, but it was worth it because the color is spot on. Product is nice and light. It is a light to moderate coverage and does not cause breakouts. Highly recommend!
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
It was super cool to have an app match my color almost completely correct. I’m not sure how they did it but tech technology is amazing. Texture is just right for my normal to slightly dry skin.
Belinda B.
I really enjoyed the whole experience. It was kinda fun and exciting to do the skin test. I found the product to blend fine (I was a little nervous after reading some of the other reviews). I did mine under florescent lighting in my bathroom so maybe that is why mine may not have been as dark as others I have seen. I felt like a princess with my name on my make-up. Loved it!
Autumn A.
This foundation is very nice! It’s very light weight, I’d say it’s more of a light- medium coverage. It feels very good on your skin and doesn’t really feel like you’re wearing anything at all.
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
I was very disappointed with the foundation I received. It was too dark. I followed the process of using my phone to try to get my "perfect" match. I didn't have any makeup on my face, so nothing should have skewed the results. The color they revealed to be my match seemed true to my skin tone, so I don't know what happened in my case. I'm just very glad that I received this product for free.
Kasie H.
Newport News, VA
Although this product was too dark for me. It was packaged very nicely and the product seemed very full coverage and lightweight on the skin. The process to be matched was very simple and took hardly and time at all!
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
LOVE this foundation! I’ve always had trouble finding a perfect match for my skin tone and this is so close you can’t even tell. The only down side is how thick it is when it comes out of the bottle and takes a little more work to blend in but overall this is amazing I highly recommend it, I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
S A M A N T H A S.
Dallas, TX
Love the bottle and design, and love how it was matched to fit perfect for my skin tone! I wish the foundation wasn’t as thin or sticky, with a little bit more coverage. I will have to play with it a little more; but it’s perfection for days I want the “no makeup, makeup look” I definitely recommend to people looking for a lightweight dewy foundation! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Gretel F.
Thank you so much to bareMinerals and Influenster for sending me this free foundation. Unfortunately the foundation doesn’t match my skin color. After playing around with the foundation i can say that i absolutely love it. Im so sad that its not my shade because i looks and feels great on the skin.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.