BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Alexis K.
Absolutely love this foundation! Love how it blends seamlessly into my skin since it was made especially for me! The coverage is amazing and it feels very light weight! I would definitely buy this product again and love how it saves your personal shade.
Kelly P.
Erwin, TN
I cannot believe what a perfect match they made for me. I was very skeptical just using my phone camera but it matched perfectly. The foundation is smooth and easy to apply. I am very happy and plan on repurchasing.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
This foundation is truly a perfect match!!! At first I thought the app wouldn’t be able to pick up my uneven skin tone, but it works!!!! There’s a soft airbrush finish if you use a beauty blender. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah E.
Burleson
i love this product it works great, the coverage is amazing if you like full coverage, its more of a dewy finish when its on so if you like matte makeup more i wouldn’t recommend it to you but i love this foundation
Yubelkis W.
I finally tested out my bare minerals fresh faced liquid foundation. It’s literally my exact same skin color and it was a little hard to tell that if I had any on because it blended in so perfectly. It’s smooth and easy to apply.
Vanessa F.
Penitas, TX
I’m honestly in love with my new foundation! Highly recommended, it’s such a lightweight product & covers 99.9% of acne lol! & its definitely long lasting. I’m in love, I will keep buying this product from now on 🤗
Taleemah T.
I like the product its not oily it didn't break me out and it's a darn near perfect match but I may have to do it again with the season change but overall it's a great product I would definitely recommend it to a friend
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
Really bummed about the color I was really excited. It was amazing for dry skin super moisturizing. Very easy to apply and blend. It is pretty long lasting I would recommend to others. If they could get it to match their skin tone. #winwin #complimentary #made2fit #BMxM2F #contest #bareMinerals
Denielle B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I think they got my shade wayyyyy to light but if I mix it with my darker foundation it works well. I like that it doesn’t slide off my face because I am very oily! The app was easy to use and I got it super quick
Meg B.
Springfield , MO
Honestly, I was a little skeptical about this, but honestly the color is so accurate! It’s long lasting and light enough that my skin feels fresh and healthy. My only complaint is that it isn’t super full coverage.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.