BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jemica F.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation really caught me by surprise. I wasn’t expecting for it to offer much coverage or be long wearing but it proved me wrong on both counts. It’s also very buildable with a mouse like consistency.
Christy M.
Plano, TX
Hello Bare Minerals!!! Why haven’t we officially met before?!! I don’t know why Bare Minerals doesn’t get more recognition, but after trying this custom foundation, I think that is going to change fast. This foundation was custom blended through specific photos I took of my skin, and the bottle arrived WITH MY NAME ON IT! And the match. Was. Perfect. I’ve never had a foundation match that perfectly because I have pale olive skin. (Yes, it exists). This has a pump, which I love, and the texture is like a loose whipped mousse. 1 pump just-medium coverage, and 2 pumps gives medium-plus. Without primer, it lasted for 8 hours without settling in pores, lines, or needing a retouch. No oiliness or oxidizing either. With primer, my skin looked naturally flawless, and everything stayed in place. Usually everything goes oily in my t-zone, so something special is going on here! No breakouts or bumps have popped up either. Picked up the tinted moisturizer that claims to improve skin for days I don’t need full foundation, and it’s equally impressive so far. Definitely planning to repurchase after getting a little summer sun, and I’m really looking forward to trying the concealer this week!
Ashley H.
Salem, WV
The app was so innovative and so cool to use. It was very easy. They walk you through the entire process. I can’t wait to receive the foundation and see if it matches my skin tone.
Osmary A.
Rosamond, CA
Tried this twice with the app on my iphone and both times I got a very tan color for my NC20 skintone. Wayyy too dark. I consulted with BE Made2fit personnel online and recalibrated my phone and tried again. Same color came again. I don't know if it is because my phone is too old or what the problem is. I will not try again.

The foundation seems lightweight, light to medium coverage but it's hard for me to determine since mine is so dark and cocoa colored.

Customer service is very good. They refunded my money for the first misfit and gave me a promo code for the second go round. I don't know how the second "fit" will be handled but I will be seeking my money back. I may go to a BE boutique.

I'm not sure how to rate the app since it has not worked for me. Is it a phone issue or user error or both? idk

UPDATE: Apparently you need a newer phone or at least newer than an iphone 5s which is what I have. They refunded my money on both wrong fits and I did not need to return them. But since my phone is the issue and I was excited about the app, I give up on this. I could go to a boutique but you need an appt. and honestly this seems like a big deal and I think I'm over the whole idea.
Amy P.
How cool is this....custom foundation with your name on the bottle just for you! Even better with it being bareMinerals so it’s lightweight and long lasting! The shade that was custom for me straight from the app matches my skin literally to a T!
Stephanie S.
I absolutely LOVE this product! I've always been a big fan of bare mineral products so I was super excited to receive this complimentary foundation! I was very pleased and would definitely recommend this product
My-Le T.
Chesapeake , VA
First off, the shade matching was terrible. They gave me like 4 shades darker with pink undertones. The coverage was so good but it felt like I was wearing nothing. Aside from the color match it is a good product. It didn’t break me out either
Vanessa G.
Just got this in the mail and it’s just about a perfect match 😍😩 I swatched it on my wrist and let it dry and it seems soooo perfect !! I’ll be trying it tomorrow to see how it holds up all day
Terri C.
AMAZING! Crazy how technology can create your own custom foundation!
The app was super easy to use. It may take a few tries to get the right scan but very easy to follow. It took me about 5 minutes to get the right scans and submitted my order. I received it 2 days later! I was suprised at how fast my custom foundation came in so quick.
The bottle is custom made just for me! Even has my name on it!
The shade is a 100% match to my skin. I've been a fan of this brand for years so the formula is excellent on my face. I apply the foundation with a foundation brush and some mineral veil to set the entire look.
I definitely will buy again. It's recommended to scan your face to get a custom shade each time! I look forward to do another scan in the summer to compliment my tanned skin.
Lizz /.
Sanford, MI
I had no problems at all. The foundation was a perfect match and makes my skin look flawless. It's not till coverage but it looks amazing. If there's anything I don't care for its that the foundation has a sweet smell
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???