BY BAREMINERALS #18 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Sheer to light coverage, but I loved it. It definitely made my skin look flawless. It was so easy to apply and ended up with a dewy finish. The color match was on point! It was the perfect shade for me!
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
I gave this product 3 stars for a few reasons.
1. The app was a pain to use
2. Although the product matched my skin it didn’t give me as much coverage as I was hoping for.
3. $50 is pretty pricey
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove, KY
I wasn’t sure how I would feel about an app telling me about my skin tone. But the color came beautifully almost exactly like my skin tone! Closer than any other foundation I can buy in store. The coverage is great and it doesn’t feel super heavy on my skin. I recommend that everyone try this foundation, and your name on the bottle is so freaking cute and has an even more personalized feeling.
Liv A.
Allison Park, PA
This product is magic how it matches your skin tone perfectly. I couldn’t believe it when I tested out the shade. The app did a great job. This foundation is medium coverage I would say. You can definitely build up more coverage which I like. I also like how lightweight this feels on my skin.
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Seriously obsessed with this makeup! Perfect amount of coverage and the app actually finds your perfect color! I was super skeptical because technology isn’t always perfect but i will definitely be buying this again. Comes in a cute container and has plenty of makeup in it for the cost! Love!
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
I love this foundation! The fact that it's personalized with your name on it makes it even better. BareMinerals has stepped it up. It goes on smooth and matches perfectly. Thank you influenster.
Bijou M.
Thrilled to have received the new BareMinerals Made 2 Fit custom foundation - the app was so easy to use and had fun customizing my color. The glass packaging is my favorite and love that my name is on it! :)
lakendra h.
I love it specially when I'm going for a natural look because it's a dead on match you can't tell that I have it on I'm going to be buying lots of bottles an also send my friends to get one 😍😍😍😍
Alicia C.
I just got the foundation this afternoon and immediately had to put it on. First off, I can't believe the match! It's a smooth, semi-matte finish, and settles well onto my combination skin. I am seriously impressed and can't wait to wear it tomorrow! I'll be telling everyone how well this foundation wears.  bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
SimoniaRhames R.
Hampton, VA
App doesn’t work with my iPad. I have iso 11. It’s says I need a update. I wonder why device this app actually works for. This sucks because I was real excited for cam hopefully they update soon I want to try to match my color
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.