BY BAREMINERALS #63 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Chasitie K.
Portsmouth, OH
This foundation is probably the best foundation I’ve used yet! It has complete cover, the app was able to match my color tone perfectly, and there is no greasy residue with using it.
Cierra V.
Deridder, LA
Omg its AMAZING. I'm so thankful Influenster has given me the opportunity to try this product. I love that it's my exact shade and how convenient it is to order a new bottle. I am just impressed overall.
Sherry C.
Norfolk, VA
I tried this on the side of my face it matches perfectly no need for two foundations and mixing them to find my shade. Price is great as well can’t wait to try it in the spring and summer #gobare
Ally H.
Hilliard, OH
This foundation is great if you're looking for a lightweight, light to full coverage foundation that matches your skin tone perfectly. The app is easy to use and I've been impressed with how closely the foundation matches my skin tone. Safe to say it's the foundation I've used that most closely matches my natural skin color. The packaging is nice and I particularly like the choice of a pump as the dispenser. The gold lid and the personalization of the bottle is an added bonus. The texture of the foundation is good; not too runny and not too thick. It applies smoothly with a brush without feeling too oily. I have sensitive skin, but otherwise normal, and I haven't found it to irritate my skin at all. I will admit that I need to use some thicker concealer when I have undereye circles or acne, but I think this would be a great foundation for the summer months when I want something a bit lighter. It is a bit more than I'd usually spend for foundation, but with the customization and the relatively fast turn around on my order, I'd consider repurchasing. I received the foundation complimentary after completing a previous bareMinerals virtual vox box and have enjoyed testing the product. I also appreciate that bareMinerals is a cruelty free brand.
Nichole A.
San Diego , CA
Love the idea of having a custom foundation made to order for your skin color. I have a color that’s very hard to match due to my olive tone light complexion. Sometimes I find myself having to buy two different foundations to mix together to find my perfect color. And don’t get me started on having a professional finding my color.. I always end up looking like a a gosht. So, bareminerals made2fit app seemed like the absolute perfect solution. I downloaded the app, followed the prompts, it was quick and easy. Once my custom color was created, I was directed towards the purchase option, there was an option for me to enter my discount code that was provided by Influenster and everything was covered. My package arrived quickly and safely, in a special little box. I was so exited when it arrived I tried it on right away, the foundation felt smooth and creamy and was a very solid medium coverage. Unfortunately for me, the color was a little too orange for me. The awesome thing is, they have a 30 day return policy, so I’ll be reaching out this weekend to see if they can switch the color. Maybe I did my scan in too low of light, hopefully the next time I try it it’ll match my complexion better.
Jackie A.
Lewisville, TX
Love the idea of this foundation but the formula of it was a bit off. I’m not sure if it is because I used a matte primer but it made my face a bit too dry. I wish it had just a bit more coverage.
Elsi L.
Reading, PA
I love this foundation I love the coverage but unfortunately the foundation didn't come out my color but I still could mix it with a lighter one but I love this foundation is good.
Ariana T.
Lynnfield , MA
This foundation was surprisingly such a great match to my skin tone! The app walks you through the steps in a very easy way. Towards the end of the day my face did seem a bit oily.
Christy M.
Mansfield, TX
Hello Bare Minerals!!! Why haven’t we officially met before?!! I don’t know why Bare Minerals doesn’t get more recognition, but after trying this custom foundation, I think that is going to change fast. This foundation was custom blended through specific photos I took of my skin, and the bottle arrived WITH MY NAME ON IT! And the match. Was. Perfect. I’ve never had a foundation match that perfectly because I have pale olive skin. (Yes, it exists). This has a pump, which I love, and the texture is like a loose whipped mousse. 1 pump just-medium coverage, and 2 pumps gives medium-plus. Without primer, it lasted for 8 hours without settling in pores, lines, or needing a retouch. No oiliness or oxidizing either. With primer, my skin looked naturally flawless, and everything stayed in place. Usually everything goes oily in my t-zone, so something special is going on here! No breakouts or bumps have popped up either. Picked up the tinted moisturizer that claims to improve skin for days I don’t need full foundation, and it’s equally impressive so far. Definitely planning to repurchase after getting a little summer sun, and I’m really looking forward to trying the concealer this week!
Jessica T.
The foundation matches me pretty well , it does Cling to dry patches but so does almost every other foundation . Glides on ( I use a morphe Y6 ) perfectly . Great for everyday wear
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.