BY BAREMINERALS #20 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Christy G.
Nampa, ID
I got a complimentary bottle of the made 2 fit bare minerals foundation and I love it! It’s a little darker than I usually wear so I can’t decide if I get too light of a shade usually or if this foundation isn’t an exact match. Regardless, it goes on so nice, it lasts, and it has my name on the bottle! How cute is that!? The made 2 fit app makes it easy to get a custom shade and it saves it for future purchases as well. Definitely recommend!
Tanisha P.
To get a personalized bottle of foundation specifically for your color is gold. Having it actually work and give you what you want is PRICELESS. Doing the bare minerals app and receiving this bottle alone with my name on it made me happy the coverage is buildable and not cakey which I love (using a beauty blender) and it’s pretty flawless and lasts all day if set properly! I’m super happy!
Paola M.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a very light weight foundation so you feel like nothing is on your face but it also isn't very full coverage. I'm used to very full coverage so I will be using this foundation for everyday routines. Ships very fast also!
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Sheer to light coverage, but I loved it. It definitely made my skin look flawless. It was so easy to apply and ended up with a dewy finish. The color match was on point! It was the perfect shade for me!
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
I gave this product 3 stars for a few reasons.
1. The app was a pain to use
2. Although the product matched my skin it didn’t give me as much coverage as I was hoping for.
3. $50 is pretty pricey
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove, KY
I wasn’t sure how I would feel about an app telling me about my skin tone. But the color came beautifully almost exactly like my skin tone! Closer than any other foundation I can buy in store. The coverage is great and it doesn’t feel super heavy on my skin. I recommend that everyone try this foundation, and your name on the bottle is so freaking cute and has an even more personalized feeling.
Liv A.
Allison Park, PA
This product is magic how it matches your skin tone perfectly. I couldn’t believe it when I tested out the shade. The app did a great job. This foundation is medium coverage I would say. You can definitely build up more coverage which I like. I also like how lightweight this feels on my skin.
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
I love this foundation! The fact that it's personalized with your name on it makes it even better. BareMinerals has stepped it up. It goes on smooth and matches perfectly. Thank you influenster.
Alaina P.
Spokane, WA
Seriously obsessed with this makeup! Perfect amount of coverage and the app actually finds your perfect color! I was super skeptical because technology isn’t always perfect but i will definitely be buying this again. Comes in a cute container and has plenty of makeup in it for the cost! Love!
Bijou M.
Thrilled to have received the new BareMinerals Made 2 Fit custom foundation - the app was so easy to use and had fun customizing my color. The glass packaging is my favorite and love that my name is on it! :)
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.