BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Bianca S.
Denver , CO
The foundation is a nice finish, it’s a sheet to medium coverage and very dewy. The app was very hard to use though! It color matched me slightly tanner but I’m keeping it for my summer shade
Sarah G.
Great foundation, Gives you a medium coverage very radiant glowy. Don’t recommend if you have oily skin will make u extremely dewy. Overall great coverage and they matched my skin perfectly.
Kelly and Kaitlyn M.
Nutley, NJ
shade was not even close to matching my body, it’s about 10x darker than the rest of my body. To be honest was exciting to try and really thought the color would be a match or even close to a match but it’s not.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I am beyond happy with my first experience with made 2 fit foundation. The app was spot on with finding my correct shade. Very fast shipping! The customized packaging with my name on the bottle was beautiful. The formula is so easy to apply and a little goes a long way which is a must for me. I applied aloe as a primer then used a stipple brush to apply the product. My skin instantly glowed and I loved that I didn’t need a lot of foundation for great coverage which is super buildable. I like that my skin feels hydrated and I didn’t have time lines I just used minimal powder and a wet n wild setting spray. I received so many compliments. Thank you so much influenster for the complimentary opportunity this retails for $49 I will definitely keep this staple.
Ophelia B.
Fargo, ND
It is nearly impossible for me to find foundation that matches my skin. I can’t believe the color is matched so flawlessly. On top of that, it applies smoothly and blends so well. I’m absolutely blown away by this product!
Alyssia M.
This foundation seems like it is sheer but it could be a very nice feel! The shade I got was a bit darker than my face color, but once I start tanning again, I’m sure it’ll work wonders 🙌🏻😍
brittani h.
Tulsa, OK
This app was so easy to use! I was worried it would be confusing, but with step by step directions, you can't mess up! And it saves your perfect shade, so all you have to do is hit reorder!
Erin N.
Barberton , OH
Great product, great coverage! It feels so light on my skin! Price is comparable to most other foundations at Sephora, so I don’t mind that too much. It lasts all day! I’m happy! Will totally buy this again!
Jailyn G.
This foundation is amazing so far. It matches my skin complexion flawlessly. I am very impressed about that. I wore it once and it has complete coverage, is lightweight, and goes on easily.
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
The color was a little dark for me. I mixed it with a white primer and the color seemed to match pretty well. I loved seeing my name on the bottle!! I thought the coverage was really nice.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.