BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Alexandria L.
Millville
I can't believe how amazing this foundation goes on. I usually have problems with foundations being too cakey but this went on smooth and blended well. And not to mention, it was the PERFECT shade.
Megan T.
Muncie, IN
Seriously cannot believe how amazing this foundation works! I received this as a free gift as part of a campaign from influenster. However, as soon as I run out I am getting more. THIS STUFF WORKS FABULOUSLY!!
Samantha R.
I like that this product was light weight and that I didn’t feel as if I had makeup on my face after application. I do not feel that it had enough coverage to actually hide any of my imperfections.
Rebecca W.
Notre Dame, IN
This foundation is pretty great! It goes on fairly evenly. I have oily/combo skin and it goes on in a dewy finish but not the kind that makes me look oily. The coverage is light to medium, yet slightly buildable. The color I initially received was a bit dark, so they sent me my correct color. Not to mention the bottle is so cute and has my name on it. Price is steep, but get again.
Stephanie B.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Was invited to a Virtual VoxBox and wasn't able to use the app? Upon questioning this on Twitter, they told me to call a 1-800 number for help? Seems like an awful lot of my time for something that probably won't match my fair skin anyways. Fix your app!
Trisha H.
Roseville, MI
I normally use BareMinerals foundation. Although this is not AS full coverage as the pro one, I still like it. The tone really does match my skin color perfectly! I definitely would recommend this to others.
Priscilla H.
Westminster, CA
The foundation was amazing. I've been testing it for a good three weeks now and it works well with my oily skin. The app color matched my skin pretty closely. :) It is really easy to apply and I love the look of the foundation bottle. It's heavy and very fancy feeling. I always have a hard time matching foundation color and this was a pretty close match. I really enjoy using it.
Heather L.
Stow, OH
When I first received this foundation, I took one look and thought it was too dark. Then I put it on, and boy was I wrong. It was literally the most perfect match ever. It went on smooth, and I didn’t need a lot. It dries the most perfect matte, and lasts all day long, without making my face feel dirty or greasy. A little goes such a long way. I would DEFINITELY purchase again!
Jackie A.
Lewisville , TX
Love the idea of this foundation but the formula of it was a bit off. I’m not sure if it is because I used a matte primer but it made my face a bit too dry. I wish it had just a bit more coverage.
Tanisha P.
To get a personalized bottle of foundation specifically for your color is gold. Having it actually work and give you what you want is PRICELESS. Doing the bare minerals app and receiving this bottle alone with my name on it made me happy the coverage is buildable and not cakey which I love (using a beauty blender) and it’s pretty flawless and lasts all day if set properly! I’m super happy!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.