BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
I just received this foundation a few days ago and I’ve used it three times so far and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! This foundation is light weight but gives full coverage! I would recommend this to anyone! It’s awesome!
Liz Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
I’m obsessed with this!! I’ve never had a makeup match PERFECTLY to my skin like this one does! It’s super lightweight, but is the perfect amount of coverage to all the imperfections. The app is so easy to use as well! I love it!
Say K.
Roscoe, IL
This app is so cool. Totally takes the guess work out of picking a foundation or product online. Quick and easy. Came in the perfect shade for me!!
Try it out. You’ll be surprised at how accurate it is!
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I absolutly love this foundation! Thanks to the technology the shade match is perfect. It's not super full coverage so you do not get the cake face look. It Blends effortlessly and stays all day. I love it
Brittney B.
Romulus, MI
Sheer to light coverage, but I loved it. It definitely made my skin look flawless. It was so easy to apply and ended up with a dewy finish. The color match was on point! It was the perfect shade for me!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
This app was amazing! It actually did match my skin tone at a great complexion I love how it comes custom made with my name. It also leaves me a smooth face finish. It also has great face coverage.
Ariana W.
Saint Paul, MN
I gave this product 3 stars for a few reasons.
1. The app was a pain to use
2. Although the product matched my skin it didn’t give me as much coverage as I was hoping for.
3. $50 is pretty pricey
Paola M.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a very light weight foundation so you feel like nothing is on your face but it also isn't very full coverage. I'm used to very full coverage so I will be using this foundation for everyday routines. Ships very fast also!
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
I love this foundation! The fact that it's personalized with your name on it makes it even better. BareMinerals has stepped it up. It goes on smooth and matches perfectly. Thank you influenster.
Riya J.
Imagine having a custom shade build just for your own skin tone!!! That’s exactly what this bareMinerals custom app allow you to do, app was very straightforward to use and if you follow directions to calibrate your app, you do get a perfect shade match. My shade and underlying shade matched me to the T. The turn around from the time you submit is super quick, I had my custom shade with my name own the bottle within week. This foundation is sheer to medium depending on how much coverage your skin needs to work with, it lets me layer other products on top of it beautifully so I’m still able to achieve full coverage, lasts about 6-8hrs, doesn’t get super oily even on my oily skin tone, very natural finish. I have never had a shade match me so perfectly including underlying skin tones. Pro tip: use a beauty blender or similar sponge to achieve the best application! Would definitely recommend it to those who are looking for light build able coverage. It might not be for you if you need full coverage. Give it a shot, bareMinerals have amazing customer service and very prompt with addressing your concerns.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.