BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation i am super pleased to be giving this review, i recieved this #complimentary #voxbox through @influensters @bareminerals for #testing an #reviewing purposes. I loved how stegp by step easy the app was to use, not only was it fast and easy but my color came exactly a perfect match, im seriously in shock over it on how just on point they got it.
The packaging is great, loved the box it came in, the bottle has a smooth to the touch marble type feel to it, looks really good. I love how the color is named after who its for. The pump nozzle is always a plus for me.
The foundation itself is great, smell is good, it goes on easy an easy to blend. As done mentioned color was spot-on, it doesn't crease , no oil breakthrough during the 12 hour I wore it. It stayed in place the whole 12 hrs could've went longer that took off for bed.
Overall a great foundation, will be purchasing when I get low..
jesy F.
Dayton, OH
I love this foundation! The fact that it's personalized with your name on it makes it even better. BareMinerals has stepped it up. It goes on smooth and matches perfectly. Thank you influenster.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
I wanted to love this foundation. i was sooo excited to try it but unfortunately i was disappointed. but i don’t think it’s a bad foundation i just don’t think it’s right for my skin type. my skin is as dry as the sahara so i need luminous hydrating foundations (like the COVERGIRL Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation) and this just wasn’t that. on my skin it applied weird, i really don’t know how to explain it other than it looked like it was sitting on skin rather than sinking in and it gave my skin almost a spongey texture and no matter what i did it would not blend out. i was able to get it to look half ways okay once i applied the rest of my makeup but within a couple hours it had somehow worn off. i have to say the foundation match was really good but i would be much more impressed if there was a way to include undertones and skin types to change the actual formula and not just the shade. i haven’t completely given up on this foundation yet as i still want to try it with different primers/powders to see if i get any different result but as of now my overall conclusion is just that it didn’t work for my skin type.
Riya J.
Imagine having a custom shade build just for your own skin tone!!! That’s exactly what this bareMinerals custom app allow you to do, app was very straightforward to use and if you follow directions to calibrate your app, you do get a perfect shade match. My shade and underlying shade matched me to the T. The turn around from the time you submit is super quick, I had my custom shade with my name own the bottle within week. This foundation is sheer to medium depending on how much coverage your skin needs to work with, it lets me layer other products on top of it beautifully so I’m still able to achieve full coverage, lasts about 6-8hrs, doesn’t get super oily even on my oily skin tone, very natural finish. I have never had a shade match me so perfectly including underlying skin tones. Pro tip: use a beauty blender or similar sponge to achieve the best application! Would definitely recommend it to those who are looking for light build able coverage. It might not be for you if you need full coverage. Give it a shot, bareMinerals have amazing customer service and very prompt with addressing your concerns.
lakendra h.
I love it specially when I'm going for a natural look because it's a dead on match you can't tell that I have it on I'm going to be buying lots of bottles an also send my friends to get one 😍😍😍😍
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
AME LA APLICACIÓN, ES MUY FÁCIL DE UTILIZAR Y MUY ÚTIL , ACERCA DECLA BASE . ME ENCANTO QUE TUVIERA MI NOMBRE, SE SIENTE MUY FRESCA EN TU ROSTRO , NO SIENTES QUE LLEVAS MAQUILLAJE! ES FÁCIL DE TRABAJAR ! LA VERDAD ME ENCANTO!
Samantha R.
Edinburg, TX
This foundation formula feels great on the skin! The foundation doesn’t feel heavy or greasy. It’s good for people with dry to normal skin. I LOVED my custom packaging. This foundation is medium coverage but can be buildable.
Lianna B.
streetsboro, OH
used the match 2 fit app to find my exact shade and it worked amazingly! it matches my skin better than any foundation i’ve chosen for myself lol. could be a little better coverage, but feels nice on the skin.
Janisa Q.
I have been wearing this for a week now and I am very impressed! Full disclosure, I’m not a fan of full coverage foundation. I like my freckles to show but I have an uneven skin tone. That being said, this is what I have been looking for in a foundation! It’s lightweight, and doesn’t oxidized. I have fair skin and was afraid this would be too dark for me because most foundations are but it’s a good color match without making me look ghostly.

I work a 9-5 job and have a toddler, so I need something that will stay on my face and doesn’t need a lot of touch ups. This not only stays on for 10+ hours but it keeps my blush and bronzer in place and doesn’t break down. I have combination skin. I’m dry on my cheeks and around my forehead but in my t-zone I get oily. I do have big pores and this does minimize them. They aren’t completely gone but they are minimized enough that it looks healthy and natural. The finish is a satin finish so it isn’t too matte or dewy.

The price point on this is steep. Most of bareMinerals foundations are $35 and under. This is $50. A $15 increase just for your own shade. I think a $15 increase is too expensive. I’m unsure if I would buy this after it runs out. I will for sure if they bring the price down.

Overall great foundation! If you have problems finding the right shade and have combo skin give this a try. I think it would be worth at least trying. They have a shade match guarantee.
Fluff P.
Lafayette , IN
Love the fit. Works great on my skin and is just what I need for now. Would recommend this to everyone out there who one foundation that matches their skin tone because this blend in like magic
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.