BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Karla E.
Chula Vista , CA
Love this foundation color was not exact but it not that far from it you can totally work with it. It’s not full coverage. I have combination skin and it worked perfectly. I would really buy it again.
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
Omg I can’t tell you guys how thrilled I was to receive this sample free of the Bare Minerals foundation! The app was easy to use and most importantly the foundation matches my complexion perfectly!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an amazing product it really truly matches my skin perfectly! It is long lasting and very easy to apply! I love the packaging! As well as the consistency of the foundation covers fully! Would highly recommends
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
It really matches my skin tone! ❤️ I recieved it today and i was so excited to open my own custome foundation with my name on it! Thank you Bare minerals and influenster ✨😍💕 I’m so in love with it 💖
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
The shade came out perfectly! The packaging is also super cute and comes with my name. The pump makes it super convenient to apply the foundation. The formula is super rich and gives ultimate coverage.
Karonde N.
Lancaster, VA
Came in the mail on time, is medium to full coverage, has a nice finish and is very light weight. Does not make me oily like other foundations and last all day. Perfectly matched my skin color also.
Denisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
The color match was awesome, the coverage is pretty sheer but it’s great. I just dislike the overpowering sunscreen smell. Otherwise it’s awesome and a great foundation for summer. I’d def recommend!
Oriana R.
Love this foundation !!! Thankfully mine came out with my shade perfectly and I couldn't be more happier with this product! Has full coverage and it's lightweight. I would deff recommend it to anyone
Diane L.
Boise, ID
I wanted to love this product, but I ran into some bumps in the road. First, I used the app as instructed, but then I was sent a foundation that was WAY to dark for me. Luckily, BareMinerals was kind enough to offer me a replacement free of charge. I then repeated the app matching process, and I was once again sent a shade that was too dark for me. Fortunately, this shade was light enough for me to use a white mixer in to match me. I mean, the idea is to get you perfect foundation though, right? So that part of the process was a big fail for me. The foundation itself is beautiful if you are looking for a light coverage, natural look. I am more of a full coverage girl most days, but like this for my “No makeup, makeup days.” One last thing to mention, this product is dewy, so if you are an oily girl me, make sure you use that setting powder!
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
I ordered this when it was still matchco. I didn’t have a problem with the color matching system like some have. I got an exact match. If I had to compare it to any foundation it would be that of born this way.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.