BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Ana Z.
I got this foundation from influenster for free for review purposes and I really didn't expect an app to create a perfect shade for me but this shade is absolutely perfect for my skin!! Its non drying and feels nice on the skin! It wears strong all day and doesn't get cakey at all!! So far my new favorite foundation!!
Lana W.
Salem, OR
The box was cute! However, the product was not. It was entirely too yellow for my skin tone. I didn’t know a foundation that was supposed to be perfect could be that far off. I followed all of the directions correctly. However, when I contacted them, they offered to rematch me and send me a new bottle. Since then however, the app has not been working, so I can’t even see if they can fix it.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
The shade came out perfectly! The packaging is also super cute and comes with my name. The pump makes it super convenient to apply the foundation. The formula is super rich and gives ultimate coverage.
Megan F.
Honestly! The technology here is prettttttty amazing. I thought if there was a way to mess it up, I would be the one to mess up! But I got my FREE foundation they sent me and it’s AN EXACT MATCH. The formula is great as well, which I was so happy about! It’s perfect, I love it and I’m so grateful for the chance to receive this foundation! I would for sure purchase again when I run out!
Shannon B.
Edmonton , KY
Wow!! Truly a perfect match I am so impressed with how perfect it is!!! Today was the first time I wore it and it is awesome it is matte finish and it lasted me all day I was very satisfied with how it wore and how it feels on the skin!! Great foundation for sure!!
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
I absolutely love this foundation! The app was very easy to use. The foundation itself is a lightweight coverage, yet it’s easy to build for fuller coverage. I have sensitive combination skin, bareMinerals foundation feels great on my skin and works great with my skin type. The product blends well and lasts all day.
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
Omg I can’t tell you guys how thrilled I was to receive this sample free of the Bare Minerals foundation! The app was easy to use and most importantly the foundation matches my complexion perfectly!
Shahalie S.
Albany, OR
I received this complimentary from Influenster and I have to say I like it. When first ordering this foundation is was way to dark I contacted the bare minerals office and they sent me a new one free of charge and I like it and I like the way it wears on me. I have normal dry skin and it a nice skin like finish I’d say it has decent coverage. Thank you Influenster and Bare Minerals! 🙂
Taylor V.
Somerset, KY
I was so excited that I could have an app find my perfect shade and the amazing personalization of my NAME ON THE FROSTED GLASS BOTTLE! It feels so luxurious and it was such a fast delivery! I was amazed at the color match and it’s my new favorite foundation! The app was super easy to use and it basically held my hand the entire way! Super fast and easy! I would recommend to anyone.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
I love this foundation. The app was a little hard to use, but my foundation match my skin so well. It does not take much for a full coverage. It is extremely little weight and perfect for any weather.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.