BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Darya K.
Minneapolis, MN
I was a little worried at first after taking the personalization test, because it looked a little darker than I had expected. However, once I received the product, I was first shocked by the packaging because it was amazing, and then shocked by the foundation match! It literally matched my skin tone and undertones to a PERFECT T!!! Amazing finish and lasting power, but I really can’t get over the perfection of the color.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
I have always struggled to find the right color to fit my skin and this works wonders. Lightweight and really holds to my skin, I noticed it's thicker than my normal base and I like that makes me feel like I get better coverage. I will be a repeat customer

Thank you Influenster for letting me try this free
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I absolutely love my liquid foundation that is made just for me! I am very happy it has my own name on it. It was so easy for me to use the app and match my skin color. I am obsessed with this liquid foundation. Easy to use and great coverage! Thank you influenster for my free foundation!!
Anjelica S.
Albuquerque, NM
I giving this product a 4 because I did not match my face it was so dark but I do like the formula it’s is kinda dowe I feel like this foundation is not made for oily skin it dose dry down a little bit I might go purchases in the right shade
Cassidy G.
Midwest City, OK
I was looking forward to trying the BareMinerals Made to Fit foundation. The app worked flawlessly and was rather enjoyable. However, I was very disappointed that the "custom" foundation was nowhere near the color that I needed. I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purposes.
Shonda S.
Worth, IL
I really liked the bottle and the set up process was a piece of cake. They sent me the wrong color that was WAY too light for my skin but I emailed them and they sent me another one free which closely resembles my skin tone. I ended up using the first bottle as a highlight concealer. I’m not a fan of the application of the foundation. It’s not full coverage and I really have to pile it on.
Ana Z.
I got this foundation from influenster for free for review purposes and I really didn't expect an app to create a perfect shade for me but this shade is absolutely perfect for my skin!! Its non drying and feels nice on the skin! It wears strong all day and doesn't get cakey at all!! So far my new favorite foundation!!
Lana W.
Salem, OR
The box was cute! However, the product was not. It was entirely too yellow for my skin tone. I didn’t know a foundation that was supposed to be perfect could be that far off. I followed all of the directions correctly. However, when I contacted them, they offered to rematch me and send me a new bottle. Since then however, the app has not been working, so I can’t even see if they can fix it.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
The shade came out perfectly! The packaging is also super cute and comes with my name. The pump makes it super convenient to apply the foundation. The formula is super rich and gives ultimate coverage.
Megan F.
Honestly! The technology here is prettttttty amazing. I thought if there was a way to mess it up, I would be the one to mess up! But I got my FREE foundation they sent me and it’s AN EXACT MATCH. The formula is great as well, which I was so happy about! It’s perfect, I love it and I’m so grateful for the chance to receive this foundation! I would for sure purchase again when I run out!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.