BY BAREMINERALS #48 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Heather R.
Ok, so I really wanted to like this product. I have waited almost a month to be able to finally try it. First, I gave it 3 stars and not less because the customer service was amazing and they sent me another code to get the second one free because the first was not right. The app was easy to use I did exactly everything it said. Made sure to get in good light. Had the white paper and everything. The first time I did it they sent me a very dark brown when the end product on the app said fair. I am very white. So it was weird the colors didn't match so I got in contact and the 2 people who helped were so nice and told me to give it another go. I did and they sent an even darker color. Like I don't even want to put it on my face because I will look crazy. The feeling of it was ok. It's very thick. I do like the sleek bottle and how your name is on it.
Sylvia S.
Allentown, PA
I received this foundation for FREE in exchange of an honest review. I was initially skeptical of the skin color matching software being able to select my correct shade. It was SPOT ON! The #bareminerals #made2fit color match was perfect! And it photographs so beautifully without any flashback. The formula is a light/medium coverage with a radiant finish! ❤️ #Made2Fit #BMxM2F #contest #complimentary @bareMinerals @Influenster
Madison S.
Palm Coast, FL
I was so excited to try my Made 2 Fit custom Bare Minerals Foundation. The packaging is beautiful and I love that it has my name on it! Unfortunately, the color is way too light for me. I knew that color-matching through an iPhone might not be perfect, but this color is so far off I can’t use it. The foundation is lightweight and very light coverage. I would not recommend this foundation if you’re looking for something full coverage.

TIP: do your color-matching in a VERY well-lit room, and I’m sure you’ll get a more accurate shade.
chang l.
I like the how blendable it is and how it was long-lasting. The foundation gave me a medium to full coverage so I didn't really need to add concealer. I find that it is lightweight and very mousey. It isn't cakey when you build it up. When I have a small amount on, it looks really natural. I did have to touch up too much throughout the day, but I did touch up the area surrounding the nose.  I wore this for about 7 hours, and it looked great for the most part. I like the idea of customizing your perfect foundation shade.
Vilma A.
I was very happy to hear that I was one of the girls who got this free from doing my Made2Fit Virtual Voxbox. I have to say that after trying out the app I found the shade pictured to be a bit too dark, however I ordered it anyway. It's here and matches perfectly! I was very impressed with it. The bottle is engraved with each person's name and the date it was created. All around it looks very nice in bottle and out of it 😊
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I had a pretty emotional journey with my Made2Fit experience! I was chosen for the Virtual Vox. I was asked to download the Made2Fit App and then order my customized foundation. It was quite a pain. I had an easy time downloading the app. When it came to calibrating my phone, though, it was a nightmare. I sat there playing with my phone for 8 hours on and off. I killed my battery, due to light usage, twice. I finally had to ask a friend at work to see if the app would calibrate using her phone. Luckily it did! Once I finally got my Made2Fit Foundation ordered, it was smooth sailing! My Foundation was at my house in a week. It matches my complexion perfectly! For the shade matching, I give 5 stars. For the Made2Fit App, I give 1 star. For the Foundation itself, I give 4 stars. It is pretty cool. The bottle comes bearing my name. It is a lighter coverage than I normally go for. I tend to not have enough time to build up my coverage. However, for a lighter coverage foundation, It's awesome! Thank you, BareMinerals and Influenster for allowing me this opportunity!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I think I found my new holy grail foundation!!! Previously, my fave has been Maybelline Fit Me® Dewy + Smooth Foundation because of its lightweight and dewy formula. I’m really loving this BareMinerals foundation because it’s like Fit Me, but better in my opinion. It’s dewy and lightweight, but also light to medium coverage, which doesn’t bother me because I don’t need a completely flawless face. But it blends out so nicely on the skin, too. Not to mention, that app made it fit my skintone SO WELL! It’s literally the best match in Foundation I’ve ever had. I love this foundation so much! Just wish it wasn’t $50! I don’t like spending a lot of money on Foundation because it’s rare that its a good match and does what I want it to. But having that app makes it so easy to just rebuy the same shade match!! Love this!
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
 I was matched perfectly through the bareMinerals Made2Fit app. I used an iPhone 7 Plus with good lighting. The process was very easy and the instructions were very clear. The delivery process was very fast. The foundation goes on very natural, almost like if you're not wearing any. It is buildable, which I loved because I have acne scars. One of my favorite things about it is that it's personalized with my name, and that is something I've never seen in foundations. . Because I had a positive experience with the foundation and the app, I will probably reorder. I received this foundation from Influenster for testing purposes.
Melissa S.
South Euclid, OH
Personally this product worked great for me! I was nervous because I am dark skinned and felt as though an app wouldn’t be able to properly match my skin tone and it’s undertones but bare minerals proves that they know what they’re doing! I received this complimentary and I must say I love my custom shade and name on my personalized foundation bottle. The foundation is almost gel like and it moisturizes and soothes the skin upon application. It’s not a heavy foundation which is perfect because I prefer natural looking make up and this is perfect for that effortless glow look! Unfortunately I was having a bad skin breakout when I took this photo, but I can’t wait until my skin is clear and I can see how smooth this foundation looks once my acne is gone bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ive had an interesting journey with this product. I received this product free for reviewing purposes and told I had a color match guarantee. After scanning my skin tone, the product shipped quick but was way too dark. I reordered and got an even darker shade. Then was told because it was a promo I could not get color match guaranteed and no more tries at correcting the mistake. Customer service kept me well informed and was excellent. The packaging is gorgeous with a pump style top. However, the product itself is more of a light coverage than claimed. It also pumped out a different color each time like it was not well mixed when made. I do not recommend an investment in this until they work out the kinks.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Heather C.
Washington, DC
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.