BY BAREMINERALS #22 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Heather T.
Hillsboro, OH
The packaging for the bareminerals made 2 fit custom foundation was simple but very nice and made the foundation seem very expensive. I would say it has a medium coverage and I was shocked to see that it really did match my skin spot on! It felt very light weight by itself and had a semi matte finish to it. I deducted one star because it did seem to crease and look a bit cakey around my nose when set with a finishing powder. I am going to experiment a bit more and try different powders to see if this could change the outcome. Overall I am very pleased with this foundation and am super excited to tell everyone about the app!
C. H.
I loved this foundation so much. The shade matched my skin perfectly and blended very well. Typically, foundations are too dark for me but this shade matched. I love the ingredients and quality of the product too. One possible downside for some people could be the coverage of this foundation. This foundation has a light to medium coverage so be aware of this. It lasted throughout the day and didn’t clog my pores either. This is an excellent foundation overall.
Jenise A.
I was a little skeptical that I would recieve a foundation that matched perfectly through an app. The app itself was easy to use and checkout was simple but how the app would translate to a custom formulated foundation I wasn't sure. I am fair skinned so its hard because sometimes they are too yellowish or too pink when applied. Some brands I just cant wear because there isn't an in between. When I opened the package I was really disappointed the foundation looked darker. I was certain that it would not match. I figured well I got it complimentary so I can just put a lighter powder over and no money wasted. So then I tried it because I can review other aspects besides matching my skin. I liked the way it blended into my skin and there wasn't a noticeable line at my jaw. I was shocked because I just knew it was going to be like a mask of selftanner. I realized also the overall look wasn't very make-up but a bare skin like I wasn't wearing foundation. I've always had spots that were darker on my face similar to light freckles but more splotchy. Usually the make up I wear marches my skin and hides them whereas this matched the splotchy patches so the app actually worked. Im giving the product 4/5 because it is a high price $48. Also I liked it but not more than other foundations. It was neat to try out the app and to recieve something custom made. I would recommend it to others who maybe need a custom foundation. I don't think people with a die hard favorite would likely switch. Overall it is a quality made product and was a good match eventough at first it didn't appear to be.
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
The App is very easy to use and super innovative! The only problem, was when trying to check out, but I think that was just a glitch, and eventually was fixed. I suggest you watch the tutorial for the scanning to optimize the color match. Take your cell phone case OFF, and make sure to zero the color with a stack of WHITE (not ivory) paper. I used a thick stack of white index cards, and my color match is PERFECT! Oh and be careful because the camera gets hot!

The foundation is sheer, and very light in texture. It blends well on oily skin and actually mattifies. On the other hand, with dry skin, it becomes flaky, so just use a good moisturizer first. HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR OILY, SENSITIVE SKIN! This did not make me breakout (apparently Bare Minerals is the only safe brand for me).

Since this was a perfect color match, I use it to cover the red areas around my nose and chin, and I do not need to apply to my entire face. Then, I finish with bare minerals powder foundation for an all over finish. I took a star off because if your face is not well hydrated, this starts to break apart after about 7 hours.

Overall, I am going to purchase when I run out (this will last at least 3-7 months depending on use). I am super impressed with the color match, and that I can use it as all over foundation, or just spot treatments. And the bottle is soooo beautiful and awesome with my name on it, it’s a perfect addition to any vanity :)
This product was complimentary from bare minerals and influenster for reviewing purposes. My opinions are genuine, and based on my experience with the product.
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
I loved the MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation in the color....me! It's so cool that you can use the app to find your perfect shade.  I love that personalized touch of my name on the bottle. I'd say it has great coverage even though I had color corrector on as well underneath. It went on well and set nicely to a matte finish. It's like my skin but better! Lasted all day long not to mention it was HOT that day!  I definitely recommend you check out the app if you have a hard time finding your shade at the store!

I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls , NC
I love the fact that my own name was on my bottle. The process to have my face scanned was easy. I’m only giving 3 stars simply because it’s a little dark. It takes a lot of blending to make it not as noticeable. However, it will make an excellent foundation in the summer when I tan. It blends well and feels extremely smooth. It provides excellent coverage. I’m not sure if perhaps I scanned my freckles on my face , they are everywhere, and that could possibly be why the shade was a little dark. In this picture I blended the color on my forehead and cheeks really well. The color on my chin I lightly blended to show you the difference. It’s also only one on side of my face. Overall I really do like the product.
Tia C.
Blaine , KY
I want to thank Influenster for giving me the opportunity to review the made2fit foundation and for bareMinerals sending it to me. The foundation states that is it shear to medium coverage which is accurate. My first impression of this foundation is it exaggerated my pores some and grabbed at dry spots. The foundation is dewy and not heavy which is a plus in my book. I am going to give this foundation another chance and apply my Pore minimizing primer to see if it wears better. For me, I like a more full coverage foundation but this is a good foundation for beginners considering the shear to medium coverage and for those who want a natural look. The shade was also a little light for me but it did apply evenly. I don’t think this is a bad foundation but I would recommend people to use a pre minimizing primer before applying especially if you have large pores. I also recommend those who have dryer skin to prep your skin well prior, considering this did grab at dry spots and blemishes on my face.
Mini M.
I liked the formula of the product, it's hydrating and more of a lighter coverage. The packaging was nice, frosted bottle with a pump. The shade, that didn't work out for me just based on where the skin tone samples were being taken in the app. I match my foundation to my neck and if I was to do get this again, I'd use the camera on my neck instead of some of the face/wrist spots to ensure the tone was better. I also wish they'd release the app for Android phones; had to borrow an iPhone to try this out. The foundation is a bit pricey, but for a custom formula the pricing makes sense.
Brianna V.
Milton, FL
The shade I received matched PERFECTLY. I also loved the almost dewy natural finish. Typically with more luminous or natural finish foundations, they don’t cover enough or look even (I have skin that’s on the oily side, prone to acne and redness and some scarring from acne) This one looked beautiful on. I was able to build up the coverage to a more full coverage and didn’t need to use concealer. The only thing I’m concerned about is that this formula has some ingredients in it that I think may cause some acne for me...this is a common problem I have with foundation. I use cosdna.com to check ingredients. I have always loved bare minerals though and consistently go back to using their products. I first started using bare minerals products over ten years ago and I do love that for the most part they are easy on my skin. I wish this shade match technology could also have bare minerals tell me which shades I match in their other foundations as well, though I do know Sephora has a similar service in store that can work for all the foundations they carry.
Overall great product! My husband couldn’t stop complimenting my makeup and I loved the healthy look it gives my skin, it stayed on all day as well. I only wish that I could be sure it wouldn’t clog my pores.
Erika G.
Youngstown, OH
I got this product free from @influester! It was based on an app on my phone, and it had a color match. It is seriously the perfect match! It doesn’t make my face feel dry, or filmy. I would absolutely buy this! **UPDATE- Finally, after a long wait I received my BareMinerals Made-2-Fit foundation. I’ve only been using it everyday and i absolutely love it! I received it from @influester. This was a free product for me to try and review! Check out this full coverage amazing lightweight foundation 😊
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.