BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Sydney S.
First, this is such a cool app! It allowed me to match with my perfect foundation color without any trial or troubles. Incredible. This will change the way we purchase foundation. There were no troubles with the color that was shipped to me. It matched my skin tone perfectly. It seems like it is full converge at first, but it doesn't last much throughout the day. But for a light natural foundation- its great!
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Perfect match of you do the scan in natural lighting ! Medium buildable coverage! Very light and smooth !Dose not even feel like I’m wearing foundation ! I received this complementary for review purposes !
Cheley N.
Charlottesvle, VA
So far I like this foundation. The color match was surprisingly spot on for me. I have normal-dry skin and this makes my skin look so luminous. It is very light coverage though, which is something I personally love, but others may not. I would repurchase this! I received this product complimentary but these thoughts are my own. bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Cynthia S.
First time trying the app or the foundation. I love both. So much. The foundation is a PERFECT match for me. It’s buildable medium coverage. It’s pretty long lasting unless you’re warming out or sweating.
Jessica D.
Corinth, TX
This foundation has great coverage and it’s good for my skin which is combination. I haven’t noticed any oily spots which is good. I would definitely say this is more lightweight but good coverage and I would probably buy again the only complaint I have is that the color is significantly darker than my skin color and it’s okay for summer when I’m darker but for right now it’s just a little to dark for my skin color!
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
The app was a little frustratimg at first. When I got my foundation I used it in non natural light. It looked like a match but then I did it in nature light and it was a little darker. But I love the formula. It goes on nice and lasts all day. And I don't wanna get rematched so I use a lighter foundation and mix them together. It works out pretty well. I would definitely get this foundation again.
Dorothy S.
Austin, TX
To be honest, I wasn't expecting the process to work (scanning with the app, getting the color right)- but it TOTALLY DID!
I've used Bare Minerals for over a decade at this point. The powder version was the first foundation my mom ever introduced me to. If liquid foundation is more your speed, then this is a great sister product. It's light coverage (my preference), and light feeling.
Erica M.
Locust Grove , GA
I’m very happy about this foundation! When I first used the app and got my foundation it was no where near the color it was way too dark. I contacted bare minerals and they told me how to scan my face again and sent me a free code. I was also able to keep the other foundation and I gave it to my mom. My second foundation matched perfectly! I’m definitely a fan!
Sammiee O.
Rockvale , TN
This foundation is very light and gives a natural look. It’s not too much for high coverage. It’s very natural and soft. The color match is perfect! It matched my skin so well! So, i definitely loved that!
Shalimar N.
Jacksonville, FL
Love that this foundation is not caky. It feels and look natural on my face. It is bery ligjtweight and will not clogge the pores. It’s so easy to apply i just used a sponge on it. This is perfect for everyday natural look.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.