BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Color was a little too orange for me and it was too light coverage for me. I was very hopeful and love the concept but it did nothing for me. Very disappointed in the actual product but I loved the app!!
Andrea Z.
Santa Maria, CA
The bottle was great and it made me feel special cause my name was on it! I love that it was the right tone for my skin and very long lasting! I love and will cherish this bottle! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love the smooth finish and the full coverage that this foundation has. I love the personalized bottle with my name on it. I didn't receive my shade in this foundation so I have only swatched this product.
Lakan S.
Red Bay, AL
My shade does not match me. I don’t think finding the correct shade is easy and I tried it 4 different times! It would be better if you could pick a shade yourself if you can’t get it to match correctly.
Emily K.
Warren, MA
I really love this custom made foundation. It is SO lightweight on my skin and doesn’t make me break out at all. It is perfect and full of great ingredients and I love using it! I would highly recommend to everyone.
Anna Mae F.
Lexington, KY
I was worried about the shade match due to how my skin can be uneven and change tone quickly, but this shade was spot on for me. It’s very lightweight, with an almost whipped texture, but has a decent coverage without being over the top.
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
Love this foundation. It's perfect for an all natural day light to medium coverage. I prefer to apply with a beauty blender I used a. Rush and it came out a bit streaky but nothing I couldn't blend out.
🌺Padma T.
Amazing! I’ve always had trouble finding foundations that matched my skin tone perfectly and this one did it! It’s super smooth and my face doesn’t feel caked on after. It lasts for the entire day and is perfect for those with oily skin.
Frazay A.
Winnetka, CA
They don't have the app for most Androids which is unfair.
Shipping was fast but twice I got a wrong shade and they're unwilling to help even though I offered to return the two previous foundations.
Really disappointed.
Shihan H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I’m surprised at how good of a job the app did at matching my skin tone! I wouldn’t say that it’s a perfect match but it’s extremely close. It smells very pleasant, and the packaging is cute! Lost a star for how much it usually costs...
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.