BY BAREMINERALS #62 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Savannah L.
Franklin , TN
The packaging is awesome but the foundation doesn’t have good coverage at all. I used the color match app. I’m fair, but the color that came was yellow/orange on my skin even though I correctly used the app. Disappointed because I was so excited for this.
Cynthia S.
First time trying the app or the foundation. I love both. So much. The foundation is a PERFECT match for me. It’s buildable medium coverage. It’s pretty long lasting unless you’re warming out or sweating.
Emily I.
I absolutely love this foundation. I got this for free for testing from Influenster and it is amazing. I have combination skin so I didn’t have a problem with it. It’s doesn’t have full coverage but it is buildable
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Perfect match of you do the scan in natural lighting ! Medium buildable coverage! Very light and smooth !Dose not even feel like I’m wearing foundation ! I received this complementary for review purposes !
Elizabeth E.
The color is perfect to my skin! I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup daily but just a dot of this foundation works as a great concealer for areas all over my face. Blends very easily and feels weightless.
Karla E.
Chula Vista , CA
Love this foundation color was not exact but it not that far from it you can totally work with it. It’s not full coverage. I have combination skin and it worked perfectly. I would really buy it again.
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
It really matches my skin tone! ❤️ I recieved it today and i was so excited to open my own custome foundation with my name on it! Thank you Bare minerals and influenster ✨😍💕 I’m so in love with it 💖
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
The shade came out perfectly! The packaging is also super cute and comes with my name. The pump makes it super convenient to apply the foundation. The formula is super rich and gives ultimate coverage.
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
Omg I can’t tell you guys how thrilled I was to receive this sample free of the Bare Minerals foundation! The app was easy to use and most importantly the foundation matches my complexion perfectly!
Valerie N.
N Versailles, PA
Great foundation itself that goes on smoothly and nicely. It does not layer nicely as when you try you get the caked look. It is not full coverage so if you are looking for that this is the wrong product!
MARISOL🌞 M.
Terra Bella, CA
Do it give u the full coverage
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I downloaded the app and have done the scan about ten times and I cant for the life of me get a match. Its too dark for my skin. How can I get this app to pick up my true skin tone? I need some advice please! I have been doing the scan in natural lighting, tried doing it in a well lit space and so on. Thanks in advance for any awnsers! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid FoundationbareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Olivia C.
is there a good dupe for this product? i liked the coverage, but i did find with this foundation that, especially if it got hot, the foundation got patchy and disappeared from certain areas of my face. so i’m looking for something that lasts a bit longer and also doesn’t cost $50 lol
asieh s.
Medley, FL
How am I supposed to do this campaign ? I have a HTC A9, and tried to download the app, which said my device is not compatible... I finally got the app downloaded off from the internet. I finally got in and about to start scanning ... then it said my device is supported for scanning. help please
Shannie B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Waiting on my code also....