BY BAREMINERALS #59 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...34 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
Sarah C.
Jonesboro , AR
It’s very light coverage and is also very thin. It also does not match my skin, it is too dark :( i probably wouldn’t suggest because it’s regularly $50 and that’s a lot for the wrong color and coverage.
amira a.
medway , MA
This foundation is one of my new holy grails! the coverage is perfect for me (medium coverage and buildable) the shade match was perfect for me and my names on the bottle so it made everything 100X better! highly recommend this foundation!
Michaela F.
Brookhaven, PA
I’ve spent at least an hour trying to calibrate and thus app won’t take! Definitely frustrated that I can’t redeem my code and try what everyone raves about. @influenster not your best and definitely disappointed.
Andrea Z.
Santa Maria, CA
The bottle was great and it made me feel special cause my name was on it! I love that it was the right tone for my skin and very long lasting! I love and will cherish this bottle! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Color was a little too orange for me and it was too light coverage for me. I was very hopeful and love the concept but it did nothing for me. Very disappointed in the actual product but I loved the app!!
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love the smooth finish and the full coverage that this foundation has. I love the personalized bottle with my name on it. I didn't receive my shade in this foundation so I have only swatched this product.
Lakan S.
Saltillo, MS
My shade does not match me. I don’t think finding the correct shade is easy and I tried it 4 different times! It would be better if you could pick a shade yourself if you can’t get it to match correctly.
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
Love this foundation. It's perfect for an all natural day light to medium coverage. I prefer to apply with a beauty blender I used a. Rush and it came out a bit streaky but nothing I couldn't blend out.
Sarah S.
This product is not as good as I was hoping it to be. The skin color was still a little off and it is not a high coverage foundation. I will say that if you are going for a natural look it would be a good fit. I personally like a lot more coverage and the undertones it matched me with were more golden and I need more of a cool.
Emily K.
Warren, MA
I really love this custom made foundation. It is SO lightweight on my skin and doesn’t make me break out at all. It is perfect and full of great ingredients and I love using it! I would highly recommend to everyone.
Alondra R.
Palm desert , CA
Have the code but have been trying to calibrate my phone for the last hour and no luck. This is SO frustrating!! I was so excited to try this foundation!
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Sam G.
Melbourne, FL
The promo code isn't working for me it's still saying i have to pay $52 for my foundation. Can anyone help?