BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Color was a little too orange for me and it was too light coverage for me. I was very hopeful and love the concept but it did nothing for me. Very disappointed in the actual product but I loved the app!!
Lakan S.
Saltillo , MS
My shade does not match me. I don’t think finding the correct shade is easy and I tried it 4 different times! It would be better if you could pick a shade yourself if you can’t get it to match correctly.
Tabitha D.
Wheatland , OK
I really wanted to like this product but there is NO coverage at all.... this would be a good tinted cream for people with pretty skin but i have blemishes and it doesn’t cover anything 😢
Lorie C.
Cincinnati, OH
I want to love this, I really do. The app was a little difficult to use and the color, while close was not perfect. If I’m going to be a little off, I prefer to be on the darker vs. the lighter side. I’m also a full coverage girl and I think it looked a little cakey once on. I don’t think this will be a permanent add to my makeup collection, but it was a fun complimentary gift nonetheless! If you ole light coverage, this may be for you.
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
Love this foundation. It's perfect for an all natural day light to medium coverage. I prefer to apply with a beauty blender I used a. Rush and it came out a bit streaky but nothing I couldn't blend out.
Samantha💪 D.
I am beyond impressed with Bare Minerals and their Made2Fit App. I have never experienced something so simple and accurate at the same time when it comes to makeup. I have fallen in love with my new foundation that was formulated just for me through a scan done with my own phone's camera. How freaking cool is that ?! The app is totally free and so is the scan and the foundation is worth it's weight in gold.
Frazay A.
Fullerton, CA
They don't have the app for most Androids which is unfair.
Shipping was fast but twice I got a wrong shade and they're unwilling to help even though I offered to return the two previous foundations.
Really disappointed.
Sarah S.
This product is not as good as I was hoping it to be. The skin color was still a little off and it is not a high coverage foundation. I will say that if you are going for a natural look it would be a good fit. I personally like a lot more coverage and the undertones it matched me with were more golden and I need more of a cool.
🌺Padma T.
Amazing! I’ve always had trouble finding foundations that matched my skin tone perfectly and this one did it! It’s super smooth and my face doesn’t feel caked on after. It lasts for the entire day and is perfect for those with oily skin.
Shihan H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I’m surprised at how good of a job the app did at matching my skin tone! I wouldn’t say that it’s a perfect match but it’s extremely close. It smells very pleasant, and the packaging is cute! Lost a star for how much it usually costs...
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.