BY BAREMINERALS #29 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Emily K.
Warren, MA
I really love this custom made foundation. It is SO lightweight on my skin and doesn’t make me break out at all. It is perfect and full of great ingredients and I love using it! I would highly recommend to everyone.
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
It’s a light weight foundation, well compared to my normal full coverage foundation, it is very light weight and it’s not full coverage at all it’s perfect for those no makeup makeup days it covers just the right amount without completely covering everything on your face I have dry skin and that makes it hard to find foundations but this one was great it didn’t cling to my dry patches or anything
Sarah C.
Jonesboro , AR
It’s very light coverage and is also very thin. It also does not match my skin, it is too dark :( i probably wouldn’t suggest because it’s regularly $50 and that’s a lot for the wrong color and coverage.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
The shade suits me! The app worked for me perfectly!
- Coverage - light to medium ( i prefer usually a bit more)
- Blends good, doesn't accentuate dry patches.
- Has a pump and have my name on the packaging :)
- Has a natural finish
I liked it but i wouldn't buy it again, it really expensive.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love the smooth finish and the full coverage that this foundation has. I love the personalized bottle with my name on it. I didn't receive my shade in this foundation so I have only swatched this product.
Katelyn L.
Muncie, IN
This product was interesting to me because I wasn't sure if it would actually work. I am typically between colors of foundation, but this one hit the spot. The process was a little tedious, but I'd say the color matches my skin tone almost perfectly!
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
The foundation is light and doesnt clog my pores. I have noticed that it doesnt work as well without primer and its very sheer. I wish it was medium coverage but i can layer it and it hasnt oxidized on my skin so I love it
Emily J.
Very easy process to get your shade. Takes about a week to ship. It’s is a little expensive but with the brand it is expected. Very sheer formula. The product is buildable. Feels super light on the face.
Fiona A.
Midwest City, OK
I was skeptical about using the Made 2 Fit app to create a personalized foundation but it turned out perfect! I've never used Bare Minerals products before but I definitely love this foundation... It's not a heavy foundation and my skin is #lovingit ... and the app really does work! You scan parts of your face and it creates a custom foundation specifically for you! Pretty neat!
I will definitely be trying out more Bare Minerals products, they're soooo skin friendly and look great! Being able to get a foundation custom made just for you is such a great idea and definitely worth the price! I highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Color was a little too orange for me and it was too light coverage for me. I was very hopeful and love the concept but it did nothing for me. Very disappointed in the actual product but I loved the app!!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.