BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Elizabeth E.
The color is perfect to my skin! I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup daily but just a dot of this foundation works as a great concealer for areas all over my face. Blends very easily and feels weightless.
Shalimar N.
Jacksonville, FL
Love that this foundation is not caky. It feels and look natural on my face. It is bery ligjtweight and will not clogge the pores. It’s so easy to apply i just used a sponge on it. This is perfect for everyday natural look.
Karla E.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this foundation color was not exact but it not that far from it you can totally work with it. It’s not full coverage. I have combination skin and it worked perfectly. I would really buy it again.
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
I ordered this when it was still matchco. I didn’t have a problem with the color matching system like some have. I got an exact match. If I had to compare it to any foundation it would be that of born this way.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
The shade came out perfectly! The packaging is also super cute and comes with my name. The pump makes it super convenient to apply the foundation. The formula is super rich and gives ultimate coverage.
Julissa P.
Brownsville, TX
It really matches my skin tone! ❤️ I recieved it today and i was so excited to open my own custome foundation with my name on it! Thank you Bare minerals and influenster ✨😍💕 I’m so in love with it 💖
Karonde N.
Lancaster, VA
Came in the mail on time, is medium to full coverage, has a nice finish and is very light weight. Does not make me oily like other foundations and last all day. Perfectly matched my skin color also.
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
Omg I can’t tell you guys how thrilled I was to receive this sample free of the Bare Minerals foundation! The app was easy to use and most importantly the foundation matches my complexion perfectly!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an amazing product it really truly matches my skin perfectly! It is long lasting and very easy to apply! I love the packaging! As well as the consistency of the foundation covers fully! Would highly recommends
Denisha P.
Brooklyn, NY
The color match was awesome, the coverage is pretty sheer but it’s great. I just dislike the overpowering sunscreen smell. Otherwise it’s awesome and a great foundation for summer. I’d def recommend!
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???