BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Lexi B.
Ames, IA
I think the Made 2 Fit foundation and the app are great! If done correctly, the foundation is a perfect match! I did find that the app would sometimes crash, and I wasn't able to get it on my Android, so there are still a few kinks to work out.
Marcie R.
I really wanted to love this product. I received this free to test. I loved the app and the idea that it was custom, even had my name on the bottle! I am very light skinned and when I used the foundation, it oxidized and turned orange terribly.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
This app is awesome. I tried it out because I could get a free foundation through Influenster. Within minutes of downloading I knew how to scan myself and bare minerals had already matched my skin. Today I got my complimentary foundation, and it matches me perfectly!!
Julia S.
Very excited I finally received this foundation! I would recommend this to people who have dry skin. The coverage is light to medium, but buildable. Long lasting, and made with good ingredients! Didn’t cause any break outs. Can’t wait to keep trying it out!
Brianna C.
Lakewood, CA
The app was super easy to use and the color isn't bad! It's not an exact match but it's better than most I have tried. The formulas is medium coverage and doesn't oxidize. I will definitely use the app again, purchase and recommend This product.
Angela H.
Hollywood, FL
Best foundation ever! It’s the perfect match from the skin, the presentation is stunning (I love the frosted bottle), the pump is awesome, the finish is incredible, and it’s extremely long lasting :) Did I mention it just saying my name on it?
Anahi F.
Mesquite, TX
The process to get color matched is so easy, fun and unique! They got my color just right. This foundation is very light yet it does a great job with coverage! It makes my skin look clean and healthy. I have dry/oily skin and it doesn’t make my skin look extra oily and it doesn’t make it look extra dry.
Sarah T.
I love this foundation! I’m so happy I had the opportunity to try it. It matches my skin tone almost perfectly. It’s super blendable and I like the coverage a lot! It’s not too cakey, but it’s also not sheer. This foundation is seriously perfect for me
sarah e.
Mansfield, LA
Would not ever purchase! So glad it was free from Influester. My "custom" shade was about 10 shades too dark. The formula is thin when applied and the coverage wasn't great.
Suneet F.
Allen, TX
The concept is great! My color seemed a little lighter than my skin but I was able to make it work. It doesn’t give you much coverage so you have to build it up in order to get a medium coverage. It did set nicely with powder and lasted all day which I loved! It’s good for the price!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.