BY BAREMINERALS #37 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Jamie B.
I love this!! It was so much fun downloading the app and finding my skin tone. Then I receive it in the mail and tried it and it matches my skin to the T and it’s not heavy or greasy but has amazing coverage. I really like it and it has my name on it!!
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
The color was perfect! Light to medium coverage. BUT it oxidized and I looked orange!!
I think this will be a great summer foundation but for my winter shade it just didn’t work. I love the finish and I loved the process of it customizing my shade from the app!
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
I love the way the foundation work on my skin even without a primer it’s still a very smooth flawless finish does not get Aubrey throughout the day and I don’t have to touch up it’s not greasy and it would be what they do you get Matt finish it’s a perfect foundation for my face
Saskieya A.
Newark, NJ
The bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation was better than I expected. The shade matched my skin perfectly and worked well with other products. I only wished it was more moisturizing. But other than that it was great. Definitely will be trying other products from them 🙌🏽
Jacqueline S.
I love this foundation, especially when its freshly applied. Its dewy and fresh looking. It doesn't look cakey and blends so easily into my skin. This has become my new favorite foundation. It is on the pricey side of foundations but it's well worth it.
Stephanie C.
Columbia, SC
Love the perfectly matched color! The custom matching process was super easy and fast. My skin is oily and doesn’t get too shiny wearing this. The color is easily buildable for everyday wear or special occasions. I’d definitely buy this product again!
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I guess i love the product but hate the marketing? Like when they sen me my custom color, the bottle says THE.  As in my screen name "The Phenomemom" not my real name as i requested LaDonna. Sadly enough im still gonna use the foundation because i mean it was free!
Rachel K.
Deerfield, IL
The best match I’ve ever had!! I can’t believe I never tried his product before! It is lightweight and has buildable coverage which I love! It has a nice matte finish and looks like I’m not even wearing anything, but covers my redness in the process!
Brittany G.
Tampa, FL
It took me awhile to do this review cause I wanted to make sure it worked for me! And it does! The only down side is that it oxidizes around my nose so I have to moisturize a lot! But the app did a good job and the foundation looks just like my skin!!
Amanda G.
I was skeptic at first because foundations seem to be cakey and always break my skin out. I’m glad I tried it because I love it! It’s lightweight, like you don’t have anything on. It’s pretty close to full coverage. I would definitely get it again!!!
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.