BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Sarah S.
This product is not as good as I was hoping it to be. The skin color was still a little off and it is not a high coverage foundation. I will say that if you are going for a natural look it would be a good fit. I personally like a lot more coverage and the undertones it matched me with were more golden and I need more of a cool.
Frazay A.
Winnetka, CA
They don't have the app for most Androids which is unfair.
Shipping was fast but twice I got a wrong shade and they're unwilling to help even though I offered to return the two previous foundations.
Really disappointed.
Kayte W.
Bon Aqua, TN
I just used the Made 2 Fit app and it was so incredibly easy!! They made the steps super easy to follow... my 16 year old sister thought it was fun!! No more foundation matching at Sephora! Love this app :)
Shihan H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I’m surprised at how good of a job the app did at matching my skin tone! I wouldn’t say that it’s a perfect match but it’s extremely close. It smells very pleasant, and the packaging is cute! Lost a star for how much it usually costs...
Sammiee O.
Rockvale, TN
This foundation is very light and gives a natural look. It’s not too much for high coverage. It’s very natural and soft. The color match is perfect! It matched my skin so well! So, i definitely loved that!
Emily I.
I absolutely love this foundation. I got this for free for testing from Influenster and it is amazing. I have combination skin so I didn’t have a problem with it. It’s doesn’t have full coverage but it is buildable
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Perfect match of you do the scan in natural lighting ! Medium buildable coverage! Very light and smooth !Dose not even feel like I’m wearing foundation ! I received this complementary for review purposes !
Angie Q.
Summit, NJ
No de mis favoritas para q se vea bien en mi rostro tengo q usar varias capas pero es perfecta para cuando solo quieres usar para estar en la casa ir al trabajo o solo dar un poco dencolornpa tu rostro
Savannah L.
Nashville , TN
The packaging is awesome but the foundation doesn’t have good coverage at all. I used the color match app. I’m fair, but the color that came was yellow/orange on my skin even though I correctly used the app. Disappointed because I was so excited for this.
Cynthia S.
First time trying the app or the foundation. I love both. So much. The foundation is a PERFECT match for me. It’s buildable medium coverage. It’s pretty long lasting unless you’re warming out or sweating.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???