BY BAREMINERALS

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Morgan M.
Ashland, KY
I like this foundation a lot, it is a little too dark for my skin tone, but it has great coverage! And it is super light! I definitely recommend this foundation! I would for sure buy it again! I will definitely be using this in the future!
Syd😸 T.
This foundation is great. It is so light weight and feels like I am not even wearing foundation. The matching process is very easy and gave me the perfect color. I would defiantly buy this product again.
amira a.
medway , MA
This foundation is one of my new holy grails! the coverage is perfect for me (medium coverage and buildable) the shade match was perfect for me and my names on the bottle so it made everything 100X better! highly recommend this foundation!
Michaela L.
Wilmington, DE
I’ve spent at least an hour trying to calibrate and thus app won’t take! Definitely frustrated that I can’t redeem my code and try what everyone raves about. @influenster not your best and definitely disappointed.
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Color was a little too orange for me and it was too light coverage for me. I was very hopeful and love the concept but it did nothing for me. Very disappointed in the actual product but I loved the app!!
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
I love the smooth finish and the full coverage that this foundation has. I love the personalized bottle with my name on it. I didn't receive my shade in this foundation so I have only swatched this product.
Emily K.
Warren, MA
I really love this custom made foundation. It is SO lightweight on my skin and doesn’t make me break out at all. It is perfect and full of great ingredients and I love using it! I would highly recommend to everyone.
Sarah S.
This product is not as good as I was hoping it to be. The skin color was still a little off and it is not a high coverage foundation. I will say that if you are going for a natural look it would be a good fit. I personally like a lot more coverage and the undertones it matched me with were more golden and I need more of a cool.
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
Love this foundation. It's perfect for an all natural day light to medium coverage. I prefer to apply with a beauty blender I used a. Rush and it came out a bit streaky but nothing I couldn't blend out.
Anna Mae F.
Lexington, KY
I was worried about the shade match due to how my skin can be uneven and change tone quickly, but this shade was spot on for me. It’s very lightweight, with an almost whipped texture, but has a decent coverage without being over the top.
Erica S.
Bostic, NC
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Ciera N.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I received the code in my email and I just received it at 1:01 today and it is 3:26 and I have tried to enter the code in and it didn't work .... did the 2000 people use the code that quick ???