BY BAREMINERALS #34 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Katie C.
I have never been a huge fan of many foundations. Most feel way too cake and heavy on my skin. This is amazing! It is light and airy and they got the color perfect! I love not having to go to a store to get matched to my perfect shade! Bareminerals knows what they are doing!
Cami H.
Really a beautiful foundation. I have combo-oily skin and it held up pretty well on my skin. The customization process was really easy and the shade was a perfect match.
Sydney C.
Goleta, CA
This foundation was so cool! I really liked the process of finding my shade and doing it with the press of a button. The pros is that anyone can find their color. Cons is that I wish you could also pick the formula based on your skin type. However, I think it's an awesome product.
Megan S.
This would be an awesome app if it would work..ive tried unstalling and reinstalling several times and it wont work on my android i cant seem to get past the paper scan. Im very disappointed to not even have a chance to try it. This was a part of a contest. An influenster campaign.
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
I LOVE this product, it applies smoothly and looks great on my skin, the only problem I have with it is it’s a little too dark, but other than that it’s amazing!
Sydney K.
Austin, TX
This is amazing. I’m in love with how amazingly this matched my skin tone. The custom foundation truly was a match. It’s light weight and hold up very well in Texas extreme cold and doesn’t dry out or make my skin oily
Megin B.
While I wouldn’t mind if this foundation had a bit more coverage and was a bit more matte, I love the formula and the app does a surprisingly great job matching skin tone! I would recommend the product itself, but because of the price I don’t think it’s well-suited for everyone.
tori s.
Armonk, NY
this foundation is beyond amazing. i was so satisfied with the results. it’s application is amazing. this made 2 fit foundation does not just match my skin tone exactly but it matches my skin type. everyone needs this in their life i’m i. love with this.
Rocio Yael C.
Phoenix, AZ
It wasnt my shade but it was my fault i was in bad lighting make sure wjen you guys usw the app it be in good lighting honestly i am still thankful for the free gift and i think its like full coverage and easy to apply
Lisa M.
I have been wearing this foundation non-stop since receiving it! I love how light weight it feels and it gives me a my skin but better look. I have oily skin and find that it doesn’t make me look greasy as it wears throughout the day. I would give this 5 stars but I feel like the color wasn’t an exact match. It’s a bit light and I have to mix it with a darker foundation to make it work.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.