BY BAREMINERALS #24 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Mikaela R.
This foundation is perfect for anyone wanting light coverage. It does not seem to be a super buildable formula. I have combination skin, oily in some areas and dry in others, and it seemed to stay and look best in my areas of dry skin. However, it was super easy to apply with a damp beauty blender. I would not recommend this for someone with oily skin or someone looking for a full coverage foundation.
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
Soooo first thing I have dry skin,no acne, no texture issues, or discoloration. I prefer medium coverage with a satin finish. The Bare Minerals custom app is user friendly however, the shade is WRONG. I'm in between shades almond and walnut for Bobbi Brown foundations, so this color is for someone far lighter than me (medium-light) I find this patchy, minimal coverage, weird finish, and dries out my [already dry] dry skin.
Ana S.
Doral, FL
Definitely in love with this foundation! It’s amazing how an app can match my shade so well. I honestly love the formula, lasting power and shade. It’s probably one of the best foundations I have ever tried.
Ananias M.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
I loved my name on the bottle it is so cool. The coverage was great and the color match was perfect. It was a very light feeling on my face And i love it. Definitely recommend to my fellow make up lovers!!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Absolutely loved my personalized bottle! It’s more of a medium coverage which I love! You literally can’t tell I’m wearing foundation at all. The foundation matched my skin perfectly. I used a morphe y6 brush to apply! Looks flawless & buildable! All my other products blend really well with this foundation. A complete hit!
Rosario p.
1260 w 19th street Long Beach, CA
There is literally nothing bad I can say about this product! From the packaging to the actual formula! It’s a great and beautiful product. It’s light weight and looks very natural. You can build it up to full coverage or leave as is for a natural look. IT comes with a good amount of product and has you looking radiant and beautiful! I highly recommend it. Also if you have trouble looking for a foundation that matches you this product hits It right on the nail.
Malinda G.
Gorgeous shade and very lightweight foundation. The companies use of technology to match my color tone face is amazing but I do feel they need to fix a couple of glitches. I definitely recommend to buy again
Ellen H.
Indianapolis, IN
I already use bareMinerals foundation so I was so excited about the #Made2Fit custom shades! This stuff is amazing! Full coverage and totally buildable. This leaves the most beautiful finish and I recommend this to anyone looking for the perfect shade!! bareMinerals MADE-2-FIT Fresh Faced Liquid Foundation
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I have really dry skin, and most foundations make my skin look patchy and flaky but this stuff really kept my skin hydrated and looking flawless. I only rated a 4 because of the coverage. I prefer a LITTLE more coverage than it gives, but other than that, this is one of my new favorite foundations! And it's soooo cute that it has my name on it :) I received this product complimentary from influenster for review purposes.
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
I was so excited to receive this only to get it in the mail and it be WAAAAY too dark for my complexion. I wanted to try it on however so I did apply it. The coverage is very nice, and it has a natural finish. It wasn't sticky and it was easy to apply. Would I purchase this again? Most likely not, since the price is hefty, but it was lovely to receive complimentary of Influenster and bareMinerals.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.