BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
Kelly P.
Erwin, TN
I cannot believe what a perfect match they made for me. I was very skeptical just using my phone camera but it matched perfectly. The foundation is smooth and easy to apply. I am very happy and plan on repurchasing.
Alexis K.
Absolutely love this foundation! Love how it blends seamlessly into my skin since it was made especially for me! The coverage is amazing and it feels very light weight! I would definitely buy this product again and love how it saves your personal shade.
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I absolutely fell in love with this foundation. I’ve never been a fan of liquid foundations as I’ve never found the perfect shade. This is it! No lines and it blends like magic. Who knew an app could create the perfect shade for you. Love it!
Talisa C.
KINGMAN, AZ
The app was super easy, my first color match was to dark, I called and they gave me a new code to reorder my new color came in it was a great match, I wore it last night for work 10 hours and it was still amazing it’s medium coverage and easy to build up.
Sarah E.
Burleson
i love this product it works great, the coverage is amazing if you like full coverage, its more of a dewy finish when its on so if you like matte makeup more i wouldn’t recommend it to you but i love this foundation
Amanda Y.
Hattiesburg , MS
I tried this foundation and it ended up being too light. I don’t think the flash was helpful. It probably would’ve been a better fit if it was done in natural lighting. Maybe I would give it another shot but not too thrilled about it.
Vanessa F.
Penitas, TX
I’m honestly in love with my new foundation! Highly recommended, it’s such a lightweight product & covers 99.9% of acne lol! & its definitely long lasting. I’m in love, I will keep buying this product from now on 🤗
Yubelkis W.
I finally tested out my bare minerals fresh faced liquid foundation. It’s literally my exact same skin color and it was a little hard to tell that if I had any on because it blended in so perfectly. It’s smooth and easy to apply.
Hannah G.
Taylorsville, UT
Really bummed about the color I was really excited. It was amazing for dry skin super moisturizing. Very easy to apply and blend. It is pretty long lasting I would recommend to others. If they could get it to match their skin tone. #winwin #complimentary #made2fit #BMxM2F #contest #bareMinerals
Denielle B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I think they got my shade wayyyyy to light but if I mix it with my darker foundation it works well. I like that it doesn’t slide off my face because I am very oily! The app was easy to use and I got it super quick
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.