BY BAREMINERALS #19 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals custom Mad...2 Answers
  • Waiting on my code also....4 Answers
Elyse T.
Carmel, IN
So I was able to get this product for free thanks to this app! It is pretty light coverage but easy to apply. This did take a while to ship which was annoying but kind of expected since I did order around the holidays. I don’t think I will but this again because it is so expensive and I can find ones close to it but if you are wanting a good foundation and you are willing to splurge I would totally recommend
Abby C.
Stoughton, WI
I was AMAZED at how well using the app match the foundation to my skin color! Foundation is smooth and light, gives great coverage. Really love how it fells on my skin-doesn’t feel like I’ve got anything on.
Ellen E.
First of all, I really liked using the app. I thought it was fun and it was quite easy to use. As far as the product goes: it came quickly, and I loved that it had my name on it (as they said it would). My shade is actually a bit too light for me but, it works during these winter months! It stays on well and overall, it’s a great product. If my coloring would have been a closer match, this product would receive all 5 stars!
SHAMENA S.
It’s a really great foundation. Matches my skin tone perfectly without any dryness or caking. I also love the little customization on the bottle. A great investment. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Gerapie J.
Hayward, CA
I gave it a 4 star because I feel like its such a wonderful product. Costumized shade just for you and having your name in front of the bottle is amazzingggg! The shade that I was a bit watm for my liking but thats just me. The coverage is medium but its buildable, lightweight abd it dont give the cakey feeling. I have been using it for about 4 days now and i like it. And also I love that it has a pump!!!
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
This is by far my favorite foundation. Personally I am not the biggest fan of full coverage and this just gives the perfect coverage. It is long lasting and come in your most perfect shade I would buy again.
Rosario p.
1260 w 19th street Long Beach, CA
There is literally nothing bad I can say about this product! From the packaging to the actual formula! It’s a great and beautiful product. It’s light weight and looks very natural. You can build it up to full coverage or leave as is for a natural look. IT comes with a good amount of product and has you looking radiant and beautiful! I highly recommend it. Also if you have trouble looking for a foundation that matches you this product hits It right on the nail.
Isamil C.
Reading , PA
My experience with bareMinerals was great its was a new great experience... it's super creamy and the coverage is amazing and very easy to apply and little bit goes a long way... I absolutely recommend bareMinerals.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I LIKE the idea of the custom blended formula. Luckily mine was an almost exact shade match. The personalized bottle was a great touch. The coverage is nice. I didnt apply a great amount of product but I was happy with the coverage. It does appear a little dewy so i will be using it with a mattifying setting powder (combination skin).
Desiree Katrina T.
Flushing, NY
Soooo first thing I have dry skin,no acne, no texture issues, or discoloration. I prefer medium coverage with a satin finish. The Bare Minerals custom app is user friendly however, the shade is WRONG. I'm in between shades almond and walnut for Bobbi Brown foundations, so this color is for someone far lighter than me (medium-light) I find this patchy, minimal coverage, weird finish, and dries out my [already dry] dry skin.
Yessenia d.
Mesa, AZ
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Anyone else have to reorder due to bad shade match?
Danielle J.
Stephanie S.
Has anyone received their Made2Fit promotion code yet?
Rhiannon V.