BY BAREMINERALS #76 in Liquid Foundation

FRESH FACED FOUNDATION TEXTURE:

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Usage:

To apply with Luxe Performance Brush:

2. Pick up the foundation with your brush.

• I have very dry skin does this foundation cling to dry pa...36 Answers
  • Who all is excited about trying their new bareMinerals cu...3 Answers
  • Is anyone else promo code not working for the free bareMi...11 Answers
McKenna M.
This is an amazing foundation the shade is exactly the same and I love the personalization of it. There is a lot of product in the bottle. The coverage is great. I would recommend this to everyone. I would buy this again
Ashley S.
Yesssssss . This is my favorite foundation I’ve ever owned . It’s perfect , when I run out I test my face for the perfect match . The days of guessing are over !!! If you haven’t tried it’s a must . Worth every penny
Brianna V.
Milton, FL
The shade I received matched PERFECTLY. I also loved the almost dewy natural finish. Typically with more luminous or natural finish foundations, they don’t cover enough or look even (I have skin that’s on the oily side, prone to acne and redness and some scarring from acne) This one looked beautiful on. I was able to build up the coverage to a more full coverage and didn’t need to use concealer. The only thing I’m concerned about is that this formula has some ingredients in it that I think may cause some acne for me...this is a common problem I have with foundation. I use cosdna.com to check ingredients. I have always loved bare minerals though and consistently go back to using their products. I first started using bare minerals products over ten years ago and I do love that for the most part they are easy on my skin. I wish this shade match technology could also have bare minerals tell me which shades I match in their other foundations as well, though I do know Sephora has a similar service in store that can work for all the foundations they carry.
Overall great product! My husband couldn’t stop complimenting my makeup and I loved the healthy look it gives my skin, it stayed on all day as well. I only wish that I could be sure it wouldn’t clog my pores.
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
After trying this foundation out, I can say that I love it. The M2F app was really easy to use, and creating your shade was simply fun. The customized bottles with your name on it are a nice touch too! I love it! It’s simple, but yet looks so luxurious to me. The formula of this foundation is very soft, and applies so easily. I would say that this foundation gives a medium to full coverage. My color was a perfect match! I am loving this foundation, and I am going to continue to use it. I recommend for all beauty lovers to try it out. #complimentary
Mariana A.
Davenport, FL
I wanted to love this foundation. The formula itself it’s not bad at all. Light to medium cover. However, the “custom” part didn’t work for me.. 😩 shade was way too dark for me so it looked like I was wearing a mask.
Jacqueline P.
I like this product and its formula which is full coverage, creamy, and mattifying while giving a dewy effect. I have dry skin and it seems to work well. I will only complain that the sade was a bit too light for me.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
The color was great my only complaint was how it looked when it was applied. I like to apply using the Urban Decay Pro Optical Blurring Brush and the foundation looked “streaky”. Maybe it applies better with a beauty blender?
Jeloni C.
Amsterdam , NY
The shade i received was only like a half of a shade darker but that’s okay summers coming and it will be perfect. I love the pump on the bottle and how the foundation feels. It’s my first time trying anything bare minerals
Samantha S.
Lincoln, NE
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used, I was surprised by how well it matched my skin color. I have oily skin and it didn’t make my skin look worse, it had a matte finish. I will buy this product again
Vanessa R.
Arlington, OH
This product was a perfect match for my skin! I had some issues applying the product, it comes out watery from the bottle, but is thick to apply. This product is super long lasting and doesn’t need a setting powder.
Erica S.
Boone
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
Heather C.
My app won't recognize DC as a state for shipping - any suggestions?
Yessenia d.